TerraFirma+ [TFC] [HQM] [MineTweaked] [WIP]

The_Revanchist

Jul 29, 2019
Well Wolf, I personally think that pheonix will NOT add any magic mods, but if he does, I'm already working on Thaumcraft Intergration myself that I might loan him if he says please :p

*I personally dont think that witchery would be suitable due to it being unbalanced in this mods enviroment*

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I've been watching the progress of this pack for a while and I have to say that I'm excited to try it once it's released. One question I had is whether you have tried to incorporate a magic mod into the pack because I think Witchery would fit the basic theme.
Awesome! I have not yet, but one would be pretty awesome. Witchery and botania both seem like cool mods, if I could tweak them to fit in. I really hope I can fix the problem soon, so many good ideas for quests and new mods. :)

Well Wolf, I personally think that pheonix will NOT add any magic mods, but if he does, I'm already working on Thaumcraft Intergration myself that I might loan him if he says please :p

*I personally dont think that witchery would be suitable due to it being unbalanced in this mods enviroment*

I don't love TC enough :p Plus you've got it covered. What is OP in witchery in a TFC setting? Most of the things seem relatively hard to aquire without proper setups, and none of the spells are more crazy than say the imbued tool... This is not going to be a terribly balanced TFC pack in the end I think. ;)

EDIT: Very odd... So when a minecraft instance is launched and I add a quest and logout of that save and rejoin all is good. If I restart minecraft though all locked quests disappear as do reward bags. BUT if I add a set and name it, etc it will stay, just have all of it's quests deleted. I had assumed to it was defaulting back to an old save or something. I wonder what would happen if I unlocked all quests...

EDIT2: Further more if I move some of the quests to a new set, only specific ones will stay were as others will be deleted.... What the heck! It is so weird.. I really don't want to start from scratch on this.

Last edited:

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Nice! I've only very recently heard of TFC so i feel like it would be a good starter for me.
Yea, I am planning on it being from sticks to red steel and beyond, so it should be perfect for people new to TFC. I wish these darn quests just worked though, I could release the pack so much faster. :p

Mr.SandMan

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, I am planning on it being from sticks to red steel and beyond, so it should be perfect for people new to TFC. I wish these darn quests just worked though, I could release the pack so much faster. :p
Well, i look forward to playing! Good luck

Last edited:

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Really interested in this too. Never played TFC before - the HQM will make it a bit more do-able!!

Also, like the fact that you're not adding in too many other mods, so we can concentrate on TFC itself.

thywolflord

Jul 29, 2019
if you need testers still, i have a low end computer (dual core, 1go ram) i could check if it runs well on really low end computers.

The_Revanchist

Jul 29, 2019
Trust me, it wont ha ha. You normally need at least 2-3 dedicated to the game to get smooth FPS and then there's the other stuff hes added.

thywolflord

Jul 29, 2019
i play "vanilla" TFC without any issues, runs GREAT, unless theres a landslide, then i get a small lag spike

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Still trying to ge tthe old quests to work, but at this point the only option seems to restart all HQM progress. At least I kept my recipes.
if you need testers still, i have a low end computer (dual core, 1go ram) i could check if it runs well on really low end computers.
We have filled up for now, but we may have need in the future. Thanks for the interest. :)

blacktastic

Jul 29, 2019
well i have a high end computer if you need any one to test how demanding it is on strong systems

specs:
EVGA gtx 760 4gb
i5 4590