What's new in modded minecraft today?

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry the link was linking to the wrong part, but yeah. HEE went visible/open source (depending on who you ask :p). Which while not perfect, is still a great thing in my opinion at least :p. And anyways chylex aint no ass.

Reactions: Fixided

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Liquipacks! *Name changed from Liquid Inventory to Liquipacks
Michael__ said:
Published Version 0.3!
  • Two liquipacks already implemented, advanced one can store 20000mb in each tank while the regular one can only store 10000mb.
  • Interface has both tanks, clicking one of them will select it. The bucket filling/emptying interface will fill/empty the currently selected tank.
Screenshots:
QFbtmL0.png

After putting on a liquipack, you can press L to open the liquids inventory. Place a full bucket in the left slot to empy it into the currently selected tank. Place an empty bucket in the left slot to fill it up from the currently selected tank. To select a tank, just click it. (The selected tank has have a border around it)
XNfwV1h.png

j5SnFEy.png

The liquids will be stored in your liquipack.

@Kihira released an experimental version of Player Beacons!
http://kihirakreations.co.uk/experimentalbeta-downloads/
Kihira said:
2.0.0_exp2
Fixes issue with beacons not being removed properly

2.0.0_exp1
Switch to a new mutliblock system. This should reduce chunk updates and loading/unloading. Highly experimental and requires testing.

The @ganymedes01 Update!
gany said:
Gany's End-1.7.3
-Fix potential memory leak when rendering skulls
-Reworked head drops to use the correct standards
-Removed thaumcraft repairable stuff (causes to may crashes)

Gany's Surface-1.7.3
-Added key bind for the portable worktable (Default is P; Pressing it will open the table's GUI as long as you have one anywhere in you inventory)
-Poop disappears quicker
-Dynamic snow! (It will get taller it snows and will shrink when it stops snowing) (can be turned off in the configs)
-Remove thaumcraft repairable stuff (causing too many crashes)

Gany's Nether-1.7.3
-Added Italian translation (Thanks to iMenchi)
-Made Blazing Cactoid grow much slower
-Reworked entity drops so that they use the correct event(Mods that collect drops should be able to capture them now)
-Removed thaumcraft repairable stuff (causes too many crashes)

Electrical Age is now for 1.7.10!
BETA-1.7_r19

1.7.10 !!!
Fix a bug into serial resistance line simplification that don't update new rs value
Reduct effect of ligthnine on wireless, and have a ^1.4 factor distance attenuation

Last edited:

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Yay! When I first saw liquid Inventory it looked a little cheaty getting free inventory space but now that you have to craft a pack to carry the liquid it is balanced.

You know, everyone adds functional backpacks and shoes, and some add helmets of that too. But what really grinds my gears is the lack of respect for pants. Well I won't stand for it anymore! Why haven't we gotten something like Sparkly Pants that instantly make you a Pop Sensation (Comes with matching Shiny Teeth)? Or even better we could get Pants on Fire that make you do the foxtrot (Comes with matching Plants for Hire)

Last edited:

Arkandos

Jul 29, 2019
You know, everyone adds functional backpacks and shoes, and some add helmets of that too. But what really grinds my gears is the lack of respect for pants. Well I won't stand for it anymore! Why haven't we gotten something like Sparkly Pants that instantly make you a Pop Sensation (Comes with matching Shiny Teeth)? Or even better we could get Pants on Fire that make you do the foxtrot (Comes with matching Plants for Hire)
How about PP? (PumpkinPants)

Not a single clue what they would do though. Just wanted to use the term PumpkinPants

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Is it from a show or something? I had no idea :eek:

I was just referencing the pumpkinwearing zombies on page 172

Oh okay, my both of my Pants were references to some shows that used to be good.
(Both referring to jokes from when they were good)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
It's time for the fifth Applied Energistics 2 (by @AlgorithmX2 ) weekly summary! Today featuring the 9-10 stable builds!!!! :D
AlgorithmX2 said:
rv0.stable build 9
  1. Includes all the fixes in build 10 for 1.7.2
rv0.stable build 10
  1. Fixed an issue here block updates would cause CME's and other crashes.
  2. Changed order of initialization for Grid Cache Post Construction Event.
  3. Added Illuminated Panels to the ore dictionary and converted the recipe.
  4. Compatability fix: Removed Wheat -> Flour Recipe from macerator and fz Lacerator
  5. Compatability fix: Removed Nether Quartz Grinding Recipe from fz Lacerator

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019

Lava and water filled pants. Steamed steve legs. yuck.

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
PNEUMATICCRAFT 1.2.2

-Ported to Minecraft 1.7.10.
-NEI items and buttons now wrap around the GUI tabs.
-Added Helmet Hacking.
-Added Tube GUI’s.
-Added hurt and death sounds for Drones.
-Added Plastic Plants Harvester Dolley (Hydraulicraft integration for automated plastic plants harvesting).
-Added Blood Magic support for the “Reap of the Harvest Moon” ritual for Plastic Plants.
-Updated Air Grate Module model (Morton00000).
-Added Thaumcraft integration: Most items have aspects, Pneumatic Helmet can have the Repair enchant. Golems that can harvest plastic plants are to come.
-Tweaked Drone digging, placing and attacking air usage downwards.
-Tweaked Volume Upgrade volume increase from 1000mL to 5000mL.
-Added tameable (wolf and ocelot) taming stat for the Entity Tracker.
-Drone now can use any imported offensive weapon (like a Sword) when executing the Entity Attack program.
-Network Data Storage can now be programmed in a Programmer without the cost of puzzle pieces. Network API’s can be programmed with cost, these will be used later.

-API: IGuiAnimatedStat ‘setText’ and ‘setTitle’ methods now automatically try to localize the passed text.
-API: Added IHackableEntity and IHackableBlock.
-API: Added a way to allow custom blocks to be pathfindable by Drones.
-API: Added a hook to get if an coordinate is protected by Security Stations.

-Bugfix: Pressure Chamber doesn’t hurt players when they are in it.
-Bugfix: Drone lags server when trying to pick up items it can’t reach.
-Bugfix: Crash when compressing villagers (http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/11f7ced382d9ef923a245867e4dfa14b)
-Bugfix: NullPointerException with Drones trying to filter certain items using Mod similarity in the item filter.
-Bugfix: Items rendered in hand get a square around them in combination with the Pneumatic Helmet HUD.
-Bugfix: The icon items of the Entity Tracker is off set.
-Bugfix: Drone stays charging on a Charging Station when the Charging Station is at a pressure of 10 bar or higher.
-Bugfix: Drone gets stuck when trying to import/export items from under an inventory.
-Bugfix: Entity Tracker shows incorrect pressure for Drones.