[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Sieve gravel for the most metals. Sieve dust for glowstone and redstone. Sieving sand is mostly just for ancient spores. You can also use a pulverizer to make gravel/sand/dust in the same manner as the hammer.
Sand also gets you cactus seeds, which can be planted and harvested and crafted into water.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Mkay, so I have a 'burnup' reactor trying to get cyanite. I have it 9 blocks tall, 9 rods in a 5x5 reactor, and Im still only getting a burnup rate of ~.435mB/tick Any other ways to increase the burnup rate

ddejong

Jul 29, 2019
Once you have an apple, craft it with an oak sapling to get an apple tree:
Apples + Juicer = apple juice
2 Apples + mixing bowl = fruit salad
There's also applesauce (I forget the recipe); meaning that you can survive on just apples by eating 6 of each in a cycle, handy if you have a good sized automated tree farm.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
So after grinding quite a bit, I've finished it! Turbine is a go!
oWnu9sx.png

Reactor:
5 x 5 x 4 (3 x 3 x 2 hollow)
6x 2 long Rods - Configured in an "X" shape with the 6th rod filling in the back
48 yellorium to fill fuel rods​

560c Casing Heat
~1180C Core heat
2000mB/t Steam
0.082mb/t Fuel burn up rate (Roughly 1 cyanite per minute)
Fuel Reactivity: 403%​

Turbine:
9 x 9 x 16 (7 x 7 x 14 hollow)
84 rotor blades on a 14 long rotor shaft
~4.5 Enderium coils (37 enderium blocks)
3 Power Taps​

1796.8 RPM Rotor Speed
24069 RF/t
Startup:
16 buckets of water - No more needed (In turbine controller, set vent to closed)
~20min to reach full speed with coil engaged​

Management
Water and steam are transported via SFM
Power, Fuel and waste are transported via Tesseract​

I Plan to make atleast 3 more of these(Once I have the controllers -,-), each running an MFR laser drill, the excess power being used to power other base-ly things

Last edited:

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, what can I do after I get the smeltery from the City. Personally I'm thinking of setting it Up next to my pyrotheum crucible section, work on getting the Autonomous Activator, and then the SFM seive.

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Out of curiosity, what can I do after I get the smeltery from the City. Personally I'm thinking of setting it Up next to my pyrotheum crucible section, work on getting the Autonomous Activator, and then the SFM seive.
you can do everything except make a big reactor, I suggest getting a high oven for the extra output and then start building out your base

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
you can do everything except make a big reactor, I suggest getting a high oven for the extra output and then start building out your base
:p

I mean immediately after that.

That said I prefer setting up a SFM seiver since I need a lot of Dust to justify having a high oven given my limited supply of charcoal and Clay.

ttech

Jul 29, 2019
So after grinding quite a bit, I've finished it! Turbine is a go!
oWnu9sx.png

Reactor:
5 x 5 x 4 (3 x 3 x 2 hollow)
6x 2 long Rods - Configured in an "X" shape with the 6th rod filling in the back
48 yellorium to fill fuel rods​

560c Casing Heat
~1180C Core heat
2000mB/t Steam
0.082mb/t Fuel burn up rate (Roughly 1 cyanite per minute)
Fuel Reactivity: 403%​

Turbine:
9 x 9 x 16 (7 x 7 x 14 hollow)
84 rotor blades on a 14 long rotor shaft
~4.5 Enderium coils (37 enderium blocks)
3 Power Taps​

1796.8 RPM Rotor Speed
24069 RF/t
Startup:
16 buckets of water - No more needed (In turbine controller, set vent to closed)
~20min to reach full speed with coil engaged​

Management
Water and steam are transported via SFM
Power, Fuel and waste are transported via Tesseract​

I Plan to make atleast 3 more of these(Once I have the controllers -,-), each running an MFR laser drill, the excess power being used to power other base-ly things

Any chance you can take some more screenshots or video of the specifics of this? I have been wanting to make one but I cant decide on a good design.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
On doing some calculation, I almost got the materials for two 64k fluid storage before I died.

Me a sad pikachu

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance you can take some more screenshots or video of the specifics of this? I have been wanting to make one but I cant decide on a good design.
Gimme a bit to build it in creative and I'll get you some more pics. The turbine design came from a youtuber called theminecrafters iirc, I just turned it.

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
Had a CTD, right clicked a tesseract in v1.1.2.1

Not sure why.

Crash report in spoilers

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Who set us up the TNT?

Time: 10/15/14 1:24 AM
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72472_a(NetServerHandler.java:617)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet15Place.func_73279_a(SourceFile:58)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72472_a(NetServerHandler.java:617)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet15Place.func_73279_a(SourceFile:58)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler@1132191d
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1151571952 bytes (1098 MB) / 1926234112 bytes (1837 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3072M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 1087 (60872 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 130 (7280 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 99 mods loaded, 99 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
autopackager{1.2} [AutoPackager] (autopackager-1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BigReactors{0.3.4A2} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.4A2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Chisel{1.5.2} [Chisel] (chisel-1.6.4-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (ConfigMod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (CoroUtil for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
crowley.skyblock{1.29e} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnviroMine{1.1.63} [EnviroMine] (EnviroMine-v1.1.63.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
exaliquo{0.11.2} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.11.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
extracells{1.6.9d} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.9d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CARuins{0.1.4} [Cellular Automata Generator] (Generator_mods_0.1.4(1.6.X).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GreatWallMod{0.1.4} [Great Wall Mod] (Generator_mods_0.1.4(1.6.X).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WalledCityMod{0.1.4} [Walled City Generator] (Generator_mods_0.1.4(1.6.X).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.4} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.0.5)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM - The Journey (4.0.5).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
JABBA{1.1.4} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
launchgui{1.3} [LaunchGUI] (launchgui-1.6.4-1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Lockdown{1.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ModTweaker{0.3} [ModTweaker] (ModTweaker-1.6.4-0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenMods{0.5} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenBlocks{1.2.8} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PneumaticCraft{1.1.4e} [PneumaticCraft] (PneumaticCraft 1.1.4f.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AS_Ruins{11.0} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
simplyjetpacks{0.3.1} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-0.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SpecialMobs{3.0} [Special Mobs] (SpecialMobs 3.0 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SpiceOfLife{1.0.3c} [The Spice of Life] (SpiceOfLife-mc1.6.4-1.0.3c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StevesDrought{4} [Steve's Drought] (Steve's Drought 4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StevesFactoryManager{A83} [Steve's Factory Manager] (StevesFactoryManagerA83.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Sync{2.2.3} [Sync] (Sync2.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.4.2-fix2} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4_0.0.4.2-fix2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TiCTooltips{1.1.8} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AS_UpdateCheck{1.1.1} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.0.3} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ZAMod{v1.9.3} [Zombie Awareness] (Zombie Awareness v1.9.3 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1.0.3)} [TiC Tweaks] (tictweaks-1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.219} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
Ender-Quarry Relfection Code:: No problems here
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 49 (2744 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 42 (2352 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['FallenS0ul'/25, l='Walao', x=192.39, y=46.00, z=-227.42]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hello here, i really enjoy the idea of the pack but i'm not a player who like being hardcore, i like to take my time and doing alot of mistake that make me die even if i dont do it on purpore i like my soft playing style. So i started a new world with this pack but i always die to early to enjoy it (before i used to play it in peacefull because it was easy enough to not die but now i wanted to play for real with monster, food/water dependencie but as i said i dont want to stress myself to play hardcore thing so i was wondering is there is any way to remove the "you die = world deleted" thing ?

Thanks in advance (sorry if my english is not perfect >_<)

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
For RF outage, larger reactors are better. That is 5 rods are better than 3. BUT they consume more than linear fuel the larger they are. (Assuming the rods have the same amount of spacing between themselves and the casing, and any 'coolant' is the same)

As for turbines, its not an entirely closed loop. Some water is returned to the reactor but you lose substantial amounts of water per each 'loop'(water to steam in reactor, steam to turbine, steam to water in turbine, water back to reactor)
as far as closed loop with steem / water, I asked this a long while back and got quite a few people that have said they did just that, and it was indeed a closed loop system, at least in CL it is. BR has gone through alot of changes / bug fixes. I recall early agskies that it was not a closed loop system.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you so much! Going to start building it in a few minutes!
Good luck! It takes QUITE a bit of time to get enough cyanite to produce the turbine casing blocks, rotor blades, etc.

With that said, the turbine is the most efficant I've found. Though I bet a better tinkerer than me can come up with a reactor better than what I used. I'd like to find a reactor producing 2000mB/t steam, with a burnup rate under .075

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Hello here, i really enjoy the idea of the pack but i'm not a player who like being hardcore, i like to take my time and doing alot of mistake that make me die even if i dont do it on purpore i like my soft playing style. So i started a new world with this pack but i always die to early to enjoy it (before i used to play it in peacefull because it was easy enough to not die but now i wanted to play for real with monster, food/water dependencie but as i said i dont want to stress myself to play hardcore thing so i was wondering is there is any way to remove the "you die = world deleted" thing ?

What you can do is use NBT Explorer to edit level.dat. You can then change the hardcore mode to normal mode. There might also be a console command to do so, not sure about that.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019

There is a way to turn off hardcore mode. Details are scattered about this thread. I don't think you'll find many helpful people here tho, as this totally violates the idea behind the pack.

One thing you might try, while still keeping hardcore mode enabled, is to install AromaBackups. This way if/when you die, you only lose progress made since the last backup [slightly less cheaty than turning off hardcore]. You'll have to manually overwrite your save with the backup upon death.
Another choice would be to take the 'Easy Route' which would allow you to quickly build a shell [powered via survivalist generator]. Then if/when you die, you have another chance/life before the world gets deleted, or your clone regrows. If you do go the shell route, you'll need some form of chunk loading to prevent suffocation death when shell syncing.