TerraFirma+ [TFC] [HQM] [MineTweaked] [WIP]

cris.p.33

Jul 29, 2019
Still looking forward to it and just had a bunch of time clear up so I'll test too if you still have space.

BENJA__

Jul 29, 2019
hey phoenix i have a fair amount of knowledge with TFC and would love to alpha test for you.

StAj

Jul 29, 2019
This looks so cool! If it's still possible I would like to test your amazing modpackidea out! Greetings from Belgium

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
This looks so cool! If it's still possible I would like to test your amazing modpackidea out! Greetings from Belgium
Thanks! Sure, we still have room. I'll let you know along with everyone else when closed alpha is out.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much!
No problem! Thanks for wanting to help. :)

I really like this idea! I would really like to test this modpack,report any bugs, give you some suggestions :)

Awesome! I'll add you to the list as well. Closed alpha should be out really soon (TM) :p

EDIT:

What do you all think of the mod practicalities? The OP tools for super end game and the matter transporter/magnets all seem fairly useful and awesome. I would have to really make the pick insanely expensive though. Maybe leave all the nether stars, but make a expensive way to create soul sand and wither skulls. Fighting all those withers (56 :O) should be sufficient I would think.

Last edited:

1977batman

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there - This is just the modpack I was looking for. I would like to volunteer to help test out your pack. Thanks in advance - looking forward to it.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there - This is just the modpack I was looking for. I would like to volunteer to help test out your pack. Thanks in advance - looking forward to it.
Awesome! I'll add you. I'm probably going to cap it about now, so if anyone else wants in for testing say it now! :p

EDIT:

Modtweaking Practicalities for support-

TJ33l35.png

9T2MiOB.png

Hv67pPQ.png

Magnet kind of expensive right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1977batman

J-Pixel

Jul 29, 2019
Hey its me again! Just wondering when the pack alpha is being released as i would like to record it for a youtube series?

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Hey its me again! Just wondering when the pack alpha is being released as i would like to record it for a youtube series?
It will be out some time this week. I would not recommeded recording it yet though. It is still pretty rough around the edges and needs a good amount of work still.

Also in dev I got most of what I want from practicalities done last night. I am going to try to either make the wither have more health, or come up with an expensive way to get nether stars. I am now going to turn my focus to finishing the other mods. So far I have finished compatibility to-

CarpentersBlocks
DecoCraft
Practicalities(some I don't want all of items)

Still to do-

XU (This is going to be a big one, I may devote tommorow just to it)
Chisel (I need to add recipies for marble, limestone, and all it's custom blocks. Luckily since you can chisel the basic ones, thats not too much MineTweaking.)
JABBA (I need to add recipies for the upgrades, and make the barrels more expensive.)
SuperCraftingFrame

Besides those I need to wrap up the tier 1 &2 quests, work on tier 3 and finish some of the hoarding quests. Then the Alpha will be released to the testers. After a little bit (and pushing through multiple updates I'm sure) I'll release the public beta on the FTB launcher. Once we have it sufficiently stable, tested, and complete then it will be full released.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1977batman

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Just added SuperCraftingFrame support. Also added Item Physics. You will have to let me know what you think of that though. Mob properties is now in and will be used to tweak the wither's health to match TFC standards.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Just finished chisel compatibility! I left some blocks out for now like the woods, iron bars, etc. They may or may not be patched in a latter update. Chisel is now good for alpha release though. That leaves XU and Jabba. XU is tomorrows work hopefully then a quick JABBA job and release time! :p Plus all the quests, balancing reward bags, etc. ;) I'll try to post some screenies of the recipes soon.

EDIT:

Added-

• Mortar Recipe (Putting sand in limewater takes way to long for builds imo)
  • TNT recipe (This is not in default TFC :eek:)
  • Added more expensive JABBA barrel recipe (The upgrades are going to held off until beta at least)
  • JABBA Dolly support
  • DecoCraft Crafting Clay rebalanced
  • Added Netherack Recipe
  • Added Glowstone Recipe

Last edited: