[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
So I am 90% sure you know about this already but..... sync doesn't play well with enviromine. When you die and go into a sync shell you lose all enviroment data. So now all the water that I had stocked up is useless. So I was just wondering if you were going to fix this for 1.0.7 or if you were just going to let it be.

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Just got a fun idea. I'll start building walls arund the shipwreck like in Shingeki no Kyoujin and then I will gradually build more walls until I have a big protected safe zone. Just have to hope that no giant zombie appears and destroys it....

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
The problem with sync/enviromine fixes every time you logout and back in.

What do they need giant zombies for when they'll just dig in!

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
So I am 90% sure you know about this already but..... sync doesn't play well with enviromine. When you die and go into a sync shell you lose all enviroment data. So now all the water that I had stocked up is useless. So I was just wondering if you were going to fix this for 1.0.7 or if you were just going to let it be.

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

I know about it. Take a look at the first post, fourth line, in bold. Logging out and back in fixes the problem.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey Iskandar, i did part 1 which was showing off both maps and the mod pack in general. I tryed to do the 2nd video but every kids in the house woke up yell and i had to restart 3 times. doing the next 2 tonight. I'll post the link when the 1st one is downloaded.

Note: On the easy map you give an energy cell? Did you know that it can be used to make a tool with 400000 RF charge cap? Also i couldn't get the shovel to dig the dust charged or no charged but i don't use the flux infused stuff that much?? was going to show off it to the video and it would so i don't know.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Hey Iskandar, i did part 1 which was showing off both maps and the mod pack in general. I tryed to do the 2nd video but every kids in the house woke up yell and i had to restart 3 times. doing the next 2 tonight. I'll post the link when the 1st one is downloaded.

Note: On the easy map you give an energy cell? Did you know that it can be used to make a tool with 400000 RF charge cap? Also i couldn't get the shovel to dig the dust charged or no charged but i don't use the flux infused stuff that much?? was going to show off it to the video and it would so i don't know.
Ah, you mean the flux upgrade for TiCo? Yeah, ok, if you want to waste that on bone and flint tools, I won't stop you. Especially as you won't be able to recharge it for quite some time.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok I've died for the 5th time now due to dehydration. What is the secret to survive?

Wear you camel pack, if you aren't. Prioritize chopping down trees and feed saplings into the transposers for water at first. Basically, keep an eye on your transposer. If there isn't 2 buckets worth of water in there, go crook more leaves. Fill bottles as necessary to refill your camel pack. Make a survival generator as soon as you can to trickle charge the transposers, but the flux capacitors will be enough in the early game.

Later when you have a furnace, turn rotten flesh and saplings into dirt in a crafting grid and keep it to one side. As your camel pack empties, you can turn the dirt into dirty water and smelt that in a furnace to clean it, excess dirt can be used to expand your tree farm and farmland for your crops.

After that, when you have a crucible, make shears and shear leaves. Hopper over a crucible, leaves in hopper, pipe water out of crucible into a portable tank. Right click empty bottles to fill them.

Much later, make stone barrels. Make a harvester. Have it chop down trees. Pipe saplings into stone barrels, pipe dirt from stone barrels into an autocrafting setup of your choice. Pipe dirty water into a furnace of your choosing, pipe clean water bottles into storage for later use.

Edit: Read the quests thoroughly, they will guide you.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Ah, you mean the flux upgrade for TiCo? Yeah, ok, if you want to waste that on bone and flint tools, I won't stop you. Especially as you won't be able to recharge it for quite some time.
with the mod you added you can upgrade tools. so if u use it on a fully fixed tool u should be able to upgrade it to metal in the tool station.

NekoAli

Jul 29, 2019
Place the leadstone power cell or a generator when you have on in front of the Sync booth to power it up. Make sure to punch it once to give it a DNA sample so that it can make your clone. Be sure to remove the power device from in front of the door once your clone is created, or you won't be able to get out when you need to use it! I'm sure the power can be applied from another angle... but the sides and top don't seem to work. I think it can be powered from behind, but until you can make a pick and move the booth, you're kind of stuck with it where it is.

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
Putting the cell on the side of the sync chamber works, you just got to set the cell to output to that side.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Realized I had to change some things in the configuration too... Feel so dumb right now.
YConfiguration? If you mean the leadstone cell, yeah. If you mean the actual config files, you... shouldn't? If so I need to know.

The constructor can be powered from the sides. Need to configure the leadstone cell to output correctly, though. Orange is output, btw.

Ok, need an opinion. I am going to include Zombie Awareness and Special Mobs next version. I am thinking I will ship the pack with at least Special Mobs disabled, and possibly Zombie Awareness. That way, the difficulty won't be changed over this version, but those who want something a bit harder can have it. Good idea?

Reactions: DoomSquirter

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly, just using Zombie Awareness make things easier, they just group up and more burn up in the sun close to you.
Special Mobs will be what makes the game harder.

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Well looks like I will dehydrate once again. One of my problems seem to be that I cannot collect 4 bones to make a bone crook and progress with the quests :(

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
did some testing. you should be able to make the survialist generator right after the cobblestone generator. this will allow you to charge the cell to full in 3 or so days. by then ur bone axe will be level 1 with 1 mod. Put it on the axe after fixing it will give you an axe with 400,000 RF. each use takes 48 RF. You can use the axe as a weapon with each attack costing you 48 RF. That should give you 8k hits/logs cut. the recharge TE machine only take 4 invar and the rest is manageable mats. of course the cells are not that bad to make anyway. you could up grade a full set of these tools while you are working on ur quest. also i test the upgrade the axe to iron and so on and that works fine. Just FYI

Potato_Overlord

Jul 29, 2019
if your that far in the game, it makes more sense just to make another cell. there not that hard if you have a quartz grindstone.