TerraFirma+ [TFC] [HQM] [MineTweaked] [WIP]

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
If possible could i alpha test. I have watched many tfc series (including Etho's and the beginning of Sticks and Stones) but never got into it because it looks difficult. But with the light amount of mods and the HQM i think this will be a good experience for me (the noob) to play!
Sure! I'll be starting convos with all who volunteer once the alpha comes out, including the pack codes and the test server IP. I too watched Etho's and it is what inspired me to do this mostly. Also I have now got quests up to the wrought iron tier. :)

agenta07

Jul 29, 2019
Havent played much with terra firma craft, but i love hqm and a couple of the other mods so id love to alpha test for you

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I need to incorparte wings! Look!-

ODNMAbG.jpg

Orien

Jul 29, 2019
Although I am not that experienced with TFC , I still love HQM and would love to beta test.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Although I am not that experienced with TFC , I still love HQM and would love to beta test.
Great! The pack is going to hopefully try to explain TFC. I will also being doing a LetsPlay and tutorial series when it goes public to fill in any gaps. I'll add you to the volunteer list.

Reactions: Orien

Orien

Jul 29, 2019
Great! The pack is going to hopefully try to explain TFC. I will also being doing a LetsPlay and tutorial series when it goes public to fill in any gaps. I'll add you to the volunteer list.
Thanks, glad to be able to help!

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Progress-

J4Z8fd3.png

HSLPrT0.png

OOIInOq.png

Tier Four is going to be hoarding quests like Agrarian Skies. Tier 1 is up to Iron. Tier 2 is Iron and steel. Tier 3 will probably be random useful information and endgame stuff like the ender quarry and wings.

Reactions: Orien

UnD3adLegacy

Jul 29, 2019
Progress-

J4Z8fd3.png

HSLPrT0.png

OOIInOq.png

Tier Four is going to be hoarding quests like Agrarian Skies. Tier 1 is up to Iron. Tier 2 is Iron and steel. Tier 3 will probably be random useful information and endgame stuff like the ender quarry and wings.

Cant wait to start getting hyped XD
Keep 'er goin'

Bubbajr114

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to test the pack as well. I have no experience with TFC but i know the general concept of it. Always seemed too complicated to figure out without looking up a whole bunch of videos but have always thought the gameplay would be amazing if i were to learn it.

_MasterEnderman_

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if you still want to have someone testing your pack. But if it's the case I really want testing it. I like the fact that the current mod list isn't to long and you try to introduce someone in a mod which completely change the mechanics of vanilla minecraft.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to test the pack as well. I have no experience with TFC but i know the general concept of it. Always seemed too complicated to figure out without looking up a whole bunch of videos but have always thought the gameplay would be amazing if i were to learn it.
I don't know if you still want to have someone testing your pack. But if it's the case I really want testing it. I like the fact that the current mod list isn't to long and you try to introduce someone in a mod which completely change the mechanics of vanilla minecraft.
Can't wait for this :)
Awesome. I will probably be taking up to about 20 alpha testers, then if things go alright make it a public beta. I'll be taking some time off for Christmas celebrations but next week I'll really be able to do alot. Also I got my Blue Yeti today so tut videos are not far off, plus maybe some dev logs. :p

UnD3adLegacy

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome. I will probably be taking up to about 20 alpha testers, then if things go alright make it a public beta. I'll be taking some time off for Christmas celebrations but next week I'll really be able to do alot. Also I got my Blue Yeti today so tut videos are not far off, plus maybe some dev logs. :p
Don't forget about meeee lol :p

Orien

Jul 29, 2019
There is. I'm going to be wrapping tier 1 & 2 fairly soon. At that point an Alpha should be out, with tier 3 and hoarding quests coming before beta. End game stuff will also be added before the beta release.
Still excited! Can't wait!