Texture Artists

Wavebrother

Jul 29, 2019
I need some textures made for Ender Enhancement.
I have already gotten all of the tools and items made, but I still need armor and blocks. I will be adding another item called the ender feather that will basically need to be a recolored feather.
Also, I will be making another mod just like Ender Enhancement, but for the nether. I will need all of the same levels of tools, armor, and blocks. I will have netherrack, blaze rod, and stellar levels (nether stars). Additionally, I will need small tools for both mods.

Last edited:

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I'm building a replacement mod for Xy craft since its taking so long to up date. Currently i need textures for Blue, Red, Green, White and Black Xychoridite Shards. If you can help that would be greatly apriceated. Who ever helps will get the credit they need.

edit: I will also be needing textures for the item form of the difrent blocks and bricks for there repected colors

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to let you know that this thread is more for people that need 1-5 textures and not so much entire mods (re)done.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I was under the impression that this thread was a general Texture Artist thread to expose texture artists, not a "Find me a texture stoogey" resource farm.

I thought it was more of a show and tell.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Ask and show. Bigger mods with lots of textures just aren't as wanted here. More people enjoy doing only a few textures at a time. If someone is looking for a larger job here go ahead and ask. Its also ok to ask for larger jobs you need done but it may not be as effective as starting your own thread.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
@Azzanine

Then allow me to show off
2014-12-31_15.59.22.png

Reactions: PierceSG and Blorph
C

chbachman

Could I get some textures for Modular Armour? I am tired of the placeholder textures that I currently have. Is it possible for your guys to make one for each armour piece (The Item Texture), and a Armour Texture. I don't really care what they look like, just as long as they are Modular Looking.

Thank you guys for your help, in advance.

Reactions: PierceSG

CyanideX

Jul 29, 2019
Texture Requests?

I've created this form for those who wish to submit mod texture requests.

The form can be shared and the results are accessible to the public. Texture
artists will be able to see each request and can choose to contact the person
who submitted the request if they wish to help out. Feel free to suggest any
changes or additions that you would like to see added to the form.

TEXTURE REQUEST FORM

REQUEST RESULTS (Public)
Texture artists looking to help can find those in need here!

Last edited:

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Texture Requests?

I've created this form for those who wish to submit mod texture requests.

The form can be shared and the results are accessible to the public. Texture
artists will be able to see each request and can choose to contact the person
who submitted the request if they wish to help out. Feel free to suggest any
changes or additions that you would like to see added to the form.

TEXTURE REQUEST FORM

REQUEST RESULTS (Public)
Texture artists looking to help can find those in need here!

Make a question of if any blocks/items have special models. like plants or animated or custom.