[Public Pack][1.7.2] ForgeLabs

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
There is a server for playing it? would be nice having a public forgecraft2... may i have the permition to start a server?
You can start a server if you wish! i have a server in which i test this pack on when making it![DOUBLEPOST=1405466565][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys in the coming weeks i will launch another pack for FTB for 1.7.10 stay tuned

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
hmm u pretend make ur server public? or its test only?

ps: i think i got a nice host... let me see if i can get a server running today... xD

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Well.. i think that public is good, with plugins for protection, ofc... but lets be democratic... what do u guys think?

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
i honestly think a whitelist would be a better idea, just make it so basically everyone who puts in an application gets in, that will deter a lot of people who just want to mess things up but still allow everyone who really wants to play, play

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
The server is online and working...

ps: i disabled ee3 because it was crashing...
That's so odd ee3 was supposed to be removed[DOUBLEPOST=1405478584][/DOUBLEPOST]
hmm u pretend make ur server public? or its test only?

ps: i think i got a nice host... let me see if i can get a server running today... xD
The server is a lot like forgecraft. Forgelabs pack is based off the forgelabs server I run. It's for mod devs to test since forgecraft is too exclusive

Jason118

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Brizzle, nice pack is Mariculture or EnderIO ever going to be added to it or is it just mods that are on the forgecraft server?

Oh just some info don't know if you were aware, but I have seen conflicts with id's between Twilight Forest and Biomes o Plenty.

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe in the next update you could add AM2?
yeah i can add AM2 once a 1.7.2 version is available[DOUBLEPOST=1405643108][/DOUBLEPOST]
brizzle, can u add minions from atomic striker?
afraid i can you can add it yourself but i can not because of permissions. he doesn't allow in packs without a custom mod that i personally made which i haven't[DOUBLEPOST=1405643239][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Brizzle, nice pack is Mariculture or EnderIO ever going to be added to it or is it just mods that are on the forgecraft server?

Oh just some info don't know if you were aware, but I have seen conflicts with id's between Twilight Forest and Biomes o Plenty.
i do love me some of those mods will be added next update. You might also like the new 1.7.10 Pack that includes those. ill link once approved

Also there should be no such conflict i could not replicate the issue, maybe try force updating

Last edited:

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
brizzle, im having some weirdness in the server mods... can u take a look?
1: every server menssage appears as:-----thaumominicon text-----(message)
2:some players experiences a thaumominicon research reset(which looks like is client side only).
3:the stone rods to make microblocks saw are uncraftable...

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
brizzle, im having some weirdness in the server mods... can u take a look?
1: every server menssage appears as:-----thaumominicon text-----(message)
2:some players experiences a thaumominicon research reset(which looks like is client side only).
3:the stone rods to make microblocks saw are uncraftable...

First one is a bug known in thaumcraft sadly azanor has not updated maybe fixed with a new botania
second one i have no clue about
third i noticed when i was playing myself early 1.7.2 must still be an issue. Option im thinking will be that i update both forge multipart and the conflicting mod tinkers construct. if that doesnt fix it ill check ids