ELORAAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Dunno, does TMI still exist? Craftguide? Recipe Book?
Craftguide does. And, for the record, I prefer Craftguide to NEI. Unfortunately, the autocrafting with shift+? is just too handy. If Craftguide were to implement this, I'd dump NEI in a heartbeat. Craftguide is far less resource intensive AND a distinct lack of cheat mode.

Reactions: RedBoss

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
I must admit that, If I want a complicated model of a real world system, I would go with @Reika's rotational power. And if I want a high performance power abstraction, RF.

Bluetricity is not a real "thing". I fail to see whats so exciting about a complicated thing that is neither an abstraction, nor a model of a real thing. There are potentially infinite complicated systems that will lag minecraft. The interesting ones are the ones that model real systems.

Last edited:
Reactions: psp and YX33A

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I must admit that, If I want a complicated model of a real world system, I would go with @Reika's rotational power. And if I want a high performance power abstraction, RF.

Bluetricity is not a real "thing". I fail to see whats so excited about a complicated thing that is neither an abstraction, or a model of a real thing. There are potentially infinite complicated systems that will lag minecraft. The interesting ones are the ones that model real systems.
Sometimes I play minecraft for things other than realism, and getting near-perfect FPS. Otherwise I wouldn't like Thaumcraft, AM2, and Blood Magic. All of those aren't perfectly optimized, but AM2 especially.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Sometimes I play minecraft for things other than realism, and getting near-perfect FPS. Otherwise I wouldn't like Thaumcraft, AM2, and Blood Magic. All of those aren't perfectly optimized, but AM2 especially.
*winces, remembering his problems with AM2*

Archenemy666

Jul 29, 2019
Since apparently the thread is beginning to fall apart, I believe @Jadedcat should lock it.
Also hi, I like to lurk in the shadows and not say anything!

Kocyk

Jul 29, 2019
Bluetricity is not a real "thing". I fail to see whats so excited about a complicated thing that is neither an abstraction, or a model of a real thing. There are potentially infinite complicated systems that will lag minecraft. The interesting ones are the ones that model real systems. In my opinion.
FTFY

Honestly, there's a place for everything. And blutricity had no complicated uses in RP2. There was no need to worry about numbers outside of MJ engine. I'd really like to see her use the potential of her power net. I'm fine with complicated.

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
I actually like Eloraam fine (yes there are two a's in her name, this thread title drives me nuts);

Drat, now that you've pointed it out, it's going to bug me, too. Give me a second Ninja'd by Law. Must be because he's in Stealth Mode. :p

Also, as a friendly reminder--stay respectful, folks. We've done a good job of it so far, but let's not backslide. Take a second to read what you're writing before you hit "post", and be mindful of how others might perceive it. ;)

Bruigaar

Jul 29, 2019
It's that looking forward thats getting them heated. The what ifs and the could be's get some people into hype mode. And then you get a pointless 2000 page thread all about a tweet that was a "ehhh yeah I might do something but probably not". Mix that together with the Eloraam is my girlfriend people, throw a dash of that mod wasn't €|€|£|£ or outdated. And finally bake ok high for the length it takes a troll to post a response. And you get yourself a " No F%{^5 given " cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Science

In a nutshell. People are negative towards things they are unconsciously expect to be disappointed by. Do the math.

BTW, I was originally going to use Prof. Membrane's REAL SCIENCE, but I thought this was better.

And to stay on topic, I think Blutricty should be expanded further in RP3

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
Fixed the title for you @King Lemming
I put in an extra "A", just in case you happen to miss one :3[DOUBLEPOST=1403616622][/DOUBLEPOST]
Since apparently the thread is beginning to fall apart, I believe @Jadedcat should lock it.
It seems like every time I make a thread it turns into drama. You could say I'm a direct threat to the moderators :p

Reactions: 1SDAN

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019

Yer, Because Jaded is the only Global around here.... Lol

The conversation may have gone a little off topic however the main focus however is still on Elo which seems to be fine.

No one is flame baiting (if you are i shell slap you) and overall nice.. I know a topic that gets more derailed and mean :p

Status
Not open for further replies.