What are the best deeds you have done in FTB?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
*sigh* Law said it was spam (or something like that, can't remember exact wording) and said not to do it again. I feel bad for you two though, pinging him is never a good idea.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

null123

Mar 27, 2014
*sigh* Law said it was spam (or something like that, can't remember exact wording) and said not to do it again. I feel bad for you two though, pinging him is never a good idea.
CURSES!!! MY PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE FTB FORUMS WITH THAT IMAGE VIA SLOWKING IS FOILE- Erm...
I mean...
K.
Seems legit.

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
I once decided to help out a newbie on a server who then revealed themselves to be an annoying straight-from-vanilla noob who asked me how to make everything every 10 seconds because NEI didn't work for them (it was severely bugged for some people back then) and they somehow couldn't use the FTB wiki even though I told them to look things up on there. They then proceeded to repeatedly "borrow" my things (including my workbenches I kept my important recipes stored on)... and other people's things (which he almost got banned for)
And I never once gave into the urge to "test pvp" on him. :D

Last edited:

JusticeOF666

Jul 29, 2019
Duped around 80 ultimate hybrid solar panels with the TC table back in FTB Ultimate. I was playing on a large server and that was really enjoyable xD

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
The 'best' thing I did on a server was save (half) of some guy's base. Grief prevention wasn't configured right, so some jerk was quarrying the guys base. The jerk was even managed to claim-protect the quarry so the moderators (who didn't have /ignoreclaim) couldn't break the quarry. So I came by with my filler kit, boxed the quarry the way he boxed the victim, and deleted his quarry. Felt bad I only saved half the victim's base though, 'cause I had to put the filler kit together.

Edit: Let that be a lesson for server owners please make sure your moderators have enough permissions to do their jobs. Also learn how your plugins work.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Taught someone how to use and create the Infinite Mana spell from AM2, and told them about how you could create just about any spell.

Few days later, I hear tales of a wizard that hates just about everybody on the server and constantly abuses spells. Seems legit.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Yep. I have absolutely no idea why it works, but it works.
Its logic.. Self tap is giving you mana, while removing some of your health, while the heal thing is healing you straight after self tap is applied. Unless you mean why it hasnt been patched or something...

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I was on a server... and I discovered a village... and the village had carrots and potatoes... so I took them all... and I replanted every single one before I left!! I swear I did!! The only person in the history of Minecraft public servers who actually replanted the crops they took.

Months later, just by chance, I got lost but somehow stumbled into that Village again. I couldn't believe it, but the Villagers had actually erected a monument in my honor!! That's how rare my good deed was. :D

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
*In ftb* Trolling @AgentTadpole with @SatanicSanta
Good times.
In fact...
PYjxs5Y.jpg

OEpe5xo.jpg