[Public Pack][1.7.2] ForgeLabs

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Do you watch Direwolf20 or anyone else playing on the forgecraft server? Wish you could play along? well now you can with this pack! ForgeLabs pack comes as close as i can to the 1.7.2 Forgecraft 2 mods. Most if not all of the mods featured on Forgecraft 2 are in this pack(with a few extras). If you have the Feed the Beast launcher already you are in luck, just enter "Forgelabs" into the private packs area. There you will be able to read the mod list and launch the pack to play.

if you have any comments of questions feel free to leave them.

Have fun- Brizzle

ChickenShed
Floating ruins
Applied Energistics
Attachable Grinder
Bibliocraft
BiomesOPlenty
Blood Magic
Botania
Buildcraft
Carpenter's Blocks
Chisel
CodeChickenCore
DeathCounter
Dense Ores
Dimenional Pockets
ElectroMagicTools
Enhanced Portals
EE3
Extracells
Extrautilities
Factorization
Flans Mod
FLower Tea
Gravestone
Hats
Hat Stand
Hydraulicraft
industrialcraft 2
InventoryTweaks
IronChest
ItFellFromTheSky
Jabba
Lots Of Food
Mantle
MinecraftComesAlive
Metallurgy
MobAmputation
MobDismemberment
Morpheus
natura
NotEnoughItems
OpenEye
Opis
PictureInPicture
PneumaticCraft
ProjectRed-Allmods
Railcraft
Shatter
Statues
StevesCarts2
StevesFActoryManager
Streak
TinkersConstruct
Thaumcraft
Thaumic Exploration
Thaumic Infusion
Thaumic Tinkerer
TinkersMechworks
Torched
Trailmix
TwilightForest
WAILA
Witchery

Last edited:
Reactions: Huene

Sartorian

Jul 29, 2019
Crash bug appears to be caused by EE3 however the forge version included is also out of date.
looked in crashlog and found java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.pahimar.ee3.init.ModBlocks
Included full crash log.

Attachments

• crash-2014-07-07_19.08.14-client.txt
    11.2 KB · Views: 128

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, something is wrong. And update forge to version 10.12.2.1147. I would do it myself, but I have no idea how to "disable" the version you have in the modlist.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, something is wrong. And update forge to version 10.12.2.1147. I would do it myself, but I have no idea how to "disable" the version you have in the modlist.
The launcher pulls the forge version when the pack is installed so there is no way for you to disable the version it is built on. It would require a pack update.

Reactions: Blastedsura

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
The launcher pulls the forge version when the pack is installed so there is no way for you to disable the version it is built on. It would require a pack update.

Yeah, thought so, 'cause I couldn't find the forge.jar thing in any of the folders anyway..

yeah sorry guys ill state in the future when forge version we are on!

No worries, I'll definitely try it out later :)

Zenzar

Jul 29, 2019
hmm so i try to start the pack and the minecraft 1.7.2 windows shows but closes after 5sec's of trying to load

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
[DOUBLEPOST=1404832409][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm, gonna take a look when i get home... sounds interesting.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Wait until they fix the forge version they are running on my pack I'll post here when it's complete[DOUBLEPOST=1404832500][/DOUBLEPOST]
hmm so i try to start the pack and the minecraft 1.7.2 windows shows but closes after 5sec's of trying to load

I'll post something here when fixed

Sartorian

Jul 29, 2019
Could have saved yourself some time by reading the previous posts. It appears to be a bug with EE3, but even if you take EE3 out, one or more of the mods requires a newer version of forge than what is included with the pack.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Could have saved yourself some time by reading the previous posts. It appears to be a bug with EE3, but even if you take EE3 out, one or more of the mods requires a newer version of forge than what is included with the pack.
yup a little derp between me and the FTB guys. i used to run off vanilla launcher so i never had to worry abiut the forge version as i always used the latest! it will be fixed once the pack updates

Sartorian

Jul 29, 2019
Not as bad as accidentally getting a mod for the wrong version of mc. I've done that one before making a pack for my server. Clicked the wrong link and ended up trying to run a 1.7 version of Thaumcraft on a 1.6 server.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Would you guys want update this week or next week! If it's next week it will maybe get new mods

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
There is a server for playing it? would be nice having a public forgecraft2... may i have the permition to start a server?