new day, new update, and today it's @ljfa with a new mod which is NoItemRotation
and @TheCricket26 with Chisel 2ljfa said:This very small mod will prevent dropped items from spinning around their axis. Perfectly in rank and file.
and @GotoLink with Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2TheCricket26 said:Chisel 2 2.3 & 2.3.1
- Fixed Crash with recipes
- API WAS DRAMATICALLY CHANGED
- Fixed issues with stairs
- NEI Handler for seeing how to obtain all the blocks
- Fixed sand having the wrong sound
- Fixed some assorted rendering and lighting issues
- Brand new Auto Chisel
- Recipes for the upgrades are now available
- Brand new Chisel GUI
- Added antiblocks
- Chisel Modes and left click!
and @tonius11 with NEI IntegrationGotoLink said:Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 188.8.131.52
- Fix bow breaking in left hand removing right hand item
- Reduce speed while wearing knight armor
- Increased knight armor damage absorption
- Fix incompatibilities removing DataWatcher need for shield
- Fix possible crash with flagpole rendering
- Made 'pick block' more reactive client side
- Added buckets as usable item in battlemode
- Silently handle incompatibity with modded skeleton rendering
- Fixed selection highlight/item offset in HUD
- Added option to disable sheathed item rendering
- Fixed invalid offset on quiver/sheathed items when wearing armor
- Added update rate option for server
and @michael__ with Liquipackstonius11 said:NEI Integration 1.0.5
- Readded HarvestCraft handlers as they don't currently work in the mod itself. Thanks to iTitus who provided the code of their version of the handlers.
- Added Big Reactors Cyanite Reprocessor handler
- Added localized/display names to Ore Dictionary, Fluid and Fluid Container dumps.
- Added chest loot dumper
- Added Ore Dictionary usage recipe handler, disabled by default.
- Set the Fluid Registry handler to be disabled by default.
- Added tooltip for how much liquid glass a smelting input is worth in T.Fabricators.
- Remove unnecessary caching from some Forestry handlers. Should fix the handlers not updating when the recipes are changed at runtime (MineTweaker).
michael__ said:Liquipacks 1.3.3
- Added LiquidXp Upgrade (Requires Openblocks)