What are the best deeds you have done in FTB?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Best deeds... Hrm...

Allowed myself to be convinced to do one more update for 1.6 packs. Monster, Horizons, MW2, and BnB final updates will be out sometime this weekend.

Announcements in obscure threads FTW \o/ :p
Sooo.... Two weeks from now? :p

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
Best deeds... Hrm...

Allowed myself to be convinced to do one more update for 1.6 packs. Monster, Horizons, MW2, and BnB final updates will be out sometime this weekend.

Aww. I wanted Dire's pack to get the more updated mod editions too ;-; Witchery, OpenBlocks, and bunch of other stuff in Dire's pack need to be updated.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Best deeds... Hrm...

Ha ha ha...

No
Make sure you get v25z of my stuff. :p

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Aww. I wanted Dire's pack to get the more updated mod editions too ;-; Witchery, OpenBlocks, and bunch of other stuff in Dire's pack need to be updated.

That's up to Direwolf to do... He sends his list of mods to FtB to build into a modpack. I understand he's already sent a list for 1.7.x but it'll be a while before we see it.

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
That's up to Direwolf to do... He sends his list of mods to FtB to build into a modpack. I understand he's already sent a list for 1.7.x but it'll be a while before we see it.
I understand that. It's just that I think the pack needs to get one final update to update all the mods and fix bugs.

RainbowCupcake

Jul 29, 2019
I've made little bits of nature in my industrial landscape so all my pets can live happily even though most of the time they've been stuck in small terrariums instead of the wild, truly free.
Edit: I also give credit to the people who "help" me build the base by doing nothing but asking. "What's this do and how do I craft it?" When NEI is right in front of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: JunpakuKarasu

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently the most technologically advanced player on a TPPI server I play on. I give away ender pearls and cooked meat ingots to anybody who needs it, and allow usage of my ore processing. Since everybody else on the server does magic, I've gotten some nice toys out of this(Sigils of Lava, Water, and Elemental Affinity. All bound to the givers network.)

Alexiy

Mar 3, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Not in FTB, just custom modded game - transferred villagers from the village to my base and put them into 1x2 sealed containers above the ground to prevent their death.

Reactions: malicious_bloke

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Oh good, I'm not the only one that would have a little fun with that. :p
Well, I did swim across an entire lava ocean with the sigil of Elemental Affinity. Guy who gave it to me got on and asked "Did you put blood in my altar?" I said no. Turns out, I barely had used any LP. 0.o