Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.23

Mod & Version: MFR And ic2 from what i've been told

Pastebin link to crash log: No crash log

Whats the bug? The bug is minefactory machines stop working when you teleport away from a chunk and then come back to the chunk, Only way to fix them is replace them or restart the server.

I have talked with the dev of cauldron and he looked in to the issue, he came to conclusion that it is a conflict between ic2 and mfr

Can it be repeated? Yes

Known Fix: There is no fix, it's a bug between ic2 and mfr which prolly won't be fixed, unless someone finds a work around or actually updates these mods for 1.6.4 to fix the issue

Is this pack even still under dev.?...Or am i wasting my time making a bug report

Or - don´t use Cauldron :p - use MCPCPlus for example and everything works fine. Or Update to DW 1.0.25. On my DW20 1.0.25 with MCPCPlus, I don´t have this problem.

Last edited:

ihatetn931

Jul 29, 2019
It happens on forge servers as well updating to 1.0.25 won't fix the issue. It's not a issue with cauldron the dev personally looked in to the issue and told me what it was. I tried latest ic2 and the pack already has latest mfr still the same issue

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.25 (running on 3rd party hosting site, qCraft disabled, simplyjetpacks added)
Mod & Version: Natura_mc1.6.x_2.1.1.4
Crash: When trying to harvest clouds with equal exchange wand foci (Thaumcraft) or Tinker's Construct Hammer)

*from server console:
Server console
13.08 18:35:37 [Server] SEVERE Reached end of stream for /xxx.xx.xx.xx
13.08 18:35:29 [Server] INFO Unloading Player: capnquirk
13.08 18:35:29 [Server] INFO capnquirk left the game
13.08 18:35:29 [Disconnect] User Capnquirk has disconnected, reason: disconnect.overflow

*found in my client crash logs, the server doesn't crash when this happens
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 18/07/14 5:53 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.load(EnderStorageManager.java:157)
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.<init>(EnderStorageManager.java:118)
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.reloadManager(EnderStorageManager.java:195)
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager$EnderStorageSaveHandler.onWorldLoad(EnderStorageManager.java:41)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_83_EnderStorageSaveHandler_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:85)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:107)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74796_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:28)
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.load(EnderStorageManager.java:144)

Repeatable: Yes
Fix?: Force update mod pack usually fixes this.
Anyone know why this happens?

D

Deleted member 38496

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.25 (several mods disabled)
Mod & Version: Unknown
What's the bug? All dimensions on my server have what appears to be infinite Naga segments (minus the head) located at (0,1,0). WAILA reports the entity being Unknown from Minecraft. /xu_killall temporarily removes some of the segments but more quickly spawn to take their place. The segments are also not visible while in a GUI or while typing in chat.

Attachments

• 2014-08-21_22.10.54.png
    2014-08-21_22.10.54.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 2014-08-21_22.11.23.png
    2014-08-21_22.11.23.png
    453.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 2014-08-21_22.13.05.png
    2014-08-21_22.13.05.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 116

halorule

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version:1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log:
http://pastebin.com/79iMa7uZ <--New Link
Whats the bug? The mod pack just wont launch it gives me that error in the console and wont run the pack. I also tried giving it 3gb ram and it still did not work. Also a lot of the other packs also give me this error or at least one similar to it, I have reinstalled my java too many times so I don't think its that.

It seems to be working now, I did a fresh install of FTB and it downloaded and launched altho the console did give a few errors and warnings no issues with the game at al.

Last edited:

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
Or - don´t use Cauldron :p - use MCPCPlus for example and everything works fine. Or Update to DW 1.0.25. On my DW20 1.0.25 with MCPCPlus, I don´t have this problem.
Erm... From the front page of http://cauldron.minecraftforge.net/:
Cauldron Homepage said:
Welcome to Cauldron! Cauldron is a combination of Minecraft Forge and the Bukkit projects to allow you to run a Forge server with Bukkit plugins installed. This project was previously called MCPC+, and has since had a change of name. Enjoy your time on the forums!
[DOUBLEPOST=1409094874][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version:1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/ymmL1JNq
Whats the bug? The mod pack just wont launch it gives me that error in the console and wont run the pack. I also tried giving it 3gb ram and it still did not work.
That pastebin has been removed.

rexrapter1234

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.25
Mod & Version: unown
Bug: unown
Known Fix: unown

The server I play on was having a saving problem last week. The problem was fix but some players chunks wont save and just rollback after the server restarts. The admins and staff of the server have try to replicate the bug with no luck in replicating it.
They even moved a player's base to a new location in the world to see if it would fix it and some days later the bug happened again.

They think something is triggering the bug but can't seem to find it.

Does anyone else, server had this bug before or anyone know how to fix it?

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: DW20 1.0.23
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Bug: Glacial Precipitator not functioning at all (will not take in water)
Known Fix: Unknown

as stated up above the Glacial Precipitator just refuses to work. there is water on two sides of the two i have set up and they will not take in water. input/output set up correctly with itemducts on top going to a chest. power is provided by creative flux capacitors.

random side note: looking in the console while the game running i noticed a null pointer exception but my game did not crash.

D

Deleted member 38496

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.25
Mod & Version: PneumaticCraft 1.1.4e
Bug: Advanced Pressure Regulator Tubes fail to let air pass when the threshold pressure is reached

Mod Pack: DW20 1.0.23
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Bug: Glacial Precipitator not functioning at all (will not take in water)
Known Fix: Unknown

as stated up above the Glacial Precipitator just refuses to work. there is water on two sides of the two i have set up and they will not take in water. input/output set up correctly with itemducts on top going to a chest. power is provided by creative flux capacitors.

random side note: looking in the console while the game running i noticed a null pointer exception but my game did not crash.

Glacial Precipitators need water pumped in. They don't work like Aqueous Accumulators.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
[quote Glacial Precipitators need water pumped in. They don't work like Aqueous Accumulators.[/quote]

i guess i had the two machines mixed up then...whoops!

iam_your_dad

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.25
Whats the bug?when i open the redstone furnace, pulverizer or some other thermalexpansion machines i get lock on1-2fps, but with the steam dynamo my fps are smooth
Can it be repeated?yes, cant evade it
Known Fix:

MaeXamdinha

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack : Direwolf20
Mod Version : 1.0.25
I cant morph on anyone mob in the server, in singleplayer i can, but in mp no

_ThE_DaRkNeSs_

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.23

1. im unable to kill wither boss without mffs or with others mods, the effective metod is to set pace mode and later turn into normal difficult
2. bug mystcraft crash when i use book to teleport and not always it teleport into walls and i die. (my RAM is up 2 GB).
3. also opis map is bugged and always i lost my own waypoints
p.s. i don't remember version of mystcraft and opis map

Nazgulgnome

Jul 29, 2019
New Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version:1.0.23
Added Mod: Blood Magic

I accidentally placed an Ars Magica spell into the blood altar and it caused a crash. Kind of annoying, but really it was my fault since I added blood magic to the pack.

PawButtox

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Minecraft 1.6.4 Version 1.0.25
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/pdvjyz46
Whats the bug? Pack crashes on launch, Currently using Java Version 8 Update 20 and Windows 8.1
Can it be repeated? Everytime I launch
Known Fix: No idea

Last edited:

Flyroxx

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:not specific
Whats the bug?can't find or load main class net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch
Can it be repeated?Yes,every time i try to launch the pack

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Mod & Version: Minecraft 1.6.4 Version 1.0.25
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/pdvjyz46
Whats the bug? Pack crashes on launch, Currently using Java Version 8 Update 20 and Windows 8.1
Can it be repeated? Everytime I launch
Known Fix: No idea

Remove java 8 and install java 7 because java 8 update 20 breaks the 1.6 and 1.7 packs.[DOUBLEPOST=1411684169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version:not specific
Whats the bug?can't find or load main class net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch
Can it be repeated?Yes,every time i try to launch the pack

This is not a modpack bug post at the support website below.

http://support.feed-the-beast.com/

Daassan

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.25/1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/MvnxM71h
Whats the bug?
Exception ticking world
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 543
Server gets an "Reached end of stream" afterwards for each player and is unpingable, till it colapse completly
Can it be repeated?
Yes by just waiting
Known Fix: please tell these to me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.