SynfulChaot

Jul 29, 2019
AgriCraft 1.2.1 (by InfinityRaider)
-Changed AgriCraft creative tab logo
-Fixed certain crops rendering crooked
-Fixed crop lighting
-Changed Sprinkler to use a fixed configurable amount of water
-Added channel valves to irrigation systems
-Overhauled irrigation systems: sprinklers will keep consuming water but there are now valves to close channels
-Added configuration GUIs for some config categories
-Fixed water draining bug in irrigation systems
-Added option to clear all registered seed drops
-Added support for Chococraft gysahls
-Added a config to override seed tiers
-Made Magic Fertiliser from Magical Crops work on tier 4 & 5 crops (can be disabled in the config)
-Botania Horn of the Wild will no longer wipe crops away, instead it will clear them
-Added a config option to disable weeds from taking over plants (they will still spread to nearby empty crops)
-Added Minetweaker support for various aspects of AgriCraft. Check the GitHub wiki for documentation.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Reactions: Vasa

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Slowpoke will keep the copyright though. I'm really scared about this forum merging with MCF...
It's not merging with MCF. It's merging with Curse. It'll be using Curse software like the MCForums, but the FTB team will have control over how it is implemented. So none of the bad things that happen on the MCF will happen here. The forums will be separate from the other curse communities. You can see various implementations of the Curse Forum software here: http://www.curse.com/communities

As well, most of our speculations were covered a while ago over here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ftb-curse-update.42638/

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Yes, but didn't they say they would use MCF as the portal?
FTB Forums

Although this hasn’t exactly been finalised, the current plan is to move the FTB website and forums over to a new domain. This is likely to be something along the lines of ftb.curseforge.com. This will be a new site heavily influenced by our current site, we do however hope to expand the site to include new features. At this time, there are no plans to put any adverts onto the new forums, they will however use new software that Curse has developed.
Not using MCF. Feed the Beast will be separate, at least as far as I know.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Big thing found in Factorization -
In-Game Config editing:
I tried it with the Botania flowers, as shown in the video, and also tried it with Blood Magic hunger from Regeneration. Currently, you can only use it if you have Factorization installed, but this is such an amazing feature, I hope it gets included in Forge soon.

C

chbachman

Big thing found in Factorization -
In-Game Config editing:
I tried it with the Botania flowers, as shown in the video, and also tried it with Blood Magic hunger from Regeneration. Currently, you can only use it if you have Factorization installed, but this is such an amazing feature, I hope it gets included in Forge soon.
That has been in forge for a while now. It is not factorization that is doing that. It is just opening the gui.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but the cool thing is that it's doing it while in a world, not needing you to return to the Main Menu
Exiting to the main menu or having a pointless mod installed???? I know which sounds better to me...
Why get a mod, that adds a command, along with other laggy features (such as the Fz manual spawn thingy) when you could exit to the main menu and do it, it'd only take a few seconds longer

SynfulChaot

Jul 29, 2019
Exiting to the main menu or having a pointless mod installed???? I know which sounds better to me...
Why get a mod, that adds a command, along with other laggy features (such as the Fz manual spawn thingy) when you could exit to the main menu and do it, it'd only take a few seconds longer

I wouldn't call Factorization pointless. It has many useful features that people don't even bother trying to learn as something else, typically far newer, does the same thing 'easier'. It also has useful features that few, if any, other mods have.