Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
sprinkles_for_vanilla 1.0.3 by VikStep

This comes with one of the most requested features. The ability to choose which parts of mobGriefing you want enabled. There are 13 different types of mob griefing and they are all configurable

I would also like to use this post to say I'm gonna be on holidays down in another state until New Years and I won't be able to make any mod updates or changelogs during that time. So yeah if you see anyone talking about why x changelog isn't up tell them it'll be there on new years. Sorry for the inconvenience folks!

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
my apologies for the lack of updates of the past week for the ModMyMC account, it seems I wasn't the only one taking a break.
because of that I've come back a day early and hopefully I've reposted all the updates of the past week through the ModMyMC account

if I've missed some of them just go ahead and mention it and I'll try to repost them as soon as possible
starting tomorrow I should be back to posting updates as before, seeing as I'm back from vacation

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
my apologies for the lack of updates of the past week for the ModMyMC account, it seems I wasn't the only one taking a break.
because of that I've come back a day early and hopefully I've reposted all the updates of the past week through the ModMyMC account

if I've missed some of them just go ahead and mention it and I'll try to repost them as soon as possible
starting tomorrow I should be back to posting updates as before, seeing as I'm back from vacation
New day, new update, and today it's Yusunoha with Like Spam!

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
Witchery has updated to version 0.21!

Emoniph said:
NEW: Witches' Cauldron, used to make custom brews, rituals and craft some items. Comparator signal strength reveals brewing progress (empty, filled, boiling, effect added, powered and all capacity used). Created by using Anointing Paste on a normal Cauldron.
NEW: Book Witches' Brews, describes how to brew with the Witches' Cauldron.
NEW: Brew custom potions, throw items into a full, boiling witch's cauldron and bottle it to create a custom brew. Items add different effects. Each effect can be modified for power and duration.
NEW: Brew dispersal methods: drink, splash, gas and liquid. Dispersal effects can be modified for extent and duration.
NEW: Cast custom Rituals, throw items into a full, boiling witch's cauldron then add waystones/taglocks for targeting, summon your coven (or other players with familiars) and cast the spell. Items add different effects. Each effect can be modified for power and duration.
NEW: Ritual dispersal methods: entity, splash, wide expanding AOE, rain. Dispersal effects can be modified for extent and duration.
NEW: Apply brew effects to an item, so that when it is next used the effect will trigger, reapply the ritual to increase the number of charges on the item (Curse a Book or an Apple for example).
NEW: Apply brew effects to vanilla doors, buttons, levers and pressure plates, to apply the effect when they are next used (one-shot application, this is not a permanent effect).
NEW: Boss - Shade of Leonard, summoned with the cauldron, very hard to defeat.
NEW: Epic artefact, Leonard's Urn, dropped by Leonard's shade, craft up to 4 together.
NEW: Potion effects to brew or ritualized in any combination: Poisoned frogs, damage undead, damage insects, damage demons, undead's curse (sunburn), fortune, disease, flatten land, remove gas, planting, tilling, harvest, fertilize, plant flowers, blight, stout stomach, moonshine, plant lily pads, blast, raise land, repel attacker, attract projectiles, reflect damage, reflect projectiles, drain magic, combustion (fuel source), unstable (don't get hit), absorb magic, poisoned weapons, raise undead, disrobe, part water, part lava, flames, pulverize, inhibit teleport, quaffing boost, resize, extinguish fire, fast swim, jump boost, sinking, overheat, full belly, keep inventory, fell trees, reveal, cause hunger, prune leaves, insanity, remove buffs, remove debuffs, summon owls, pull entities, summon bats, reincarnate, transpose ores, grue's prey, transpose, feather fall, bottling boost, multi jump, knockback, snow, paralysis, heal, harm, freeze, icy shell, love, sprouting, fear, blindness, erode, vines, webs, thorns, nightmare, boost active effects duration, breath underwater, resist fire, fast, slow, invisible, health boost, absorption, night vision, poison, wither, regeneration, strength, weakness, change biome, plant trees, steal buffs, spread debuffs (I may have missed some, but all are in the Witches' Brews book), endless water, ice world, keep potion effects on death.
NEW: Drop Gypsum in a witch's cauldron to clear the contents
NEW: Drop Quicklime in a witch's cauldron to clear the contents and cause an explosion to damage nearby creatures (not structures or the witch). The strength depends on the number of ingredients in the cauldron.
NEW: Book of Biomes (Extended Edition), lists biomes on each page, pick a page then craft the book with a piece of paper to create a Biome Note. This is used to select a biome when adding the Change Biome potion effect.
NEW: Mutandis and Mutandis Extremis are now made in a Witch's cauldron
NEW: Mutating Sprig is now made in a Witches Cauldron
NEW: Drop of Luck is now made in a Witches Cauldron.
NEW: Golden, Infernal and Otherwhere chalk are now made in a Witch's cauldron
NEW: Waystones can now be made by dropping up to eight of them into a 3x3 hollow square drawn with Otherwhere chalk (8 runes), and leaving them for a few seconds.
NEW: Blooded waystones can now be made by dropping up to eight of them into a 3x3 hollow square drawn with Otherwhere chalk (8 runes), when both a player and a charged altar are close to the circle, and leaving them for a few seconds.
NEW: Dropping a Bound Waystone into a 5x5 Otherwhere circle (12 runes) will teleport all creatures in the circle after a few seconds.
NEW: Holding use on the Seer Stone will now summon your Coven members, one after another. If near a Witches' Cauldron they will move to surround it.
NEW: Placing a Brew of Endless Water into a Dispenser, and dispensing directly into an empty adjacent Cauldron or Kettle, will fill either with water for one charge of the brew.
NEW: Placing a dispenser containing Glass Bottles facing away from a Witch's cauldron will bottle a brew from the cauldron when the dispenser receives a signal. The bottled brew will be ejected from the dispenser as expected and a glass bottle consumed.
NEW: Craftable Snow Stairs, Snow Slabs and Snow Pressure Plates.
NEW: Ice pressure plate that only activates for players wearing Icy Slippers. Only creatable using the Ice World potion effect on regular stone or wooden pressure plates.
NEW: Ice stairs, ice slabs, ice fences, ice gates, ice doors and ice stockades. Only creatable using the Ice World potion effect on regular blocks of the equivalent type.
NEW: Added GUI for witchery configuration in the mods section of the Minecraft main menu.
NEW: Earmuffs - Mandrake farmers dream come true.
NEW: Dirt and Grass Pitfall Blocks. They look like dirt and grass, just you cannot stand on them.
NEW: Player Compass. Attach a taglock to find the way to that player in the same dimension. Created in a cauldron.
NEW: Locate the closest village in the overworld, or the closest nether fortress in the nether, by dropping either an attuned stone or subdued spirit inside a 3x3 ritual circle and waiting for the spirit to show the way.

TWEAK: Re-added support for Mine Factory Reloaded.
TWEAK: Hobgoblins are now immune to fall damage.
TWEAK: Disabled certain teleportation events in Torment to prevent teleporting above the maze.
TWEAK: The buff from Hobgoblin worship, is now shown as a Potion Effect in the Inventory.
TWEAK: Lowered Mog/Gulg spawn rate, and added a configuration option to control this further.
TWEAK: Added support for IGrowable interface to Witchery plants.
TWEAK: Waila mod now shows Insanity Curse mods by their Vanilla names
TWEAK: It is now possible to add some other plants to the random mutation effects of Mutandis, by specifying them in the config file.
TWEAK: Added Acacia and Dark Oak saplings to possible Mutandis mutations.
TWEAK: Draining Bolts now drain 50% of magic power.
TWEAK: Changed witches oven recipe to use less iron.
TWEAK: Placing a block on a demon heart no longer replaces the heart.
TWEAK: Some players have reported Lord of Torment not spawning when the second half of the boss battle starts, while I am unable to replicate this, I have regigged a bit of code that *may* have some effect.
TWEAK: Improved the witchery leave decay algorithm.

FIX: Drawing with chalk on the ground below non-solid blocks, no longer replaces the block.
FIX: It was not possible to create blooded waystones for non-players.
FIX: Secondary splash that is sometimes heard when throwing things into a kettle is now gone.
FIX: Worked-around a mod compatibility issue for the Statue of Worship, where other mods (like enetbridge) who use reflection on all fields in the class and fail to handle all relevant exceptions, can cause the game to crash.
FIX: Spawn rate of demons in a demonic nightmare was far, far to low.
FIX: Apothecaries and village witch huts were not using the desert style in deserts.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
What is this? WAILA for 1.8.1? Why didn't he make a 1.8 version? Is there even a 1.8.1 Forge?
First Waila for 1.8.1

Changelog is mostly ported things and a few API changes (read the included javadoc).

This has been tested against forge 1274. Any lower version number is not certified to work.

Enjoy !

Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10e - Quick Cake Update (by MatrexsVigil)
1.7.10e - Quick Cake Update
- Added all my cakes as blocks you can place down and eat using their respective item
- Each cake has a number of slices based on their food value when eaten as an item
- All cakes now give an even number of food points to have slices make sense
-- Known Bug: Cake block rendering still assumes six slices

Paleocraft 1.5.0 (by Bladeking68)
-Updated to 1.7.10 (latest version of forge 22/12/2014)
-Added Quetzalcoatlus
-Added Cryolophosaurus
-Added Spinosaurus tail animations
-removed dimension and blocks connected to it
-added candy cane fossil
-added Themed Fossil ore (Beta this isn't the blocks final use. This is only for christmas a both christmas items will be removed after christmas)
-Improved models
-Massopondylus runs away from other dinos faster
-bug fixes
-other things I can't remember because of how long it took

note: for now the quetz doesn't attack but soon it will. Spino's model might look weird. This is because of the new child pieces on models. All these will be fixed soon.

If you find any bugs please post them on the forums.

Iguana's Tinker Tweaks 2.0.7 (by boni)
* Fix Enchanted Bowstring and Leaf Fletching not working with disallowed Stone tools
* Fix claybuckets with liquids they can't contain
* Several Crash fixes
* Some other fixes

Thaumic Infusion 3.83 (by DrunkMafia)
No changelog provided.

Refined Relocation 1.0.7b (by Dynious)
- Fixes server side errors when saving and loading filtered/sorting tiles
- Fixed uncommon crash when Player Relocator was used
- Improved performance for certain blocks

retep998

NoLifeBunny
Wiki Staff
Dec 31, 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
GregTech 5.07.02
  • [ADDED] Amber Toolset + Silk Touch Enchant on it. But it is weak and slow. Note, that Amber is also generated by GregTech since a while as Part of the rare Small Gem Ores generated everywhere. (unlike Ordo Shards of Thaumcraft)
  • [ADDED] Lathe Recipe for Wooden Logs -> Long Wooden Sticks. Also a Crafting Recipe variant.
  • [ADDED] Forge Hammering Recipes for Long Sticks made of Metal.
  • [ADDED] A Lathe and a Crafting Recipe for Flawless and Exquisite Gems to make Long Sticks.
  • [ADDED] Fiery Blood infused Ingot Chemical Bath Recipe.
  • [FIXED] Paper Multi-Plates not being added.
  • [FIXED] NPE in onPlayerInteraction Event call.
  • [CHANGE] Some Tools now require higher Tier Tool Rods depending on their weight (so no longer just Wooden Handles). Note that I am aware of the Fact that some Tools are no longer available earlygame, like the cheap ass Lead Hammer due to requiring better Materials as Handle. (Lead is heavy enough to justify Tungstensteel btw.)
  • [CHANGE] Very few Tools even require Blaze Rods as Tool Handle Material.
  • [CHANGE] Some Magic Tools require Thaumium Rods in order to be crafted (in case Thaumcraft is installed, if not then it will just use Steel).
  • [CHANGE] Adjusted the Colors of GT Ironwood, GT Steeleaf, GT Knightmetal and GT Fiery Metal to fit the TF Variants (since they never really got a proper Color in the first place)
  • [CHANGE] A lot more Recipes are now getting buffered so that the Crafting Recipe List is not spammed at the time I check for eventual collisions.
  • [REMOVED] The Five Textures for the original Rotor Items, due to being unused. Old Rotors will still unificate into the new ones, just the Textures are now missing now (if stored in a Container which doesn't unificate the Items).
  • [REMOVED] The Special Case for making GT Machines Disassembleable automatically. It has been replaced by the regular Tag inside the Recipe for doing so.

pancakemaster24

Jul 29, 2019
What is this? WAILA for 1.8.1? Why didn't he make a 1.8 version? Is there even a 1.8.1 Forge?
First Waila for 1.8.1

Changelog is mostly ported things and a few API changes (read the included javadoc).

This has been tested against forge 1274. Any lower version number is not certified to work.

Enjoy !
It was a typo professor mobius meant 1.8.0 not 1.8.1

Reactions: VictiniX888

asiekierka

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
Dec 24, 2013
1.8, eh?

6Mr0mtzJevZ4.png

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Ok, here it finally is. The 2.00 release of RFTools with the new Dimension Builder. I'm not claiming this system to be bug-free but I'm confident it works fairly well in any case and bugs can always be fixed in future releases. This is also not the end of the road. There are many more plans for this.

MC Forum Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ools-dimension-builder-teleportation-powerful
Curse Link: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/224641-rftools

2.00:
  • Warning! If you upgrade from an older version of RFTools:
    • First: it is recommended that you delete rftools/main.cfg because many values have between tweaked and improved.
    • Second: it is strongly recommended that you delete/rftools/dimlets.cfg. If you don't then you risk errors in the dimension builder. You should not do this in the future.
  • The major hilight of the 2.0 release is the new Dimension Builder. With this device you can create full dimensions for exploration, building, mining and whatever you need. The wiki has been updated with information about how to use this system and you can also read the in-game dimension builder manual. Here is a short summary of all the new blocks and items:
    • In 1.34 you could already find unknown dimlets in chests and as loot from enderman. Now you can use those unknown dimlets and put them in the 'Dimlet Researcher'. With some luck you get nice dimlets that you can use to build your dimensions.
    • Building dimensions is done in the 'Dimension Enscriber'. Put in an 'Empty Dimension Tab' and the dimlets that you want to use. This results in an 'Realized Dimension Tab' that you can put in the Dimension Builder.
    • There are various types of dimlets. You can control the shape of the terrain, the biome to use, the structures that appear, the mobs that will spawn, sky and time settings and so on.
    • The Dimension Builder is the device that actually creates your dimension. Depending on the complexity of the dimension it needs some power and time to do this. Note that dimensions also require power to maintain. More complex dimensions will need more power. So make sure you have a VERY good power production if you want to make a world out of diamond blocks and resonant ender oceans.
    • You can help with power production a little by placing an 'Activity Probe' in your dimension. At least that way it will no longer consume power when nobody is in the dimension and when no chunkloaders are present.
    • Make sure you don't stay in the dimension when it is running out of power. You will surely die if you do. Before that happens you will get various bad effects and the world will darken. You can make a 'Dimension Monitor' item so that you can see how much power is still left in the dimension that you are in.
    • Note that the dimension system works together with the RFTools teleportation system.
    • Make sure you go mine a bit in RFTools dimensions as there is a special ore that you can only find there. The dimensional shards you can get from this ore can be used to 'infuse' many machines in RFTools (like the teleporters, shield system, auto crafter, dimension builder and so on).
    • New Dimension Builder Manual.
    • Many more features are planned in the future. Like the ability to edit dimensions to add more features later (features that don't impact worldgen at least) and many more options for terrain generation. Also expect many more balancing changes for expensive mod-specific liquids and blocks.
  • There were also various changes not related to the dimension system:
    • Improved the position of the teleportation destination so that the player arrives in the middle.
    • When a dialed matter transmitter is picked up with a wrench and placed down again then the dial beam will show correctly.
    • The WAILA tooltip for the matter receiver and transmitter now also show the name and status of these blocks.
    • Almost all RFTools machines can now be infused (in the Machine Infuser device) with dimensional shards that you can find in RFTools dimensions.
    • The WAILA tooltip shows how much a machine has been infused (from 0% to 100%).
    • Added more generic wrench support (thanks to planetguy32).
    • Fixed a teleporter problem where teleporting would cause nether portals to be generated in the destination dimension
    • Fixed a fiew client/server issues.
    • Changed the matter transmitter with destination checker combo so that by default it will no longer try to load a chunk to check for receiver status. If it doesn't know the status of the receiver (because world and/or chunk is not loaded) the beam will be yellow. Checking in the dialing device will still load the world/chunk. You can change this behaviour in the config if you want to be able to check status to unloaded chunks and worlds. Just be aware of the performance consequences of this.
    • Fixed the shield system so that the 'All' filter now works.
    • Fixed the shield system so that filters are now actually applied in order. That means that you can put the 'All' action last and more specific filters before that and it will work correctly.

Last edited:

Kamran Mackey

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, here it finally is. The 2.00 release of RFTools with the new Dimension Builder. I'm not claiming this system to be bug-free but I'm confident it works fairly well in any case and bugs can always be fixed in future releases. This is also not the end of the road. There are many more plans for this.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8suc7eju71a3aas/rftools-2.00.jar

2.00:
  • Warning! If you upgrade from an older version of RFTools:
    • First: it is recommended that you delete rftools/main.cfg because many values have between tweaked and improved.
    • Second: it is strongly recommended that you delete/rftools/dimlets.cfg. If you don't then you risk errors in the dimension builder. You should not do this in the future.
  • The major hilight of the 2.0 release is the new Dimension Builder. With this device you can create full dimensions for exploration, building, mining and whatever you need. The wiki has been updated with information about how to use this system and you can also read the in-game dimension builder manual. Here is a short summary of all the new blocks and items:
    • In 1.34 you could already find unknown dimlets in chests and as loot from enderman. Now you can use those unknown dimlets and put them in the 'Dimlet Researcher'. With some luck you get nice dimlets that you can use to build your dimensions.
    • Building dimensions is done in the 'Dimension Enscriber'. Put in an 'Empty Dimension Tab' and the dimlets that you want to use. This results in an 'Realized Dimension Tab' that you can put in the Dimension Builder.
    • There are various types of dimlets. You can control the shape of the terrain, the biome to use, the structures that appear, the mobs that will spawn, sky and time settings and so on.
    • The Dimension Builder is the device that actually creates your dimension. Depending on the complexity of the dimension it needs some power and time to do this. Note that dimensions also require power to maintain. More complex dimensions will need more power. So make sure you have a VERY good power production if you want to make a world out of diamond blocks and resonant ender oceans.
    • You can help with power production a little by placing an 'Activity Probe' in your dimension. At least that way it will no longer consume power when nobody is in the dimension and when no chunkloaders are present.
    • Make sure you don't stay in the dimension when it is running out of power. You will surely die if you do. Before that happens you will get various bad effects and the world will darken. You can make a 'Dimension Monitor' item so that you can see how much power is still left in the dimension that you are in.
    • Note that the dimension system works together with the RFTools teleportation system.
    • Make sure you go mine a bit in RFTools dimensions as there is a special ore that you can only find there. The dimensional shards you can get from this ore can be used to 'infuse' many machines in RFTools (like the teleporters, shield system, auto crafter, dimension builder and so on).
    • New Dimension Builder Manual.
    • Many more features are planned in the future. Like the ability to edit dimensions to add more features later (features that don't impact worldgen at least) and many more options for terrain generation. Also expect many more balancing changes for expensive mod-specific liquids and blocks.
  • There were also various changes not related to the dimension system:
    • Improved the position of the teleportation destination so that the player arrives in the middle.
    • When a dialed matter transmitter is picked up with a wrench and placed down again then the dial beam will show correctly.
    • The WAILA tooltip for the matter receiver and transmitter now also show the name and status of these blocks.
    • Almost all RFTools machines can now be infused (in the Machine Infuser device) with dimensional shards that you can find in RFTools dimensions.
    • The WAILA tooltip shows how much a machine has been infused (from 0% to 100%).
    • Added more generic wrench support (thanks to planetguy32).
    • Fixed a teleporter problem where teleporting would cause nether portals to be generated in the destination dimension
    • Fixed a fiew client/server issues.
    • Changed the matter transmitter with destination checker combo so that by default it will no longer try to load a chunk to check for receiver status. If it doesn't know the status of the receiver (because world and/or chunk is not loaded) the beam will be yellow. Checking in the dialing device will still load the world/chunk. You can change this behaviour in the config if you want to be able to check status to unloaded chunks and worlds. Just be aware of the performance consequences of this.
    • Fixed the shield system so that the 'All' filter now works.
    • Fixed the shield system so that filters are now actually applied in order. That means that you can put the 'All' action last and more specific filters before that and it will work correctly.
Sounds awesome, man! Will update to this release tomorrow when I get the chance. :)

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
top of the page it says you no longer need to use the form

Yah it's purpose was to auto gen a new forum thread for each update that would host conversations about that update. Someone pointed out that no one used it. And It was removed. :/

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8suc7eju71a3aas/rftools-2.00.jar

It's best if you don't post direct links like that and only links to forum threads, curse pages, and like places.