TerraFirma+ [TFC] [HQM] [MineTweaked] [WIP]

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I think once you fix the pack, you might wanna rebalance some of those quest there, looking at some of the screenshots some are too OP for early game quest rewards
Which specifically? I am fine with giving away logs and rocks. Really anything to make early game less tedious. :p To be honest, the balance of TFC is not really kept in TF+ because of the end-game stuff. I could nerf some of the amounts though. Wait til you see some of the reward bag rewards. ;)

The_Revanchist

Jul 29, 2019
Well theres the one where it gives you a bismuth bronze helm, I think its so much actual needed work that shouldnt just be tossed away for simple things xD i think you should atleast lower it to bismuth bronze boots.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Well theres the one where it gives you a bismuth bronze helm, I think its so much actual needed work that shouldnt just be tossed away for simple things xD i think you should atleast lower it to bismuth bronze boots.
Ah, that was just for how it looked, and because I had given a copper helm earlier. Your right though, that is a lot of work. :p May downgrade it.

StAj

Jul 29, 2019
The second episode of TerraFirma+ is out for a while so let's watch it and have fun!

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
when is the modpack gonna go out for the public ?
Hopefully pretty soon. I have been slowed down by a HQM quest bug, and may have to copy and paste all the guests over which will take days... :p After HQM is good and we have most of any crashes sorted out then it will go into open beta. Hopefully no latter than February.

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully pretty soon. I have been slowed down by a HQM quest bug, and may have to copy and paste all the guests over which will take days... :p After HQM is good and we have most of any crashes sorted out then it will go into open beta. Hopefully no latter than February.

sounds great, let me know if i can help in anyway or if u need a teste let me know

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Slight setback with the quests, I experienced a bug were adding new quests is deleting a bunch of others, so I am rewriting the quests to get back to were we were. :(

Reactions: cbruh

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
i hope you get it fix , cant wait to play this modpack
Thanks! Basically I have to copy and paste a few dozen mods out and back in for a few hours. Should not be terrible.... hopefully... maybe...

Edit it also seems that the bug is deleting all reward bags... This is going to get rough if I can't find a fix for it. I'll contact the creators and put out a video of the bug to see if anyone can help out. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: cbruh

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
I've been watching the progress of this pack for a while and I have to say that I'm excited to try it once it's released. One question I had is whether you have tried to incorporate a magic mod into the pack because I think Witchery would fit the basic theme.