[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I know it's overused but I think Flan's Titans mod would be awesome in this modpack.

OOOOhhhh, I second that:) You are a survivor of the future and it stands to reason that some tech survive the disaster. It would be cool if you found a bunk that you dig out and there is a excavator titian that you can use that needs to be fixed and later be able to modify it for fighting, digging, etc.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
So i just finished my mana farm! The first one i have ever made and i have to say i like it :) Next goal terrasteel armor!
2015-01-24_03.12.58.png

Crittenden

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm not too far into the game and many of the mods are new to me. Are there any Growthcraft and Buildcraft Quests coming up. Seems that it would be good to have a couple of Buildcraft ones, early game, just to point you in that direction. When you don't know a mod you don't consider it in your solutions to different problems.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm not too far into the game and many of the mods are new to me. Are there any Growthcraft and Buildcraft Quests coming up. Seems that it would be good to have a couple of Buildcraft ones, early game, just to point you in that direction. When you don't know a mod you don't consider it in your solutions to different problems.
That may happen :3

Reactions: Crittenden

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
OOOOhhhh, I second that:) You are a survivor of the future and it stands to reason that some tech survive the disaster. It would be cool if you found a bunk that you dig out and there is a excavator titian that you can use that needs to be fixed and later be able to modify it for fighting, digging, etc.
I know right, and since Karma charger plans to add in cities at a later date it would make sense that some titan manufacturing factory might have survived the apocalypse with a couple of titan parts still operational.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
How did you get the floating thermalilies? they aren't craftable.

I had that problem on another pack I'm playing, so I'm not sure if it is the same. You need to make a normal floating flower using the ones that spawn, or in this case when you use the floral fertilizer. Take a flower(any) add 2 glow stone to make it a (glimmering flower I think), then craft glimmering flower, pasture seed, and dirt to make a floating flower. Then just craft the floating flower with the functional flower, and it will change it to that one.

Reactions: JimmyJam and RHSean

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
I had that problem on another pack I'm playing, so I'm not sure if it is the same. You need to make a normal floating flower using the ones that spawn, or in this case when you use the floral fertilizer. Take a flower(any) add 2 glow stone to make it a (glimmering flower I think), then craft glimmering flower, pasture seed, and dirt to make a floating flower. Then just craft the floating flower with the functional flower, and it will change it to that one.
thanks it worked, I had no idea that it could be done that way. For helping me out I will help you, if you don't already know this the rod of the lands grants you a basically infinite supply of dirt.

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
Love the pack so far! I've almost finished the first quest group (few flaxbeard and botania quests remain, which does not give useful rewards anyway). I'm working my way through pneumaticcraft and got to the part, where I have to make 16 advanced PCBs. My problem are the pneumaticcraft seeds. Is there a way to automate them? Right now I have 5x8 manual field (for red, light blue, blue, green and black plastic), but the grow slow. I know SFM can do the automation, but I'm not there yet. I could bonemeal them, but I don't have enough bone for it. I've made a mob tower ~130 blocks above ground, but mobs are not spawning there. Any suggestions? Is there some item that can replace bonemeal?

Also where do I find endermen? I've killed 6 so far and struggling to find more. Same for blaze.

starproject

Jul 29, 2019
Extract all the files from the server download zip file into a folder, double click the Serverstart.bat

I have done that and i got the message

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>if NOT EXIST minecraft_server.1.7.
10.jar (
echo "running install script!"
call FTBInstall.bat
)

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>echo "make sure to read eula.txt b
efore playing!"
"make sure to read eula.txt before playing!"

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>java -server -Xms2048m -Xmx3072m -
XX:permSize=256m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -jar FTBServer-1.7.10-
1231.jar nogui
A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTarge
tException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.j
ava:43)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.
java:12)
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.PropertiesUtil.<init>(PropertiesUtil.ja
va:71)
at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.PropertiesUtil.<clinit>(PropertiesUtil.
java:31)
at org.apache.logging.log4j.status.StatusLogger.<clinit>(StatusLogger.ja
va:48)
at org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager.<clinit>(LogManager.java:44)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper.configureLogging(LogWrapper.ja
va:14)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper.log(LogWrapper.java:28)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:94)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.ProviderUtil.<clinit>(ProviderUtil.java
:70)
... 14 more

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
Love the pack so far! I've almost finished the first quest group (few flaxbeard and botania quests remain, which does not give useful rewards anyway). I'm working my way through pneumaticcraft and got to the part, where I have to make 16 advanced PCBs. My problem are the pneumaticcraft seeds. Is there a way to automate them? Right now I have 5x8 manual field (for red, light blue, blue, green and black plastic), but the grow slow. I know SFM can do the automation, but I'm not there yet. I could bonemeal them, but I don't have enough bone for it. I've made a mob tower ~130 blocks above ground, but mobs are not spawning there. Any suggestions? Is there some item that can replace bonemeal?

Also where do I find endermen? I've killed 6 so far and struggling to find more. Same for blaze.
you need to be 128 blocks above the ground, and make the mob tower up there, and be 24 blocks away from the mob spawning room

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I have done that and i got the message

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>if NOT EXIST minecraft_server.1.7.
10.jar (
echo "running install script!"
call FTBInstall.bat
)

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>echo "make sure to read eula.txt b
efore playing!"
"make sure to read eula.txt before playing!"

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>java -server -Xms2048m -Xmx3072m -
XX:permSize=256m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -jar FTBServer-1.7.10-
1231.jar nogui
A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTarge
tException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.j
ava:43)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.
java:12)
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.PropertiesUtil.<init>(PropertiesUtil.ja
va:71)
at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.PropertiesUtil.<clinit>(PropertiesUtil.
java:31)
at org.apache.logging.log4j.status.StatusLogger.<clinit>(StatusLogger.ja
va:48)
at org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager.<clinit>(LogManager.java:44)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper.configureLogging(LogWrapper.ja
va:14)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper.log(LogWrapper.java:28)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:94)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.ProviderUtil.<clinit>(ProviderUtil.java
:70)
... 14 more

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
Try running as Admin, and also make sure u are running Java7

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
you need to be 128 blocks above the ground, and make the mob tower up there, and be 24 blocks away from the mob spawning room
Yes as I've stated, the spawner _starts_ 128 bloks above ground (2 stacks of cobble). After that there is ~20 block falling space and after that is the spawing room itself.

The ground of the spawning room is made of extra utilities conveyor belts. Is that a problem? F7 shows red on them tho.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Yes as I've stated, the spawner _starts_ 128 bloks above ground (2 stacks of cobble). After that there is ~20 block falling space and after that is the spawing room itself.

The ground of the spawning room is made of extra utilities conveyor belts. Is that a problem? F7 shows red on them tho.
You stand at layer 200, Make the spawning room at layer 224.