[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
im just using buildcraft pump to pump water from a 4x4 water (3x3 might work to) place the pump in the center and place 4 redstone engine in the side, then use golden fluid pipe to transport it to a storage

it seems water doesn't get used up when its pumped via buildcraft pump

sorry my net is acting silly and keeps getting error on uploading a screenshot

i have a feeling this will get nerfed hard so i stocked up to 50 drums of water already and more to go :D

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
im just using buildcraft pump to pump water from a 4x4 water (3x3 might work to) place the pump in the center and place 4 redstone engine in the side, then use golden fluid pipe to transport it to a storage

i have a feeling this will get nerfed hard so i stocked up to 50 drums of water already and more to go :D
xD, u might as well use the mineralwater cheat lol xD

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019

Lol... if you don't want a challenge and want to cheat, just use NEI

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

V5a2qZB.jpg

I was working on this for 1.1.15 .... Guess ill have to delay that to send out a fix for ^ First :p

Reactions: Doskan

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Naah I am trying to make cities work, which perhaps can replace the rouge-like dungeons...

Just like the randomly generated cities in Crash Landing? That's probably way better than the rouge-like dungeons. Can mine the materials to make a new base. :D

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Just like the randomly generated cities in Crash Landing? That's probably way better than the rouge-like dungeons. Can mine the materials to make a new base. :D
Kinda, I am talking to @Iskandar about how to work with the mod, no guarantees though.

Version 1.1.15
- Added COFHcore
- Disabled Mariculture books screw the crashes!
- Added Smashing triple compressed dirt for exnilo dirt & sand sieveing products!
- Tweaked meteor ore drop rates
- Changed Stone torches to Obsidian glowsticks
- Changed Stone torches recipe
- Changed stone torches texture
- Disabled Mariculture food .... Big derp here
- Fixed the buildcraft config file, was using a wrong one
- Fixed Fishing quest fishing rod
- Testing new splash art for quest book

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
The buildings really look nice :) Though I don't want to know how many spawners will be inside *shivers*
Hope I can see one then before the meteors take care of them xD

A little question about Buildcraft:
I guess Oil-spawning is disabled? (wondered if it's worth trying to find an oil-field for some power-generation, but I guess it's a time where all oil of earth was already drained? ^^)

Snickering

Jul 29, 2019
Loving this mod pack so far! I did read nearly all 104 pages of this thread, but really didn't see where it says how to get buckets of water. I found out how to make water bottles, and I got one bucket of water from a quest and have the 5x5 water storage cell. Just not sure what method is used to get the water from x into a bucket. (if I missed the answer, I apologize!)

aaaaa

Jul 29, 2019
Loving this mod pack so far! I did read nearly all 104 pages of this thread, but really didn't see where it says how to get buckets of water. I found out how to make water bottles, and I got one bucket of water from a quest and have the 5x5 water storage cell. Just not sure what method is used to get the water from x into a bucket. (if I missed the answer, I apologize!)

Just put the water from bottle into a barrel, then use a bucket to pick the water

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

The first way you have is using the "Wooden Barrel" from exnihilo. Use the waterbottle on the barrel and it fills the water into it, then use the bucket to get a bucket full of water.
Same with tanks. However be careful here, since using the water bottles directly with a tank (Ender Tank, open blocks tank, drum, etc.) will destroy the bottle. So you might want a way to pump the water from a wooden barrel into a tank. Or use the liquid-hopper from pneumaticcraft, you can use the bottles directly with it without destroying them.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
You can use a Mariculture Pressure Vessel which is a fluid tank. You can use hoppers/pipes to put buckets/bottles into the Pressure Vessel which will fill them with water and then hoppers/pipes to pull out the filled buckets/bottles.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
:eek: just restarted on 1.14, the area below the base is gone. Before there was that dungeon nearby, with a furnace and a bed.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to this mod I finally began with working on drones. Really fun to think about all the stuff you can do with them. Especially with all the conditions, like my sugarcane-farmer-drone stops when the chest is almost full and such things. ^^

Really thanks alot for this mod, makes so much fun to be forced to think not the "usual" ways with mods that makes things so much easier :D

[edit]
Anyone knows if the Agrcarnation (this fertilizer-flower from Botania) works with mycelium/mushrooms?
(tried to use it, but seeing the effects is kinda difficult with all the ffects of the mycelium ^^")

Last edited:

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
What module do i need for steve's cart to harvest sugar cane, pumpkin and melon?

PS: External Distributors are bugged as hell. They lose configuration upon re-log. And they are very essential for steve's cart farm

Tsuke13

Jul 29, 2019

Also, through Botania you will find a way to create water blocks that doesn't involve bottles of water which makes it much easier than heating up snow and such.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
What module do i need for steve's cart to harvest sugar cane, pumpkin and melon?

PS: External Distributors are bugged as hell. They lose configuration upon re-log. And they are very essential for steve's cart farm

No real module for harvesting these three. If you want to use steve cart's you can make a similar "work around" with the drill with it. Setting it up so the drill only harvest the top two of sugar cane or melon/pumpkin without destroying the plant of it. Like this:

fAFU1nI.png

Or using drones for that.

(Is there a way to post the picture a bit smaller?)