Discussion in 'Modded Minecraft News' started by Yusunoha, Jan 24, 2014.
@kroeser EvilCraft has been updated to 0.7.0.
But I already said that...
Anyways, 1.8 hype!not reallly
Creative Additions (by SourceCoded)
Bloodmoon (by Lumien)
Adds a config to only hide your own potion effects or everyone's.
Thaumcraft 188.8.131.52 is now Live!
Spoiler: Thaumcraft 184.108.40.206
- BAUBLES: updated to 220.127.116.11
- Custom thaumcraft shaders can now be turned off in the config for those that experience FPS drops when they are active.
- Some runic shielding parameters can now be modified in the config.
- Eldritch guardians are now weaker in some realities
- Fixed an exploit which allowed essentia crystalizers to be used as essentia converters for infusion crafting
- You won't be able to pipe staves (or other non-wand items) into workbenches anymore
- When holding a warding focus all warded blocks will be visible, but those not belonging to you will have a reddish color
- Crafting sceptres now have in innate 10% vis discount instead of 5%
- Crafting a thaumonomicon with a focus attached will fail. Apparently people want the ability to mass-replace bookshelves with an equal trade focus or something.
- Crash prevention in nodes and buffers
- Reverting to previous way of rendering infused ores, but added a new fix for AF.
- Void robe and fortress armor should no longer absorb damage from normally unblockable sources like starvation
- Made some significant changes to object aspects
- Increased the cap per aspect when scanning to 64 (from 10). This cannot be changed in the config file anymore. The big soft-cap to research still remains.
- Changed the way I generate the unique identifier I use to save what you have scanned. Turns out it wasn't than unique for some blocks (like mushrooms). Since the identifier has changed most blocks and items will be scannable again - enjoy the free RP.
- Fixed a terrible and far-reaching bug that meant most crafting-grid recipes were only using their top 3 slots to calculate the aspect value in items. DERP. Who knows how long this bug has been around.
- No item can have more than 6 aspects linked to it. The aspects chosen are based on their amount and how complex they are (complexity increases chances of being chosen)
- Reworked how aspect values are calculated from ingredients. Raw essentia or vis used to craft with alchemy, arcane and infusion crafting will make up a much smaller part of the whole.
- Even with all the above changes the net result should still be a lot more aspects per item than before.
- Cignitio is now ignis + spiritus and telum is now ignis + instrumentum. This was done to reduce to alleviate the general lack of ignis in compound aspects
- Now sinister and pure nodes won't alter biomes or spawn creatures in the nether, end or blacklisted dimensions and biomes
- Now golems won't take something from an inventory unless they think there is somewhere for that item to go
- Any items that a golem doesn't immediately find a use or destination for is placed on an ignore list for 10 seconds (configurable in config). This is mostly to prevent possible lag with large golem sorting systems.
- Fill golems will now properly iterate through all specified items
- Alchemy golems can now interact with all sides of a reservoir and can take essentia from it
- Alchemy golems will now fill empty void jars as their lowest possible priority
- Liquid golems now have a handy new ability with the proper upgrade installed.
- Fixed crash caused by hungry node FX referencing the wrong block type
- Fix for possible stack overflow error in vis relays
- Forbidden knowledge research icons will pulse if they can be learned like those of other researches
- Fixed (I hope) the travelling trunk dupe bug
- The colors on a vis relay can now be cycled through by clicking with a wand - shards still work but are not required.
- Triple meat treats no longer require a bowl to craft.
- Warded glass is now immune to explosions and wither destruction
- Hungry nodes will no longer gain aspects even when not able to destroy a block
- Altered the way hungry nodes break blocks
- Hungry nodes now have more particles which should make them more visible. Will also draw particles from blocks that it didn't do previously (like water)
- Essentia mirrors no longer have a chance to lose essentia in transit.
- Changed the way wand foci are upgraded. The old potency, frugal and treasure enchants are no more.
- improved NBT data checking for infusion matrix during the crafting process
- native ore clusters for modded ores (copper, tin, etc) should once again drop.
- the effective area of the lamp of growth should now be properly centered on the lamp.
- fixed essentia valve rotation with a wand - any direction without a possible connection is now valid
- added a way to create obelisks in creative mode
- slightly increased the spawning rate of eldritch stone rings in the overworld
- added loot and stuff to spend the loot on
- shovel of the earthmover now has more interesting placement mechanics - read the thaumonomicon entry
- fixed some hover harness exploits
- The hover harness will no longer reduce your block breaking speed while you are flying with it like some other forms of flight
- excavation focus will now drop xp when you mine a block that normally drops xp
- infusion crafting will now properly handle damage wildcards.
- slightly altered the way "tuned" relays connect
- vis relays now require line of sight to each other to connect - the beam cannot pass through solid blocks.
- this was always supposed to be how they worked, but I disabled it for various reasons.
- dupe fix for mods that spawn custom dropped items that pass through mirrors.
- rebalanced some focus upgrades
- fixed exploit where it was possible to apply foci to sceptres
Official #12DaysofBuildCraft thread
Also, if you're a modpack developer missing MineTweaker's BC integration (that disappeared in BC 6.1+), contact me.
GregTech has updated to 5.07.00!
[CHANGE] Made Fluid Display Item visible to Creative and therefore NEI, when the Debug Mode Config is on.
[FIXED] Railcraft Recipes being added even when the Railcraft Recipes are disabled by Railcraft itself.
[FIXED] A MetaTileEntity using a wrong ID. Do not craft an Insane Voltage Oven until you get this Version. (E-Furnace is okay, just the Oven is bad).
[FIXED] Some confusion between the Poor and the Small Ores of TFC.
[FIXED] Usage of a Constructor which doesn't belong to GT (the FoodValues one) within a Function, that is existing inside the Code, causing reflection Errors in some Mods. (But why the hell do they not try/catch for NoClassDefFoundError?)
[FIXED] Late OreDict Registrations not getting their Recipes applied at all for some reason. (only Unification should not work late)
[FIXED] MV Drill being as fast as the HV Drill should be, and HV Drill being as slow as the MV Drill should be.
[ADDED] A TextureSet for Magnetic Items with a Plus/Minus Overlay.
[ADDED] A few new Meta Items, such as small Gears (1 Unit), Springs (1 Unit), small Springs (1/4 Unit), the Rotors (as the 5 already known ones, but now as MetaItem, the old 5 ones will get unificated into the OreDicted ones) and Long Sticks (1 Unit, is basically 2 Sticks).
[ADDED] A few Batch Files inside the Assets Folders to copy any drag-dropped single File into a selection of Texture Sets at once.
[ADDED] RC Copper Plate to the Unification Targets for plateCopper. (just like Iron and Steel Plates)
[ADDED] RC Tin Plate to the Unification Targets for plateTinAlloy. (TinAlloy = 1 Iron + 1 Tin)
[API] Changed IArrowItem to IProjectileItem, and added a Parameter to all the Functions, which shows the Type of Projectile that is being asked for (as SubTag).
[API] Some Texture Set related improvements for the MetaGenerated Items. Both the Location of the Files and the Texture Set Code itself have changed. Every Icon of the particular Texture Set can be changed for Texturepack Reasons.
[API] OreDict Prefixes can now be assigned a TextureSet Array Index in order to have Icons. Since the TextureSet is Array based it is only useful for me, but it is something.
[API] I now use some static imports for certain Constants. Writing just one Character and using Auto-Complete is much better for commonly used things, such as the Material Units (now "M" and "L") or the Item Wildcard Constant (now "W"). And for OCD reasons I also did true and false ("T" and "F").
[API] Most Constants from GregTech_API moved to gregtech.api.enums.GT_Values
[API] Added a way to tell the Crafting Recipe Adder to not check for Collisions.
[API] An awful lot of tiny Optimizations. Some of those might have improved Startup Performance.
Atom-MineTweaker plugin now has support for mods, and smarter function recognition! The mod support is not fully complete. It is currently just syntax highlighting; no auto-completion for it yet.
Much smarter function recognition.
GregTech has updated to 5.07.01 which is primarily bugfixes
[FIXED] Some internal Bugs regarding Crafting Recipes (that Bug has only hit Railcraft Compat).
[FIXED] Some OreDict Processing failing due to having a Nullpointer rather than the Materials._NULL reference. (that caused Wood to fail)
Miscellany 0.6 (by Raizunne)
REDSTONIC DRILL RELEASE!
- Added Redstonic Drill.
- Added Drill Modifier
- Added Drill Heads, Drill Bodies, Drill Augments.
- Updated Manual entries.
Refined Relocation 1.0.7 & 1.0.7a (by Dynious)
- Fixed compatibility with Buildcraft 6.2+
- Added crafting module. Autocraft in Relocator networks!!
- Fixed a bunch of bugs
- Fixed crash when opening filtering/sorting GUI
- Fixed creativetabs filters messing up when new creative tabs get added
PneumaticCraft 1.4.4-47 (by MineMarteen)
-Pneumatic plants will now be part of bonemealed grass (DarkStarDS9).
-You can now bonemeal Dirt, End Stone, and Netherrack to get pneumaticcraft plants (configurable) (DarkStarDS9).
-Refactored Assembly System (DarkStarDS9).
-Bugfix: Pneumatic Door base forgets speed upgrades (on client).
-Bugfix: Elevator crashes on certain occasions when redstone controlled (DarkStarDS9).
-Bugfix: You can't interact with the Plastic Mixer's inventory.
-Bugfix: Assembly System gets stuck when removing and putting back a program (DarkStarDS9).
-Bugfix: Elevator Frames bug out rendering of transparent blocks.
-Bugfix: Pneumatic Dynamo loses RF energy.
-Bugfix: Waila is labeling plants mature when they aren't. Fixes #303
-Bugfix: (Advanced) Air Compressor is using 10x as much fuel as it should.
-Bugfix: Missing texture when trying to camo with Chisel.
-Bugfix: Lighting issue with elevators.
Forbidden Magic 0.551 (by SpitefulFox)
- Bugfix: Eldritch Blood Orb no longer kills you in creative
- Bugfix: Imprinting Crystal no longer displays oddly depending on NBT data
- Bugfix: No more crash when clicking on obsidian or netherrack with a wand in the new TC focus system
- Bugfix: Elementium Caps have a texture now. >.>
- Bugfix: Collar of Pain no longer doubled in creative menu
- Addition: Special Mobs support added to the Wrath Cage
FloodLights 0.3.6-50 (by Keridos)
reverted a small change that caused the server side to crash when IGWMod was installed
Thaumic Tinkerer 162 (by nekosune)
Supports Thaumcraft 18.104.22.168
Fixes buildcraft crash
Botania r1.3-145 (by Vazkii)
Added the Mana Lens: Flash. It makes fancy lights!
Botania Flowers now shift a bit depending on position similarly to vanilla flowers since 1.7. About time.
Fixed Botania slabs breaking lighting on adjacent blocks.
Increased the endoflame's radius by one block northwest so it's a proper centered square now.
The potion effects brews (and the tainted blood pendant) create now have semi transparent particles smilarly to beacons.
The Rod of Terra Firma now works with Podzol.
Tweaked the Assembly Halo so that the crafting table always faces the player when the item is equipped.
[API] Added getSubTileAsFloatingFlowerStack() to the internal method handler.
[API] Increased Version Number to 27.
Falling Meteors Mod 2.14 (by AlexDGr8r)
Freezer Machine added
Slippery Blocks added
Frezarite Ore now found in cold biomes underground
Meteor Summoners crafting recipes changed for balancing purposes
Meteor Shield can now block comets
Russian and Chinese Languages added/updated (Thanks to Adaptivity and a deleted github user)
New Achievements added
Frozen Iron now crafted only through Freezer
Ice, Packed Ice, and Obsidian now craftable using the Freezer
More Info found here: http://fallingmeteorsmod.wikia.com/wiki/Update_2.14_-_Coolest_Update_Ever
sprinkles_for_vanilla 1.0.3 by VikStep
This comes with one of the most requested features. The ability to choose which parts of mobGriefing you want enabled. There are 13 different types of mob griefing and they are all configurable
I would also like to use this post to say I'm gonna be on holidays down in another state until New Years and I won't be able to make any mod updates or changelogs during that time. So yeah if you see anyone talking about why x changelog isn't up tell them it'll be there on new years. Sorry for the inconvenience folks!
my apologies for the lack of updates of the past week for the ModMyMC account, it seems I wasn't the only one taking a break.
because of that I've come back a day early and hopefully I've reposted all the updates of the past week through the ModMyMC account
if I've missed some of them just go ahead and mention it and I'll try to repost them as soon as possible
starting tomorrow I should be back to posting updates as before, seeing as I'm back from vacation
I hope you had a nice vacation. Welcome back
I sure did, I had a very nice vacation, thank you for asking
and I'm glad to be back, I hope ya'll had a good week aswell
New day, new update, and today it's Yusunoha with Like Spam!
Witchery has updated to version 0.21!
What is this? WAILA for 1.8.1? Why didn't he make a 1.8 version? Is there even a 1.8.1 Forge?
First Waila for 1.8.1
Changelog is mostly ported things and a few API changes (read the included javadoc).
This has been tested against forge 1274. Any lower version number is not certified to work.
Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10e - Quick Cake Update (by MatrexsVigil)
1.7.10e - Quick Cake Update
- Added all my cakes as blocks you can place down and eat using their respective item
- Each cake has a number of slices based on their food value when eaten as an item
- All cakes now give an even number of food points to have slices make sense
-- Known Bug: Cake block rendering still assumes six slices
Paleocraft 1.5.0 (by Bladeking68)
-Updated to 1.7.10 (latest version of forge 22/12/2014)
-Added Spinosaurus tail animations
-removed dimension and blocks connected to it
-added candy cane fossil
-added Themed Fossil ore (Beta this isn't the blocks final use. This is only for christmas a both christmas items will be removed after christmas)
-Massopondylus runs away from other dinos faster
-other things I can't remember because of how long it took
note: for now the quetz doesn't attack but soon it will. Spino's model might look weird. This is because of the new child pieces on models. All these will be fixed soon.
If you find any bugs please post them on the forums.
Iguana's Tinker Tweaks 2.0.7 (by boni)
* Fix Enchanted Bowstring and Leaf Fletching not working with disallowed Stone tools
* Fix claybuckets with liquids they can't contain
* Several Crash fixes
* Some other fixes
Thaumic Infusion 3.83 (by DrunkMafia)
No changelog provided.
Refined Relocation 1.0.7b (by Dynious)
- Fixes server side errors when saving and loading filtered/sorting tiles
- Fixed uncommon crash when Player Relocator was used
- Improved performance for certain blocks
Plant Mega Pack has been updated to version 4.15!