[Public Pack][1.7.2] ForgeLabs

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Or at least without flight otherwise it is so op

If I can get others to agree I will certainly do it. Maybe as a compromise I make you either have to go to the nether or kill the enderdragon or wither or something like that. The morphs also have a little balance built in so your size affects you max health!

Last edited:

Elsanoj

Jul 29, 2019
If I can get others to agree I will certainly do it. Maybe as a compromise I make you either have to go to the nether or kill the enderdragon or wither or something like that
If you need to kill the wither then it is fair because if you can get a nether star you can make angel wings for xtrautils

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
If you need to kill the wither then it is fair because if you can get a nether star you can make angel wings for xtrautils

Ok Deal. i can make it require all sorts of things. which i like becuase now if you kill a morphed player you get that morph and not the player skin. so people could just kill eachother for the bat morph.

Elsanoj

Jul 29, 2019
Ok Deal. i can make it require all sorts of things. which i like becuase now if you kill a morphed player you get that morph and not the player skin. so people could just kill eachother for the bat morph.
Thanks

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone is still interested in this pack and havent moved to my 1.7.10 MechanicalTitan Pack let me know and i will update this pack still and an update will come next week

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
your other pack is awesome, We havn't had a chance to try 1.3.3 on our server because it corrupts our map and spews a bunch of errors I believe but 1.2.2 seems quite cool.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
your other pack is awesome, We havn't had a chance to try 1.3.3 on our server because it corrupts our map and spews a bunch of errors I believe but 1.2.2 seems quite cool.
Hmm maybe cofh retrogen is broken I'll see if I can fix it
I'd be interested in the log

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
I'l try and get it sent to you when I can.[DOUBLEPOST=1408211244][/DOUBLEPOST]This was according to the owner of the server I help admin so it might take a few hours.
sorry to say we don't actually have them :/

Last edited:

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019

just use world edit, and delete all the blocks from carpenters from your world...

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
just use world edit, and delete all the blocks from carpenters from your world...

Yes or removing the mod has the same effect for those without world edit[DOUBLEPOST=1408378180][/DOUBLEPOST]Also please keep topics to the modpack the forum post is for

Besty007

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way I can uninstall the MapWriter mod? I can't find it in my mods folder or on the mods list in the launcher.