[Public Pack][1.7.2] ForgeLabs

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Would there happen to be a way to add Iguana's Tweaks for TConstruct?
Honestly guy this pack is dead i really dont want to touch 1.7.2 with a 10 foot pole. now if there is a reason you want this updated i will do it for you guys. if the reason is its lite i down mind making a 1.7.10 lite pack so be sure to reply here.[DOUBLEPOST=1410790892][/DOUBLEPOST]
There will be, incepticraft will be replacing the mech titan one with forgelabs in the next few hours/tomorrow.
as for you please no advertising, remove your post please :)[DOUBLEPOST=1410791041][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there any way I can uninstall the MapWriter mod? I can't find it in my mods folder or on the mods list in the launcher.
yes there is in the launcher hit edit pack there should be a button within there to bring you right to the folder on your computer with the mods in it. Locate and delete it.

Besty007

Jul 29, 2019
hmmmm thats quite odd im afraid its been a while since i updated the pack maybe you would be interested in one?
If it's not too much trouble, honestly though I'm not sure if I'll continue using the pack much longer, I was mostly looking around for a pack I can use on a server with some friends without having to put everything together myself.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
If it's not too much trouble, honestly though I'm not sure if I'll continue using the pack much longer, I was mostly looking around for a pack I can use on a server with some friends without having to put everything together myself.
There is mechanical Titan i currently develop:http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-public-mechanicaltitan-pack.48404/
and here is an idea i had http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-mechanicaltitan-lite.51142/
input is appreciated.

Besty007

Jul 29, 2019
Cool idea, but I think I'll pass on this. That pack is too heavy for some of my friend's possibly even me. A lite version may be better, but I'll just sit on another pack I found, which was going to be backup. Thanks though!

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly guy this pack is dead i really dont want to touch 1.7.2 with a 10 foot pole. now if there is a reason you want this updated i will do it for you guys. if the reason is its lite i down mind making a 1.7.10 lite pack so be sure to reply here.[DOUBLEPOST=1410790892][/DOUBLEPOST]
as for you please no advertising, remove your post please :)[DOUBLEPOST=1410791041][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes there is in the launcher hit edit pack there should be a button within there to bring you right to the folder on your computer with the mods in it. Locate and delete it.
Sorry for the late removal, forgot to check the forums for a while XD.