What are the best deeds you have done in FTB?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, I hope you guys realize that this is "...BEST deeds you have done in FTB?"

Oh yeah, and I've used Qcraft blocks to make a huge hole in the side of my friend's Mekanism room so that whenever he looks at them he sees a nice creeper coming through to give him a hug. Gotta spread dat love.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
One time on a server, I was flying about hunting for exposed and easily accessible uranium (this was back in unleashed and I was trying to add more ultimate solar panels, so pretty lategame for me), and I came across a nice big ravine.

Never being one to pass up a nice easy crop of minerals like that, I quickly stripped out everything I could find from both the ravine itself and the cavern attached to it.

It was only as I was leaving I spotted a wooden door guarding a little tiny noobcave some poor soul with a bed, a single chest, a furnace and crafting bench. I felt a little bit bad that i'd gone and stripped out everything this innocent nubbins was hoping to get hold of, especially since I was already well established and totally minted, so I made another chest and left him/her a nice big collection of everything i'd just mined (apart from the uranium).

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
One time on a server, I was flying about hunting for exposed and easily accessible uranium (this was back in unleashed and I was trying to add more ultimate solar panels, so pretty lategame for me), and I came across a nice big ravine.

Never being one to pass up a nice easy crop of minerals like that, I quickly stripped out everything I could find from both the ravine itself and the cavern attached to it.

It was only as I was leaving I spotted a wooden door guarding a little tiny noobcave some poor soul with a bed, a single chest, a furnace and crafting bench. I felt a little bit bad that i'd gone and stripped out everything this innocent nubbins was hoping to get hold of, especially since I was already well established and totally minted, so I made another chest and left him/her a nice big collection of everything i'd just mined (apart from the uranium).
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! sorry, that warmed my frozen heart. :3

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! sorry, that warmed my frozen heart. :3

would seem im the only one that would have broken the bed...

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
When I started my Monster world, I spawned in a nice open meadow biome. So that became my home. Right next door is a fairly ugly scrub brush biome, the main feature being little areas of quicksand. But the game decided it was a perfectly suitable biome to spawn oodles of horses!

So my good deed is when I'm flying in my MPS Powersuit over that area and I see the inevitable sight... the pitiful sight... of a horse stuck in the quicksand... I swoop down with my handy dandy manyullyn shovel and rescue the poor thing from its plight.

I'm constantly kept busy by this biome. I swear, the quicksand is multiplying and it will never be completely gone. :)

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
When I started my Monster world, I spawned in a nice open meadow biome. So that became my home. Right next door is a fairly ugly scrub brush biome, the main feature being little areas of quicksand. But the game decided it was a perfectly suitable biome to spawn oodles of horses!

So my good deed is when I'm flying in my MPS Powersuit over that area and I see the inevitable sight... the pitiful sight... of a horse stuck in the quicksand... I swoop down with my handy dandy manyullyn shovel and rescue the poor thing from its plight.

I'm constantly kept busy by this biome. I swear, the quicksand is multiplying and it will never be completely gone. :)
I'm not as bad as you, but I empathize. I can't stand when neutral mobs take environmental damage. I've spent too much time saving ocelots and horses from quicksand.

I always feel compelled to light up and secure a village. I never really use the villagers for anything, but I feel bad if a village is decimated.

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
Not only do I replant village crops, but I reorganize them and make them larger to properly utilize the soil saturation of water.
I also lock them inside their own houses 'for their own good'. Poor things always seem to get into so much trouble if you let them roam. (eg repeatedly running into cacti)
I refuse to murder TwiForest ravens and instead pretend to humanely pluck a feather and cheat it in.

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
I replant saplings.... Sometimes...

You know, when I feel like it. :cool: