[Public Pack][1.7.2] ForgeLabs

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
... nice, with thaumic tinkerer and the other addons?

And blood and magic, and other magical mods?

Can u add dimensional anchors, or other admin friendly chunkloading mod?

Is universal electricity in? Forestry?

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
brizzle, my server players are asking if thaumcraft is in the 1.7.10 pack... im really curious too about the modlist xD (thaumcraft is in 1.7.10)
thaumcraft is listed but it not public yet[DOUBLEPOST=1406083853][/DOUBLEPOST]
... nice, with thaumic tinkerer and the other addons?

And blood and magic, and other magical mods?

Can u add dimensional anchors, or other admin friendly chunkloading mod?

Is universal electricity in? Forestry?

i can see what i can do! You will have to wait and see

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Brizzle can you make a forum post with the mod list for your new pack?

I can't make a post till the pack is actually up because of forum rules. Once it is up the pack code will be there and the mod list will be displayed on the launcher before you launch the pack. I'll add a list to the forum post too.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Any news brizzle?

None yet I'm assuming later today I will get a notification. Sadly new pack is missing mods because I made it last week and it not getting put on until this week but I will list the mods you may want to add yourself and the following week you won't have to add any

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
so the pack that gets online today is incomplete and it will get completed next weak?
which mods are missing?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
so the pack that gets online today is incomplete and it will get completed next weak?
which mods are missing?

Yeah the mods cam out after the pack was made it's still playable I would just recommend a few additions for the meantime. They will be added for next update for sure though. As for which to add i will post once the pack has a thread

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
hmm.. i just cant add mods, its complicated for my players... do u think the pack is complete enough for taking forgelabs place?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
Aobozu said:
http://ftbwiki.org/Ender_Generator it should at least last 20 minutes and 50 seconds... i cant belive that an enderperl worth less than a coal.
Yes that's for the current version of the mod on 1.6.4, if you watch direwolf20s videos we can see that now ender pearls are stupidly easy to farm because of the ender block that allows growth acceleration and that seeds are now worth ~2 hours worth of time, quite a nice idea I personally think.

PyroTheHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I try and launch ForgeLabs it crashes and goes back to the launcher when I looked through the console it simply said "[main/ERROR] [launchwrapper]: Unable to Launch" any idea what might be causing this and how I can fix it

Elsanoj

Jul 29, 2019
there is a glitch in botania when you put on a the soujourners sash in singleplayer and you go to multiplayer the effect stays i think this is fixed in newer updates of the mod

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
there is a glitch in botania when you put on a the soujourners sash in singleplayer and you go to multiplayer the effect stays i think this is fixed in newer updates of the mod

This is fixed in the next version of the pack[DOUBLEPOST=1406545937][/DOUBLEPOST]
Every time I try and launch ForgeLabs it crashes and goes back to the launcher when I looked through the console it simply said "[main/ERROR] [launchwrapper]: Unable to Launch" any idea what might be causing this and how I can fix it

Sorry for the delay I was out of town try using the force update button.
I can give you a better answer if you show me the crash report

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys i want to hear before the end of the day if Morph being added is a yes or a no!