Direwolf20 1.7.10 Help, Venting and Discussion Thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Baltico

Jul 29, 2019
Today se found our roof broken and a small AE2 meteor into the house, anyone else got this?
I've read the meteors spawn only in world gen.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416926835906.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416926835906.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 95
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416926840188.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416926840188.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 101
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416926844783.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416926844783.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 89

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Today se found our roof broken and a small AE2 meteor into the house, anyone else got this?

LOL that's pretty funny. Don't mean to laugh at your misfortune... but yeah, how in the heck could that even happen?

Waughoo

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno if this is a common problem or not, but tool rods are not showing up in NEI for me. Tough rods yes, but not the regular ones. I was able to craft paper ones, so they are in the game, just not in NEI.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno if this is a common problem or not, but tool rods are not showing up in NEI for me. Tough rods yes, but not the regular ones. I was able to craft paper ones, so they are in the game, just not in NEI.
Same thing happens for me. However, the wooden tool rod shows up, but no others. :/
Is INpureCore in the DW20 pack? That *might* have something to do with this...

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
INpureCore is in the pack and iirc even got an update in 1.0.2
Not sure if tool rods are shown for me as i know what material i am going to use anyway ^^

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
there is a key bind for screen shot (F2 I believe), there is no need to use your phone, places like imgur.com will let you upload them there so you can use the img tag

Baltico

Jul 29, 2019
Man a friend send to me with whatsapp while i was at work, btw it's the help thread or the "how to use internet thread"?

Jul 29, 2019
Intriguing... Can you explain this "autofortune place" ?
Easy.
2 Autonomous activatiors. One on right click mode the other on left click

Left click: Only use first slot, has a TC pick in there with fortune 3 on it and a few speed upgrades, also moss so i dont need to repair it, just have it in my inventory for a bit

Right click: On round robin and always placing infront of it, a hopper above it feeding it more ore.

L is left click AA, R is right click AA
V is vacuum hopper and C is chest

L
B R
V
C

The R AA places block in the B position, the L AA breaks it using the fortune pick in the top left slot .
Vacuum hopper sucks up the materials from breaking it and puts it in chest. I even have a tank for the xp gained from it beneath the vacuum hopper.

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to convert Mob essence to liquid XP.
I dont think its possible. AFAIK. I get liquid xp from mining ores in my autofortune place and mob essence from my grinder, doubt they are interchangable.
Make up the setup i explained in my other post and you'll be rolling in liquid xp :)

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think its possible. AFAIK. I get liquid xp from mining ores in my autofortune place and mob essence from my grinder, doubt they are interchangable.
Make up the setup i explained in my other post and you'll be rolling in liquid xp :)
If nothing else, you can drink the mob essence while standing on an xp drain. Going the other way is easier, just set up an xp shower over a sewer.
:V I've just found out that Essence Oreberry bushes are awesome and the auto enchanter is ridiculously useful since some 90% of what you use EXP for can be done with MFR machines

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to increase the hight of the pneumaticcraft elevator without using more elevator base's? (was planning on building an elevator that goes to bedrock+1 but as far as i can see this impossible for a hight above 4 blocks ^^)

Dire's new video for forgecraft2... xcomp telling us finally dense ores is the fault for unstable ages in mystcraft .. .NC (wasted an hour getting a stable age when i could have just disabeld dense ores q.q)

Last edited: