[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
on a related note: I finally found a village! woo... a thousand blocks away from my home and in the last direction I tried...

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Just downloaded WLR and the dedicated server straight from the FTB launcher. Few things, the server Startserver.sh links to the wrong jar file, I had to change it to the forge jar. 2nd I couldn't start the server as it was missing NEI, added that and the server started but then when I tried to connect with the client I got:

[21:57:24] [Netty IO #3/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [MobiusCore, act, BrainCore, DescriptionTags, exnihilo, ExtendedAutomation, IC2, omnifluids, MapWriter, Opis, warpbook] at CLIENT
[21:57:24] [Netty IO #3/INFO] [FML]: Rejecting connection CLIENT: [FMLMod:pneumaticCraft{1.2.6}, FMLMod:BuildCraft|Core{6.0.18}, FMLMod:asielib{0.3.1}, FMLMod:CarpentersBlocks{3.3.0}, FMLMod:BuildCraft|Builders{6.0.18}, FMLMod:BuildCraft|Factory{6.0.18}, FMLMod:warpbook{2.0.34}, FMLMod:DescriptionTags{1.0}, FMLMod:ExtendedAutomation{0.2.1}, FMLMod:fluxedtrinkets{0.49}, FMLMod:BuildCraft|Transport{6.0.18}, FMLMod:Botania{r1.2-123}, FMLMod:exnihilo{1.37}, FMLMod:BuildCraft|Silicon{6.0.18}, FMLMod:EnderIO{1.7.10-2.1.0.223}, FMLMod:RandomThings{2.1.7}, FMLMod:Forestry{3.1.1.4}, FMLMod:eek:mnifluids{1.2.0}, FMLMod:BuildCraft|Energy{6.0.18}, FMLMod:BrainCore{0.2.1}, FMLMod:TConstruct{1.7.10-1.7.0.build721}, FMLMod:IC2{2.2.650-experimental}]

so appears a few discrepancies between the server and client or have I derped somewhere?
The server download on the ftb launcher is broken. Please use the archive under the changelog on the original post.

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
on a related note: I finally found a village! woo... a thousand blocks away from my home and in the last direction I tried...
Oh, yeah. I was going to reply to your previous message about villages. I found 5 or 6 in my exploring. They are all pretty far apart. Some are pretty small and crappy. One only has one house, one farm, and one Testificate.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, yeah. I was going to reply to your previous message about villages. I found 5 or 6 in my exploring. They are all pretty far apart. Some are pretty small and crappy. One only has one house, one farm, and one Testificate.
I indeed nerfed villages, they are simply too op. They are not impossible to find though.

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
I indeed nerfed villages, they are simply too op. They are not impossible to find though.
That's cool. I wasn't sure it if was intentional or BoP failing.[DOUBLEPOST=1414080069][/DOUBLEPOST]I just found this really weird dungeon that has Zombie and Skeleton "spawners" (not vanilla spawners) in some rooms and vanilla Enderman spawners in other rooms. There are like 5 or 6 Enderman spawners in each room. It is madness.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
That's cool. I wasn't sure it if was intentional or BoP failing.[DOUBLEPOST=1414080069][/DOUBLEPOST]I just found this really weird dungeon that has Zombie and Skeleton "spawners" (not vanilla spawners) in some rooms and vanilla Enderman spawners in other rooms. There are like 5 or 6 Enderman spawners in each room. It is madness.
Roguelike Dungeon. Madness indeed.

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking about turning one of those rooms into an Ender farm. I mostly ran screaming initially.

Skelly_King

Jul 29, 2019
Gravestone dungeon. (not roguelike)

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
anyone else have alot of problems with creative inventory? whenever i click on search autocrash and i just got a crash a couple minutes ago trying to click to go to the next page in creative even though the page thing worked a couple seconds earlier

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
Something is wrong with magical forests on our server. Has anyone else seen some like this before? In my singleplayer 1.1.0 world I had a normal one, but on our 1.1.1 server nothing generates except some giant mushrooms and the green cobble: no trees, no grass, no plants.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Something is wrong with magical forests on our server. Has anyone else seen some like this before? In my singleplayer 1.1.0 world I had a normal one, but on our 1.1.1 server nothing generates except some giant mushrooms and the green cobble: no trees, no grass, no plants.
Use a BoP world. If you don't want BoP, go to its config folder, go in "biomes.cfg" and enable vanilla override.

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
Use a BoP world. If you don't want BoP, go to its config folder, go in "biomes.cfg" and enable vanilla override.
We have BoP worldtype enabled. I just deleted the region file for testing and regenned the area, now it works. No idea what went wrong, perhaps pregenning terrain via ACT was a mistake.

Last edited:

Megmachunian

Jul 29, 2019
Just looked at the TicTweaks config. It appears this was changed from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1
# Every Pickaxes Mining Level is reduced by 1 and needs a mining levelup (separate from tool level) or, if enabled, a mob head modifier to advance [default: true]
B:pickaxeBoostRequired=false
This is probably causing the problems. It's a shame. I like that feature. Think I'll turn it back on.
Thanks for sharing the info, glad to be able to change it.

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
anyone else have alot of problems with creative inventory? whenever i click on search autocrash and i just got a crash a couple minutes ago trying to click to go to the next page in creative even though the page thing worked a couple seconds earlier

It is a problem with modules of mariculture config, you have to change to false the hungeroverhault and it fix the search on creative

dronf

Jul 29, 2019
I tried installing a server and connecting with the client tonight, and had some problems. I installed using the archived .zip for the 1.1.1 server, and installed the client via the FTB client.

Connecting to the server failed because 3 mods (ic2, gravisuite, and another ic2 one i can't remember off the top of my head) were disabled in the client. (they had .disabled added to the end of the filename). Taking the .disabled out of the filenames let me connect to the server fine. Is there a reason why they are mismatched, and why the client has them disabled? Ideally the server and client would both download properly via the client, the current system doesn't seem like a very good user experience.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I tried installing a server and connecting with the client tonight, and had some problems. I installed using the archived .zip for the 1.1.1 server, and installed the client via the FTB client.

Connecting to the server failed because 3 mods (ic2, gravisuite, and another ic2 one i can't remember off the top of my head) were disabled in the client. (they had .disabled added to the end of the filename). Taking the .disabled out of the filenames let me connect to the server fine. Is there a reason why they are mismatched, and why the client has them disabled? Ideally the server and client would both download properly via the client, the current system doesn't seem like a very good user experience.
It is pretty known that you need to select mods you want/need.

Kucan

Jul 29, 2019
We have BoP worldtype enabled. I just deleted the region file for testing and regenned the area, now it works. No idea what went wrong, perhaps pregenning terrain via ACT was a mistake.

Using ACT can lead to empty biome generating, for best results, I find doing it from the server console so that the chunks aren't already loaded works better.