[1.7.10] DW20 Series 7 Let's Play HQM

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still working through all the quests again since the 1.0.3 Pack update. I was having a lot of trouble with Thermal Expansion machines not being recognized correctly. Everything seems to be working OK at the moment. Please bear inmind that pack updates may create more issues with the book that will have to be worked out as they arise. Thanks to everyone for letting me know of any problems.

Latest update 1.0.5 brings to Episode 28. Enjoy!

http://bit.ly/1zXKUMM

k9officer09

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks I will try. Also this seems to be an issue with the pack itself but maybe you know. With the latest dw20 version I can't seem to shift click recipes from new into a crafting table. Do u know what may be wrong

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks I will try. Also this seems to be an issue with the pack itself but maybe you know. With the latest dw20 version I can't seem to shift click recipes from new into a crafting table. Do u know what may be wrong
Make sure you don't have a chest next to the table. Also non stackable items are a current known bug with NEI.

k9officer09

Jul 29, 2019
Might have been an oversight but in the quest powerful weapons you have the thaumcraft version of the obsidian rod instead of the redstone arsenal version which is what is needed for the flux infused bow. Didnt know if you realized that or not

Reactions: JohnnyMobbins

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Might have been an oversight but in the quest powerful weapons you have the thaumcraft version of the obsidian rod instead of the redstone arsenal version which is what is needed for the flux infused bow. Didnt know if you realized that or not
Crap. Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix that now.

Edit: Fixed - Version 1.0.5.2 - http://bit.ly/1vivqhh

Last edited:

StAj

Jul 29, 2019
Hi JohnnyMobbins!
I like your quests so much, i had to make a youtubeseries with it. Thanks so much and here you have my first video!

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Staj,
That's really cool. I will keep an eye on the series.
Make sure you are updating to the latest versions as changes to the pack affect the quest book. I am constantly finding and fixing issues.

StAj

Jul 29, 2019
Cool JohnnyMobbins,
thanks for liking and subscribing to my serie that I started because I like(d) it so much!
Here you have episode 2, episode 3 will follow tommorow!
Again thank you so much for making this and all the support!

takhizis

Jun 20, 2013
"Version 1.0.5.2"

Chapter 1, More Power!: The Magmatic Dynamos are not counting towards the quest. Neither newly crafted or ones I had made before the update.
I cannot see if the updated Thermal Expansion quest after it is working either.

Chapter 3, Experience Farming: The Autonomous Activators and Essence Berry Bushes are not registering. I have not found any of the Essence Berry Bushes since updating though; my current ones are from earlier exploration. And I tried the 2 crafting recipes in NEI as well as ones I had beforehand for the Autonomous Activators.

Thanks for doing this @JohnnyMobbins, you rock sir!

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Takhizis,
I'm really having issues with the Thermal Expansion machines registering correctly. Both these quest worked in my test worlds but I had a feeling they might not work all the time. I think I will avoid them for the future quests.
I have made changes to both those quest and have updated the link on the main page. Thanks again for your input.

Sorry that I'm a few episodes behind but should be up to date by tomorrow night.

Thanks again to everyone who had download and tried the book. Hope you all have a great new year.

Reactions: takhizis and StAj

takhizis

Jun 20, 2013
Verison 1.0.6, Chapter 3, Episode 24 -, Nice Fancy Clothes: It requires the Void Thaumaturge Robe and Void Thaumaturge Leggings vs. the regular ones made using Enchanted Fabric. The Void ones are part of a later tier.

Also, I believe the issues with Thermal Expansion machines is that they save all of the internal settings now. Which sides are inputting, outputting, accepting power, internal power level, etc...

Last edited:

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Verison 1.0.6, Chapter 3, Episode 24 -, Nice Fancy Clothes: It requires the Void Thaumaturge Robe and Void Thaumaturge Leggings vs. the regular ones made using Enchanted Fabric. The Void ones are part of a later tier.

Also, I believe the issues with Thermal Expansion machines is that they save all of the internal settings now. Which sides are inputting, outputting, accepting power, internal power level, etc...

Thanks again Takhizis, all fixed Version 1.0.6.1 - http://bit.ly/1BoFv2Y