TerraFirma+ [TFC] [HQM] [MineTweaked] [WIP]

spendabuck

Jul 29, 2019
I really like this modpack! Do you think that you could PM me the code for it? Also, I think that Ruins mod would be good if you made some new ruins. Some other mods that would be good would be Buildcraft & Cogs of the Machine for some automation later in the game (though there would have to be a lot of MineTweaking to make it work).

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Today I"m delving into XU. Closed alpha will be up shortly. Not all the quests nor functionality/recipes I want are in yet, but it's good enough to start. :p Now to decide which generators are staying to power the enderquarry. I think that's all they need to do anyways.

I really like this modpack! Do you think that you could PM me the code for it? Also, I think that Ruins mod would be good if you made some new ruins. Some other mods that would be good would be Buildcraft & Cogs of the Machine for some automation later in the game (though there would have to be a lot of MineTweaking to make it work).

I can once the closed alpha is out. I dont know if ruins is compatible with TFC's biomes. What would buildcraft offer though? Pipes are in from XU, and a quarry as well. COTM might be interesting though.

Reactions: 1977batman

spendabuck

Jul 29, 2019
Today I"m delving into XU. Closed alpha will be up shortly. Not all the quests nor functionality/recipes I want are in yet, but it's good enough to start. :p Now to decide which generators are staying to power the enderquarry. I think that's all they need to do anyways.

I can once the closed alpha is out. I dont know if ruins is compatible with TFC's biomes. What would buildcraft offer though? Pipes are in from XU, and a quarry as well. COTM might be interesting though.

I'm pretty sure that they're compatible with TFC; you'll just have to make new ruins. ;)

BENJA__

Jul 29, 2019
you said i was a tester so i will now just stair at my pm box for the next 12 hours

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
you said i was a tester so i will now just stair at my pm box for the next 12 hours
lolz be patient. I'm only going to sumbit it after today's work, then it may take a few days to update or just a few hours depends. :p Yes, you are a tester. :)