Overated/Problematic/Misused Mods

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Let's not forget the upgraded Thaumic Tinkerer ichorcloth armour. That stuff is pretty damned cool, but also DAMNED expensive, so it balances out. Doesn't make you invincible, though...my power armour protects me better against the Wither's explosive skull thingies, but the ichorium stuff is indestructible and requires no power, sooooooo...

Reactions: Blorph

nixhlestakov

Jul 29, 2019
Botania
My opinion: it is too girly.
128.png

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
also infernal, I had to fight an infernal minoshroom rip armour
Infernal Mobs are fun. Making all mobs infernal is a hilarious challenge. Though, I had to turn off the Ghast trait(for obvious reasons) and the Regen trait(cause regen+ender made for immortal mobs).

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Can you explain me sense of your offtopic post? Does this mean that I should not have an opinion about Botania or else? I think that Botania is overrated. So I'm waiting more than just stupid pony reaction picture.
:p
Well it was a response to your off topic post.
If you think Botania is too girly that's fine. Well it's all about flowers so that kinda makes sense, but I won't see it as problematic.
Looks like you were just trolling with post #42.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
That is true but he may still think it is over rated and that is what this thread is about so borderline off topic, oh yeah and witchery.

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
That is true but he may still think it is over rated and that is what this thread is about so borderline off topic, oh yeah and witchery.
I'd like you to explain why you see witchery has overrated/problematic. I feel like if anything it's a severely underpowered mod however it has alot of redeeming values and is alot of fun.