[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

OwenG

Jul 29, 2019
Have you considered using Gendustry instead of Binnies? Gendustry allows you to add custom bees using config files, allowing you to control the difficulty and diversity of bee material generation. Beyond reality uses it in their pack in this manner -- this would allow you to update RailCraft since Binnie has been AFK for months.

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
This is my first HQM pack. Still on the first 'page' of quests, but so far it's been great. However, one very irritating issue I came across is the fertlilized dirt quest. That dirt is bugged somehow - cannot plant seeds next to each other when both on fertilized dirt. I can see that this is not necessarily a bug in your pack but rather the mod itself, but it would've been much appreciated if you'd put a note in the quest stating the issue (assuming I didn't miss one that you did in fact put in). I don't think it's unfair to assume that the implication in the quest setup is that the items in the quests actually work *GRR*

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Have you considered using Gendustry instead of Binnies? Gendustry allows you to add custom bees using config files, allowing you to control the difficulty and diversity of bee material generation. Beyond reality uses it in their pack in this manner -- this would allow you to update RailCraft since Binnie has been AFK for months.
Errr... to be honest... I hate Gendustry. It makes breeding SO easy, you don't need passion for it anymore.

This is my first HQM pack. Still on the first 'page' of quests, but so far it's been great. However, one very irritating issue I came across is the fertlilized dirt quest. That dirt is bugged somehow - cannot plant seeds next to each other when both on fertilized dirt. I can see that this is not necessarily a bug in your pack but rather the mod itself, but it would've been much appreciated if you'd put a note in the quest stating the issue (assuming I didn't miss one that you did in fact put in). I don't think it's unfair to assume that the implication in the quest setup is that the items in the quests actually work *GRR*
Quests don't care whether the reward/task item/block works or not as it will get fixed anyway. If the issue isn't too big (crashes, world corruption) I will leave it be until it is fixed. The Fertilized Dirt issue is actually on the modder's end who implements the seeds, for example Ender Lilies.

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019

You tried to use a hoe like if it was normal dirt ?

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a more stable version of Hardcore Ender Expansion in the 1.1.5 release? We're getting server crashes when someone generates chunks in the end. I disabled HEE on the server until there's some resolution. But, that seems to be messing with Extra Utils recipes.

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
You tried to use a hoe like if it was normal dirt ?
Yup. Is that incorrect?

Pam's burgers seem to disappear when trying to consume. Everything else I've eaten so far from that mod is ok, but these just vanish on right-clicking (I got them in reward bag twice). I can't remember what type of burger they were.

OwenG

Jul 29, 2019
Errr... to be honest... I hate Gendustry. It makes breeding SO easy, you don't need passion for it anymore.

Disable the machines so you still have to do the hard stuff. :) Only use the mod for the bees.

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, have you ever considered "Better Dungeons"? Always a fun mod, if I say so myself. Chests aren't too powerful either. Only good ones are the ones from the bosses, unless something recently changed.

EDIT: Lo and behold, it's not updated to 1.7. I could have sworn that I've played it on 1.7 before. Oh well.

EDIT 2: Well, I guess it is, but reading the thread, it's rather unstable. Danggit.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Disable the machines so you still have to do the hard stuff. :) Only use the mod for the bees.

I added Gendustry, way back when I first started this pack, and haven't had any issue yet. "knock on Wood.lol" I have seen the mod in many pack and have wanted to use it, cause I have already done the grindy side of Bee's/Tree's and I wouldn't say this makes it easier to do them just in a different way.

itssnowing

Jul 29, 2019
I added Gendustry, way back when I first started this pack, and haven't had any issue yet. "knock on Wood.lol" I have seen the mod in many pack and have wanted to use it, cause I have already done the grindy side of Bee's/Tree's and I wouldn't say this makes it easier to do them just in a different way.
When I played AS, I still found it grindy- I like the idea of bees, but I hate the amount of time it takes.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a more stable version of Hardcore Ender Expansion in the 1.1.5 release? We're getting server crashes when someone generates chunks in the end. I disabled HEE on the server until there's some resolution. But, that seems to be messing with Extra Utils recipes.
I found my own answer because Yulife very nicely publishes changelogs! HEE and the End should be working fine in 1.1.5!

Reactions: Yulife

preceptor_teeth

Jul 29, 2019
Crash on a server install of 1.1.5 http://pastebin.com/216yW0vB

Automated crash report from Reddit says:
Automated Crash Report Diagnosis:

• You have a mod attempting to run client code on a server. Report that to the mod author.
Any ideas?

Looks like this might be WTP. I'll try disabling it.

itssnowing

Jul 29, 2019
Guess what time it is!

Crash log time!
This was after a tile entity error that caused a crash before I updated to 1.1.5, but when I had the Forge config set to delete erroring tile entities.

Edit: Screw it, restoring from backup.

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Crash on a server install of 1.1.5 http://pastebin.com/216yW0vB

Automated crash report from Reddit says:
Automated Crash Report Diagnosis:

• You have a mod attempting to run client code on a server. Report that to the mod author.
Any ideas?

Looks like this might be WTP. I'll try disabling it.
Argh, goddamnit. Forgot to delete WTP. Exactly what @Iskandar said xD
For now, remove it, I will upload a hotfix without it today.

TCzelusniak

Jul 29, 2019
Guess what time it is!

Crash log time!
This was after a tile entity error that caused a crash before I updated to 1.1.5, but when I had the Forge config set to delete erroring tile entities.

Edit: Screw it, restoring from backup.
I'm gettin the same stuff, the only way it doesn't happen for me is if I made a new world. Something currently existing is doing it, my guess from the logs is something to do with HQM, but I got no real idea. Pastee - https://pastee.org/968zs

Yup, disabled HQM and it booted with no issues. I'm going to re-enable it and maybe it'll work, like a hard reset or something idk. I'll report back

Looks like that's a nope. Still crashing, here's the pastee https://pastee.org/wmu9u

To make some distincitions, this only happens for the server. Single player is no problem

Last edited: