[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

xenomjay

Jul 29, 2019
great work for the modpack though @tfox83
is there any way to explain how to solve the op/gamemode issue on ourselves until the next update ?

plagie006

Jul 29, 2019
is there any way to explain how to solve the op/gamemode issue on ourselves until the next update ?
See: LatCoreMc.cfg

If it's the same issue as the last version, having op commands set to "op" will enable any player to use op commands.

muckrake

Jul 29, 2019
Hi - anyone come up against this problem? I try to download the modpack from FTB launcher. It seems to download, but then at the very end of the download I get a "Could not download modpack error." Don't recall this happening before. Any help appreciated.

plagie006

Jul 29, 2019
Hi - anyone come up against this problem? I try to download the modpack from FTB launcher. It seems to download, but then at the very end of the download I get a "Could not download modpack error." Don't recall this happening before. Any help appreciated.
I had that error when I had my download source as Atlanta. I switched to CurseCDN and that allowed me a clean download.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Not at the moment the update is being tested now and will hopefully be availble beginning of next week which will solve that issue.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or did the hunger saturation get removed from the latest version.. If so could someone explain why? With out it there is no reason to make anything better then juice for food.
That was Apple core and it was purely aesthetic without Spice of Life, which was removed before the pack went public due to feedback from the testing community. Food saturation is no different from 1.0.6-1.0.7 you just can't see it, that's all.

WauloK

Jul 29, 2019
My server stops here:

20:18:02 TwilightForest: Loaded a world with the tfEnforcedProgression game rule not defined. Defining it.
20:18:02 CONSOLE: [INFO] Loading dimension -1 (DIM-1) (net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@17b9c6d5)
20:18:03 CONSOLE: [INFO] Loading dimension -2 (DIM-2) (net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@17b9c6d5)
20:18:03 CONSOLE: [INFO] InvTweaks: codechicken.enderstorage.storage.item.ContainerEnderItemStorage

ParAdoX83

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I am running a small private server with v1.07 and we run into this problem where the server stops saving player related data after someone died and then starts spawning insane amounts of witches and skeletons on top of that players gravestone. Have no clue how that bug started, cuz it was just fine until this morning :(

WauloK

Jul 29, 2019
So i have a bit of a problem, running cauldron (212) on my server, and im guessing it doesnt have the same forge version as the 1.0.7 update of the pack, because it cannot start the server.

I'm running Cauldron 1236. All I had to do to get it going with 1.0.7 was disable LatCore and LatBlocks. (cauldron-1.7.10-1.1236.05.212-server.jar)

Pathotic

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone having issues with progress not being saved?

I don't have access to the server logs since I'm not the host, but we'll play for a while, and when we restart our client we'll have lost a variable amount of progress. Items gone, at a difference place than where we logged out and such. Right now the consensus is that the buildcraft pump is causing it but we're not 100% sure. And the host is saying nothing is showing up in the server log.

An example would be that I went into the nether to mine some soul sand, left the nether and went to my base. I restarted the client due to lag issues and all of a sudden I log back in the nether minus the items I mined. Yet when I went to the location I took the sand from originally the area had already been mined out. We broke the nether portals, and the host deleted the nether. That's when I had placed the buildcraft pump only to have it happen about an hour later when a different user restarted his client.

The issue happens to anyone who logs out.

ParAdoX83

Jul 29, 2019
Ok after some further research the problem seems to stem from AromaBackup.

So how do i stop aromabackup from automatically saving the world-progress and where does it save all of those backup files, cause it would apepar to spam my server with all those data files but i cant seem (10gb of data within 2 days!) but i cant seem to be able to locate where it actually saves them ._.

Nuno90

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I've recently found The Dark Trilogy featured on the reddit and I've made some research about the modpack. From what I read, it's all I'm looking for a Modpack from a while..

However I have two doubts. Can I disable Natura and exchange Extrabiomes with Biomes O'plenty without prejudice the modpack balance? :)

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I've recently found The Dark Trilogy featured on the reddit and I've made some research about the modpack. From what I read, it's all I'm looking for a Modpack from a while..

However I have two doubts. Can I disable Natura and exchange Extrabiomes with Biomes O'plenty without prejudice the modpack balance? :)
It will not affect balance but be careful setting the BoP Biome IDs.

Nuno90

Jul 29, 2019
May I expect to find some Conflict ID's tfox83? :) btw have you thought add Growthcraft? And for example to avoid duplication, disable apple and grape trees on Pam's HarvestCraft?

Congrats for the awesome work!!