[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

sihpopa80

Jul 29, 2019
got it working with waila gone, noticed the thaumonomicon was in the currently selected slot on the hotbar. Put waila back(and moved the book off the bar) and it's working as intended again.

RedawgTS

Jul 29, 2019
Despite being quite grindy, I'm finding this pack extreamly addicting. I'm looking forward to the next release.

There is one thing I would like to see though. I really want the various ingots properly unified. Right now if you smelt copper in a smeltery, pouring an ingot will get you the Forestry ingot, if you uncraft a Foresty block of copper you get Railcraft copper and if you use a grindstone to grind the nether copper you the resulting dust turns into Mekanism copper. It would really be nice if no matter how you go about getting your ingots, they should all be the same type of ingot.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Despite being quite grindy, I'm finding this pack extreamly addicting. I'm looking forward to the next release.

There is one thing I would like to see though. I really want the various ingots properly unified. Right now if you smelt copper in a smeltery, pouring an ingot will get you the Forestry ingot, if you uncraft a Foresty block of copper you get Railcraft copper and if you use a grindstone to grind the nether copper you the resulting dust turns into Mekanism copper. It would really be nice if no matter how you go about getting your ingots, they should all be the same type of ingot.
Use the barrels to convert them to one type

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Abeon

Jul 29, 2019
Go for the Bibliocraft Atlas. Its part of a questline as well. I don't know much about Bibliocraft, but I think there is even a higher tier atlas, but the one I am using so far is more than adequate.

I use it in the Nether and have no problem getting lost with it. I don't even bother with F3 'cheats' to find my home portal.

Thanks! I was looking to install Rei's minimap or something... Didn't realise there was one built in.

Took me forever to find a feather!

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason this pack frequently crashes my computer after an hour in. Not sure why, I can run Beyond Reality with ATG active fine and this doesn't have anything that seems particularly demanding.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
nc57CKA.jpg
Can't wait to see what those quests are. In the meanwhile, time to go learn more Witchery, Thaumcraft, Blood Magic, and Mekanism! Thanks again @thephoenixlodge for such a wonderful pack.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
nc57CKA.jpg
Can't wait to see what those quests are. In the meanwhile, time to go learn more Witchery, Thaumcraft, Blood Magic, and Mekanism! Thanks again @thephoenixlodge for such a wonderful pack.
Like many others, it looks like the Witchery quests didn't unlock for you when it should have. You can unlock them by using the edit book (/hqm edit) to repetitively recomplete one of the quests that gives Arcanist rep until you hit 50. It's an issue I've hopefully resolved in 0.6

Reactions: rivvest

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Like many others, it looks like the Witchery quests didn't unlock for you when it should have. You can unlock them by using the edit book (/hqm edit) to repetitively recomplete one of the quests that gives Arcanist rep until you hit 50. It's an issue I've hopefully resolved in 0.6

Awesome. I was only 3 points out, so wasn't bad. In case you aren't aware, a few things from these new quests. (All easily resolved with the edit book.)
- The Witches' Brews nor the Climate Samples quest detected the crafting.
- Like a few of the other quests, Altar'ed Perception registered 2 crafting actions, instead of the 6 altar blocks.
- Golden Chalk from the Chalk it up to Luck quest also didn't register.

Had a lot of the stuff already, so knocked em out pretty quick. :) Any way to get the remaining quests in the first chapter?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome. I was only 3 points out, so wasn't bad. In case you aren't aware, a few things from these new quests. (All easily resolved with the edit book.)
- The Witches' Brews nor the Climate Samples quest detected the crafting.
- Like a few of the other quests, Altar'ed Perception registered 2 crafting actions, instead of the 6 altar blocks.
- Golden Chalk from the Chalk it up to Luck quest also didn't register.

Had a lot of the stuff already, so knocked em out pretty quick. :) Any way to get the remaining quests in the first chapter?
They're secret quests which are undoubtedly unlocked, they'll reveal themselves once you've completed their first task. Hints would be as follows: for the first one: Try exploring underground. For the second one: try move a spawner

DraaxLP

Jul 29, 2019
Watched Game Over play this on stream. Will most definitely be either recording it or streaming it. Looks like a real blast.

Rusty360

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the dye seeds. I put everything in the runic alter but I don't get the seeds...am I doing something wrong?

Araclast

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the dye seeds. I put everything in the runic alter but I don't get the seeds...am I doing something wrong?
I had a bit of an issue with it to until I stuck all the dyes on my hot bar and carefully placed each one in

Rusty360

Jul 29, 2019
So just add the dyes then the essence and seeds? Should it just pop out when done or do I need to hit it? I did get a little progress circle when I looked at it but once it finished nothing happen and the stuff was still there

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
So just add the dyes then the essence and seeds? Should it just pop out when done or do I need to hit it? I did get a little progress circle when I looked at it but once it finished nothing happen and the stuff was still there
You need to finish it just like any other ritual, once the lightning particles are visible and that circle is all green, drop a piece of Livingrock on the altar and then Right Click it with your wand. Should give you the seeds.