[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
It might just be me, but i think Enviromine is registering inactive furnaces as a heat source ... it also dosnt appear to give any bonuses for sitting in the shade of a tree.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Ok iv got the next update ruffed in most of the new builds are done, new blocks are mostly done, and quest are set just need to balance i plan to start beta testing in about a week however this time beta will be closed so if you want to beta test PM me a message on the FTB forum telling a little about your knowledge of this pack cause im looking for ppl that have played enough that they know what to do in this pack.

verniu

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem, i need squid plants, but, i pick the speed upgrade in the mision not the seeds, and i dont know how to get squid plants, i cant do any machine frame because i need black plastic. Help!

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem, i need squid plants, but, i pick the speed upgrade in the mision not the seeds, and i dont know how to get squid plants, i cant do any machine frame because i need black plastic. Help!

You can find them in the city or combine ink sacks with grass seeds to get them. Now in order to get the ink sacks, just make a squid spawning pool at or around normal minecraft sea level and wait for one to spawn.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Are there still pneumaticcraft buildings in the big cities? If so, are they still the same buildings as the TC buildings(with a different block:stack") on the front? I have been to 5 cities, for towns, and I could build the biggest smeltery in the world with all the TC buildings there are, but not one Pneumatic craft one:(

Same goes for the reactor buildings.lol I have found 0!

Tabris

Jul 29, 2019
RehabOholic. You can always craft them. I haven't seen a single item from Pneumaticraft that needs materials from the cities to craft.

I did notice that there are rusted/corroded versions of the pressure chamber walls, i would guess those are the Pneumaticraft equivalent to the blocks you have to break with a hammer to get seared bricks.

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
RehabOholic. You can always craft them. I haven't seen a single item from Pneumaticraft that needs materials from the cities to craft.

I did notice that there are rusted/corroded versions of the pressure chamber walls, i would guess those are the Pneumaticraft equivalent to the blocks you have to break with a hammer to get seared bricks.

Yeah, I was just hoping that there was a few I could scavenge:) I have been to 7 cities now, and still haven't come across a reactor building. What type of building did you see the rusted/corroded pressure chamber walls in?

verniu

Jul 29, 2019
You can find them in the city or combine ink sacks with grass seeds to get them. Now in order to get the ink sacks, just make a squid spawning pool at or around normal minecraft sea level and wait for one to spawn.
the squids can spawn in this mod pack? i go to the city but only find red dye an yellow dye, and a lot of cobweb. nothing usefull. thanks.

Albeleo

Jul 29, 2019
the squids can spawn in this mod pack? i go to the city but only find red dye an yellow dye, and a lot of cobweb. nothing usefull. thanks.
Ground level was raised from like 64 to 74 in 1.1.3. Squid will not start to spawn in your water unless you put it below 64. Dig and make a water pool; you should start getting some squid before long.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Are there still pneumaticcraft buildings in the big cities? If so, are they still the same buildings as the TC buildings(with a different block:stack") on the front? I have been to 5 cities, for towns, and I could build the biggest smeltery in the world with all the TC buildings there are, but not one Pneumatic craft one:(

Same goes for the reactor buildings.lol I have found 0!

There in the Ind. District and the district is very rare cause when you find one you shouldn’t need to find another.

Also the corroded blocks for the pne chamber and reactor are used in crafting recipes jut use NEI to find there uses.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
There in the Ind. District and the district is very rare cause when you find one you shouldn’t need to find another.

Also the corroded blocks for the pne chamber and reactor are used in crafting recipes jut use NEI to find there uses.

Are you saying both PneCraft & Reactor buildings are in the Ind. District? I take it is a REALLY big city.lol

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
You are correct and some ppl have beter luck than others. :p
nebris88: FTB – Crash Landing – Episode 7 – City

I would say so.lol I have traveled far in so many directions, and have yet to find that place. Is it rare as in like 1 per world, or 1 every so many blocks/chunks?

Also, has anyone rebuilt the reactor buildings back at there base? I think when I find one(IF LOL) I will dismantle the hole building, and rebuild it near my fixed ship.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
I would say so.lol I have traveled far in so many directions, and have yet to find that place. Is it rare as in like 1 per world, or 1 every so many blocks/chunks?

Also, has anyone rebuilt the reactor buildings back at there base? I think when I find one(IF LOL) I will dismantle the hole building, and rebuild it near my fixed ship.

Rare as in RNG Rare. When testing iv had some world to where i found i think it was almost 20 other cities before finding 1 Ind. District, and then theres been worlds that the first city i found was a Ind. District and then find another one 7 cities later. So even though iv got them set up to have certain spawn chances it still ends up being more about luck than actual numbers.

namae

Jul 29, 2019
Rare as in RNG Rare. When testing iv had some world to where i found i think it was almost 20 other cities before finding 1 Ind. District, and then theres been worlds that the first city i found was a Ind. District and then find another one 7 cities later. So even though iv got them set up to have certain spawn chances it still ends up being more about luck than actual numbers.
Its sad not only towns were nerfed to hell, but now we are at the mercy of RNG for stuff which actually matter (and annoys) the most: pneumaticcraft. Is there any way to raise up industrial street generation in configs at least? I've spent 2 hours of creative fly and couldn't find it, cant imagine what its like in actual survival and RNG never was in my favour.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Its sad not only towns were nerfed to hell, but now we are at the mercy of RNG for stuff which actually matter (and annoys) the most: pneumaticcraft. Is there any way to raise up industrial street generation in configs at least? I've spent 2 hours of creative fly and couldn't find it, cant imagine what its like in actual survival and RNG never was in my favour.

I agree with you there "RNG never was in my favour" the first time I played I sifted 10 stacks of gravel before I got a diamond

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Albeleo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not aware if anything in PnC that you have to go to a city to get. As far as I know everything can be crafted, so this really isn't that big of a deal.