TerraFirma+ [TFC] [HQM] [MineTweaked] [WIP]

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I just put in the request for the update, along with finishing XU wings and unstable ingot crafting. Plus I made the wither have around 5000 health and skulls and soul sand obtainable. :p This is going to be fun. As soon as the pack updates I'll send out the codes.

1977batman

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome man, Great work so far. I can't wait to help test this pack. By the way, Happy New Year :)

Shooter

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, if you need another tester for the pack to check balance and stuff, feel free to message me! :)

Synaxin

Jul 29, 2019
If you need any more testers, I'd like to help, as I think a story mode TFC modpack would be interesting to play

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
i would love to give a helping hand on testing this pack for balance and bugs. i think tfc and hqm makes a great combo(thats what i think)

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
i would love to give a helping hand on testing this pack for balance and bugs. i think tfc and hqm makes a great combo(thats what i think)
Sorry, a FTB convo only hold 21 so I have to cap it there. Open Beta will be out pretty soon though.

EDIT:

Unfortunately do to corruption of the quests.hqm file I have to rewrite some of the quests. Open Beta is still coming soon though! You can see a LP of the Alpha here-

Made by Staj.

I too will be making a dev LP, some devlogs, and also tutorials as soon as the devving gets a little less busy.

Last edited:

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
hey just wondering if i could get get an alpha test code, i would enjoy playing it nd learning bout tfc also if u need me to record gameplay i could do that , let me know thankks

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
hey just wondering if i could get get an alpha test code, i would enjoy playing it nd learning bout tfc also if u need me to record gameplay i could do that , let me know thankks
Sorry man, but we filled up on testers. Open beta will be available in the next few weeks hopefully. :p

The_Revanchist

Jul 29, 2019
I think once you fix the pack, you might wanna rebalance some of those quest there, looking at some of the screenshots some are too OP for early game quest rewards