[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Rhenomaster

Jul 29, 2019
I have some Questions too
1. How does one get a 'Dagger of Sacrifice' (putting a sword into a Blood Altar does not work and i have not found another recipe through NEI)
2. You still didn't fix the 1st 'Running Red' - Quest. it still requires 20 mB of Blood instead of 20 Buckets (or is this intentional now?)

Edit: The Quests 'Covered in Ash' and 'Covered in all my Friends' also require 150mB of Blood which may be intentional but is a very low amount so I would suggest increasing it

Last edited:

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
1. How does one get a 'Dagger of Sacrifice' (putting a sword into a Blood Altar does not work and i have not found another recipe through NEI)
2. You still didn't fix the 1st 'Running Red' - Quest. it still requires 20 mB of Blood instead of 20 Buckets (or is this intentional now?)

Edit: The Quests 'Covered in Ash' and 'Covered in all my Friends' also require 150mB of Blood which may be intentional but is a very low amount so I would suggest increasing it
1. You don't get the Dagger of Sacrifice. You use the Sacrificial Knife.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
oh jeez, I was bridging to the grassy island at night, and as I got there I jumped as I saw a pig slam to the ground in front of me. I look up, and see that a skeleton had tried to push the pig on my head.

10/10 would recommend

trajing

Jul 29, 2019

Trust me. You'll have enough waiting for stuff to complete already. You won't need more.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Gid just a suggestion here. How 'bout adding forbidden magic since you are running both thaumcraft and bloodmagic it will act as a bridge between the 2 mods

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I can't speak for Gid, but personally I'd like LP and Vis to be separate.
Agreed.
Here's some bugs.
Chopped wood is texture as a compass.
Fixed in next update. Was waiting on permissions for Unity Textures, as I can't texture for shit.
plant a silkworm on a tree and wait for it to develop...it is basic ex nihilo stuff. @Gideonseymour you may want to add this stuff in the book
Probably will.
oh jeez, I was bridging to the grassy island at night, and as I got there I jumped as I saw a pig slam to the ground in front of me. I look up, and see that a skeleton had tried to push the pig on my head.

10/10 would recommend
Intended, obviously :p
I'm having the same issue. Iron Sword in a Tier 2 Altar does nothing, and NEI doesn't show any recipe for the Dagger and it's required for a quest.
And now I'm officially confused. It worked fine in my Multi-MC instance... Well, it looks like all Blood Altar recipes, except for the Starting ones, are broken. I'll see what I can do, for now, just skip any quest that appear to be broken with /hqm edit

Yup, gonna fix.

I'm sorry for everything that's wrong, I'm trying my hardest to find out why these things broke right now. :(

Reactions: Kill-Joy

Emitt54321

Jul 29, 2019
I have to say, I've only completed the first chapter and this is, by far, the most griping story yet. I may, for once, stick it out to the end. Good work. ^^

Two issues I have thus far:

1: Is there some point to mechanism? I don't see, or know of, any way other than ex nihilo sieving, which is disabled, to get osmium.
2: no JABBA? Cause after all, spamming iron chests is fun...*cuts self in real life X_X*

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I have to say, I've only completed the first chapter and this is, by far, the most griping story yet. I may, for once, stick it out to the end. Good work. ^^

Two issues I have thus far:

1: Is there some point to mechanism? I don't see, or know of, any way other than ex nihilo sieving, which is disabled, to get osmium.
2: no JABBA? Cause after all, spamming iron chests is fun...*cuts self in real life X_X*
1. Osmium is one of the broken recipes :(
Fixing those now, will have a config download for y'all in a few minutes.

2. I'll think about adding that in the next update.

Reactions: Kill-Joy