[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks everyone for helping out, and yes, pulverizer is the main way. I did try as @Vals NoisyToys pointed out to make the ore spawn, but after 5 tries have yet to get it to be successful. With the augments for TE machines, you can easily be swimming in shiny dust though, especially if you mine in the deep dark.

Fuel has always been the byproduct of refining oil in buildcraft if that helps.

punk_hiji

Jul 29, 2019
So i keep having the same crash everytime i try to run tolkiencraft after i was on it. this is the crash log http://pastebin.com/QzncvYm0 just like to know if i am the only one having this issue if not and some one knows how to fix it that would be awesome if i disable custom npc mod it works but as soon as i renable the mod it crashes before the mojang screen

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Looking over the crash report, do you have the template folder and all mod related folders? It is acting like it is trying to create all the files and folders for customNPC's but it shouldn't be since they are included in the pack.

Crashing before it is even hitting the mojang screen is an indication of a serious error as that is the pre-initialization stage usually where it looks for and verifies all the assets for each mod are found and valid.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

punk_hiji

Jul 29, 2019
Looking over the crash report, do you have the template folder and all mod related folders? It is acting like it is trying to create all the files and folders for customNPC's but it shouldn't be since they are included in the pack.

Crashing before it is even hitting the mojang screen is an indication of a serious error as that is the pre-initialization stage usually where it looks for and verifies all the assets for each mod are found and valid.
i have tried reinstalling it but it doesnt help. where are those folders located at?

Wiremash

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh .. these towers with antibuilders blocks. I start getting lag and after a while MC totaly freezes. No use even exploring them since you cant break anything, and if you trigger the trap your client will probably crash becouse of the antibuilders trying to repair/fix everything -.-.

Most stupid thing ever.

Any way to turn off these antibuilder crappers so they NEVER spawn?
No idea how to turn them off, but my personal favourite is projectile + dig + piercing + piercing + piercing ars magica 2 spell :D

Wiremash

Jul 29, 2019
How do I make it through those towers with antibuilder blocks on top without destroying the antibuilder blocks? I can't open doors and I constantly get stuck in areas where it won't let me pass due to the antibuilder

punk_hiji

Jul 29, 2019
There has to be something on your computer then, I have put out a request to verify, but you are the first to report this issue...
Out of people i know that are on my server only one of them doesnt have this problem and the other two do have to problem. But thanks for trying to help and if you figure it out that will be awesome

Reactions: GreatOrator

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
The mod I use to lock the map in will still allow you to create a new world without the template, but it will always be a generic world. If you are using the template it is always best to use the proper one for the version of the pack you are playing.
Ok, so is there a way to move my progress without delving into nbt explorer? I'm going to try that tutorial for migration first, so cross your fingers. If Val's streaming tonight, I'll keep you posted.

Edit:
Made a new world, and did the migration of progress to the new world. It worked! The market update is in! I did have some id changes though, in all those raw pams fish I had been catching, but I'm not complaining. Gave me some unusual items though... Hat, shirt, raw turtles? Not caugth through fishing. I had one of almost everything out of the ocean, I think. And crimson praetor's greaves. Id conflicts of random items with the pams harvestcraft fish, from changing over old world to new world, in a resonant strongbox?

Edit 2: The textile merchant should sell the textile garden bush, if you don't get lucky with finding them in the wild, OR cotton seeds from the farmer or grass?

So don't click on your tent with a lantern. It crashes you. Rendering block entity of the tent with a lantern inside. I do not know how to fix this? Except by removing the mod, and then putting it back.

Last edited:

Orma

Jul 29, 2019
How do I make it through those towers with antibuilder blocks on top without destroying the antibuilder blocks? I can't open doors and I constantly get stuck in areas where it won't let me pass due to the antibuilder

You get a nuke and level the entire damn thing ._. .

But seriously now. There are 2 entrances, top and bottom. And there are some levers that open/close doors/pistons. If you open the trapped chest it will spawn a ton of TNT and all hell will break loose since the antibuilders will start derping becouse of said tnt.

You cant get the good loot tho since those are stuck in pedestals protected by the anti builders.

Edit 2: The textile merchant should sell the textile garden bush, if you don't get lucky with finding them in the wild, OR cotton seeds from the farmer or grass?

You can find all of that in the wild when you take the random teleport from the Ancient. Trying to find wild stuff around draconis is a no go sadly. But everything outside of 1k-1k from town is pretty much freshly generated.
The ancient sends you out around 7k blocks in some random direction which is perfect. Just remember to have a dislocation item with you to get back D:

Wiremash

Jul 29, 2019
You get a nuke and level the entire damn thing ._. .

But seriously now. There are 2 entrances, top and bottom. And there are some levers that open/close doors/pistons. If you open the trapped chest it will spawn a ton of TNT and all hell will break loose since the antibuilders will start derping becouse of said tnt.

You cant get the good loot tho since those are stuck in pedestals protected by the anti builders.

:
I can't even use levers because antibuilder doesn't like any block changes. It even repairs nukes D:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Wait what .. it blocks you from using levers? Never happend to me, wow dumbass blocks D:
no, they don't. I have been through the towers and the only thing the antibuilders do is keep you from breaking or placing blocks, levers and pistons work just fine, you can also just pick the antibuilders into oblivion.

Flexion

Jul 29, 2019
My guess is that becouse you added mods you broke the balance of the pack, and now everything is backfireing.

Why do you need all those tech mods?
EnderIO i understand for the cables, and factory manager for ease of automation. But the rest of them are not really needed. Not to mention factorization is never used anymore since JABBA barrels came xD.

Well I fixed everything now. A client side problem sneaked in, just coppied the client of a friend that was using same server. And I like to use these tech mods to have a more versitile way of doing things. Sure I can do all farms with golems.. But I rather have every farms work in a different way with other mods and different mechanics. Factorization has very cool servos now.. And steves carts is loads of fun! But yeah, its just personal preferance.. It works though, only biomes o plenty has a low amount of biomes where hives can spawn, so just have to change that up a bit. I may just make some mystcraft dimensions where hives can spawn.

punk_hiji

Jul 29, 2019
Just curiosity did anyone figure out what might be causing my crash? Now even when I reinstall and even completely delete ftb and start over it still crashes

Reactions: GreatOrator

WTFail89

Jul 29, 2019
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...enture-normal-mode.49849/page-103#post-870608

Looks to me like you are in creative mode trying to use the pick block function....

The way the aroma backups are done, you should be able to copy it direct into your save or create a new save file using it.
No I sorted it I stood infront of the NPC near the fountain and then the conversation started which it didn't previouslyy after 5 minute thanks for the help though Great Mobpack great work :)