[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
is the max sanity increase speed only .1 per sec? im standing in a 2x2 dirt with rose and dandelion and it only increases .1 per second

and that underground caves.. never going to place a torch again without having a water bucket XD

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
is the max sanity increase speed only .1 per sec? im standing in a 2x2 dirt with rose and dandelion and it only increases .1 per second

and that underground caves.. never going to place a torch again without having a water bucket XD

Yea, becareful though flowers are flamable!

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I just started playing this pack, and so far it is really good:)

So far only 1 thing that's giving me trouble. I wait out the night,(it seems like its a gather wood/saplings during day, hide at night pack for a LONG while), when the mobs start to burn the only ones that are left I can ovoid while I grab drops. The thing is I start taking damage like I'm poisoned but faster, and there is no potion affect or particles. There are no mobs "that I can see", and it is really annoying when I finely get to leave my base only to start taking massive damage and have to run back to my hole and waist the rest of the day waiting to heal:( It's even worse when you get hypothermia and you are freaking out cause you can't run, and you are a half a heart away from loosing your world.lol

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
im confused about the freezer thing from enviromine

so food spoils now? and if it does how long does it take for food to spoil in regular chests or me systems?

"to many regular chest with so little space, i guess im just got spoiled with iron chest mod for early game storage"

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I just started playing this pack, and so far it is really good:)

So far only 1 thing that's giving me trouble. I wait out the night,(it seems like its a gather wood/saplings during day, hide at night pack for a LONG while), when the mobs start to burn the only ones that are left I can ovoid while I grab drops. The thing is I start taking damage like I'm poisoned but faster, and there is no potion affect or particles. There are no mobs "that I can see", and it is really annoying when I finely get to leave my base only to start taking massive damage and have to run back to my hole and waist the rest of the day waiting to heal:( It's even worse when you get hypothermia and you are freaking out cause you can't run, and you are a half a heart away from loosing your world.lol

Dont worry about it in 1.0.5 Sleeping is enabled! =) Working on slight rework of progression now!

The damage thingy might be caused by environmine Gases/Air try disabling it in the config, i am disabling it in 1.0.5

im confused about the freezer thing from enviromine

so food spoils now? and if it does how long does it take for food to spoil in regular chests or me systems?

"to many regular chest with so little space, i guess im just got spoiled with iron chest mod for early game storage"

I had to disable food spoil because it crashes galacticraft rocket launch =P

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.5 Update
- Updated Environmine 1.3.61
- Disabled Air quality on environmine
- Disabled CaveWorld on envrironmine
- Tweaked Water recipes in the crucible
- 8 Sapplings 1 bucket
- 25 Leaves 1 bucket
- 2 Snow Blocks 1 bucket
- Smelt Grout in crucible for Half a seared brick! No more furnace recipe, to make a smooth tech progression!
- Copper,Tin,Iron,Gold,Aluminum can be smelted in a crucible for 1.5 of an ingot!
- Casting table recipe changed to NORMAL bricks
- Seared Faucet changed recipe to NORMAL bricks and one glass in middle (Conflict with flowerPot)
- Fixed Chisel Smashing rock recipe, Now requires 8 Exnihlo stone around a glass bottle, Its like an AOE hammer that converts Stone->cobble->sand->Gravel
- Fixed Open Blocks Block breaker recipe
- Fixed Extra Utilities World interaction upgrade recipe
- Fixed Hardcore EE scorching pick recipe
- Fixed Steve factory manager Block gate recipe
- Disabled crafting of Galacticraft canned food! Because they weren't affected by Spice Of Life! (i liked using those though :()
- Sleeping enabled! zzzzzzzz
- Poison non-Deadly
- Poison effect on infernal mobs enabled
- Alchemist effect on infernal mobs enabled
- Updated Hardcore Ender Expansion to 1.6.6
- Updated Botania r1.3-141
- Linked Tools quest to the second quest rather then the slay skeleton quest

Last edited:

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
about botania starting quest, it says i need to craft petal apothecary but i need mystical petals and to get those i need botania flowers which i need grass to bonemeal to spawn the flowers

am i missing a pre-requisite quest to do here to get grass or botania flower?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
about botania starting quest, it says i need to craft petal apothecary but i need mystical petals and to get those i need botania flowers which i need grass to bonemeal to spawn the flowers

am i missing a pre-requisite quest to do here to get grass or botania flower?
Just use floral fert on a Dirt block :p Updated the quest to state that too!

ArmyHeLL07

Jul 29, 2019
i found trap :/ i was stand like i dont know 6 minecraft days maybe? and building walls :/ thats just so sad :/

you're a troll :'( :D

U4ZoXLS.png

Last edited:

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Dont worry about it in 1.0.5 Sleeping is enabled! =) Working on slight rework of progression now!

The damage thingy might be caused by environmine Gases/Air try disabling it in the config, i am disabling it in 1.0.5

I had to disable food spoil because it crashes galacticraft rocket launch =P

It would be ok if there was something that lets you see the gasses. Then it wouldn't be so bad to try and avoid it.lol

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Snow biomes or biomes with temperatures below freezing are not somewhere you'd want to stay for long as not only does hypothermia set in quickly but frostbite can result from prolonged exposure to freezing temperatures. Frostbite I causes one's hands to occasionally drop items they are holding and Frostbite II the player's legs are unable to walk/jump making you a sitting duck till you die or are rescued by another player. To stay warm in snow biomes it is best to wear full leather armor, carry buckets of lava in your hot bar and have torches or a flint and steel on hand. Try to stay out of the snow and stay out of icy water at all costs, this will reduce your temperature extremely fast. Although not recommended, if you insist on living in a snow biome it would be wise to invest in a nether rack fireplace or under-floor lava heating in severe cases.

Wait.... You mean there are other biomes? Warmer biomes? I thought it would be something like crash landing, where is always the same biome....
So... It means we should explore and build base on a better place?

Maybe you should give some hints about it in the quests....

Eggyplant

Jul 29, 2019
It must be daytime and you cant have any mobs near by plus its slow to increase.

Well I think Im screwed, I have a regenerating insta-killing poisoning zombie who lives in a hole I created and I have a bunch of backups. It also can survive the sun. and teleport into my base if I punch it.

Burshaz

Jul 29, 2019
fresh install from the FTB launcher, download appeared to happen but no mods downloaded
Code:
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
pack.json file not found-Forge/Liteloader will not be able to load!
Setting up native libraries for Blast Off! v Recommended Version MC 1.7.10
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Blast Off! 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 8192
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[21:24:57] [main/INFO]: Setting user: Burshaz
checking posts is java 8 really a requirement for functionality?

CryptoHue

Jul 29, 2019
fresh install from the FTB launcher, download appeared to happen but no mods downloaded
Code:
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
pack.json file not found-Forge/Liteloader will not be able to load!
Setting up native libraries for Blast Off! v Recommended Version MC 1.7.10
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Blast Off! 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 8192
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[21:24:57] [main/INFO]: Setting user: Burshaz
checking posts is java 8 really a requirement for functionality?
There seems to be some problems with the launcher for the past 2 days. I've had that problem many times. But It usually works fine after I restart the launcher.