Whitelist Server < Legion Mindcrack > Community Focused Survival -- 100% Grief-Free

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bob_Sack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bob_Sack
Previous Bans (if any): Maybe once or twice, but they were never for malicious reasons, usually immature admins.
Timezone | Country: BC, Canada (GMT-8)
Activity Level (Hours per day): 5 - 10 on most days
Able to communicate on Skype: Text yes. Voice is no-go, but that will likely change soon
Additional Information (Optional): I know nearly everything there is to know about vanilla minecraft, having played for 2 years. My FTB experience mostly lies in BC, IC, and RP, but I'm learning lua to use computercraft more effectively. I've run my own bukkit server in the past.

Stache

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Stachy
Previous Bans (if any): none
Timezone | Country: UTC + 02:00 , lithuania
Activity Level (Hours per day): 2-3h
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) yes
Additional Information (Optional):compleatly new to ftb and want to explore it with others / maybe get some help.

MinecraftAbmin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MinecraftAbmin​
Timezone | Country: United Kingdom​
Activity Level (Hours per day): 4-5​
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes​
Timezone | Country:
Activity Level (Hours per day):
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name)
Additional Information (Optional):

HitmanCrobar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Falloutcarater
Previous Bans (if any): Not any
Timezone | Country: Finland
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3-5
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) my skype name is Greippi5 my choice putting it here
Additional Information (Optional): I know lots about the mods and i am pretty fair
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? (Optional): No i can't i Don't have money

MasterFSK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
  • MasterFSK
Previous Bans (if any):
  • Yes, this was due to a misunderstanding between me, a friend and a trigger happy mod. I was allowed to borrow items from a friend. A mod, who didn't know of our agreement, saw me in his house and banned me. This was later resolved by my friend and I was un-banned with an excuse from the mod.
Timezone | Country:
  • UTC +1, Norway
  • That depends. am away from home around 13h each day, but usually log on around 19:00 (UTC +1) and usually leave around 23:00. That would make it around 4 hours.
Able to communicate on Skype:
  • Yes, I am, and would love to talk to people that I play with, but then again, I don't want to be forced into a conversation if I am talking with a friend or something of the kind.
  • I'm currently an apprentice Production Electronician, with a 1.5hour drive each way, which is the reason to (what I think) is the limited play time (which in March will be significantly higher as for moving closer to work). Being a fan of HermitCraft and MindCrack and their tight bound community, I would like to hope that this server is one with such community. As stated by earlier posters here "Would like to play with mature folks who aren't interested in begging for every little thing and generally making a nuisance out of everyone's stuff."
I see that there is nothing in the application form about monthly fees, but I do see some applications with the mention of it, so I'd thought I'd drop my thoughts on the matter. I would love to donate for a good community server, with no downtime or lag, whenever my economy can afford such.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Falloutcarater
Previous Bans (if any): Not any
Timezone | Country: Finland
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3-5
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) my skype name is Greippi5 my choice putting it here
Additional Information (Optional): I know lots about the mods and i am pretty fair
Willing to donate towards monthly fees? (Optional): No i can't i Don't have money

Denied
IGN:
  • MasterFSK
Previous Bans (if any):

• Yes, this was due to a misunderstanding between me, a friend and a trigger happy mod. I was allowed to borrow items from a friend. A mod, who didn't know of our agreement, saw me in his house and banned me. This was later resolved by my friend and I was un-banned with an excuse from the mod.
Timezone | Country:

• UTC +1, Norway

• That depends. am away from home around 13h each day, but usually log on around 19:00 (UTC +1) and usually leave around 23:00. That would make it around 4 hours.
Able to communicate on Skype:

• Yes, I am, and would love to talk to people that I play with, but then again, I don't want to be forced into a conversation if I am talking with a friend or something of the kind.

• I'm currently an apprentice Production Electronician, with a 1.5hour drive each way, which is the reason to (what I think) is the limited play time (which in March will be significantly higher as for moving closer to work). Being a fan of HermitCraft and MindCrack and their tight bound community, I would like to hope that this server is one with such community. As stated by earlier posters here "Would like to play with mature folks who aren't interested in begging for every little thing and generally making a nuisance out of everyone's stuff."
I see that there is nothing in the application form about monthly fees, but I do see some applications with the mention of it, so I'd thought I'd drop my thoughts on the matter. I would love to donate for a good community server, with no downtime or lag, whenever my economy can afford such.

Whitelisted.

Zorigar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Zorigarr
Previous Bans (if any):None
Timezone | Country:GMT+2 Bulgaria
Activity Level (Hours per day):2-5 depend on the days :)
Able to communicate on Skype: Yeah sure ... You'll have to deal with my English thou :)
Additional Information (Optional):I'm a good person.And You'll still have to deal with my English :p

iced_adams666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iced_adams666
Previous Bans (if any): 3 I belive
Timezone | Country: EST, USA
Activity Level (Hours per day): 5-6
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) yeah
Additional Information (Optional): I like pie

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iced_adams666
Previous Bans (if any): 3 I belive
Timezone | Country: EST, USA
Activity Level (Hours per day): 5-6
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) yeah
Additional Information (Optional): I like pie

Denied.

IGN:Zorigarr
Previous Bans (if any):None
Timezone | Country:GMT+2 Bulgaria
Activity Level (Hours per day):2-5 depend on the days :)
Able to communicate on Skype: Yeah sure ... You'll have to deal with my English thou :)
Additional Information (Optional):I'm a good person.And You'll still have to deal with my English :p

Whitelisted.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
Server has recovered from all the griefers and our community is strong. Whitelist is open, and there has been a new fresh world. Mystcraft is now required.

Effishency

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shanrock
Previous Bans: None
Timezone/Country: GMT+10; Australia
Activity Level: About 3 hours per day
Skype?: Unfortunately, no.