What are the best deeds you have done in FTB?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I cooked too many cows with my portal gun and a bit of lava to count. If I used a Gravity Gun it would be even easier, truthfully.

I've also made a bit of a sport drowning chickens by holding them underwater.
...Are we horrible people?
"...Are we horrible people?"
On the contrary the title of this thread contains the words "best deeds".[DOUBLEPOST=1392679249][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably. I'll let you know for sure once I get my villager to emerald factory complete.
lol! :)

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I let those damn (now disabled due to overpowered-ness) lycanite mobs kill me like 20 times in the nether!
Rest assure though, it has been disabled now.
<<<<<<<<<< See where my base is!

Xputurnameherex

Jul 29, 2019
Is having villagers make babies in a 20 by10 house good? I let them go untiul they had 3k population
Also the house was made of sponge back in 1.2.5(first time i saw a baby villager)

Reactions: RealSketch

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I put a diamond orb and emerald block in my friend base, they were warded through. I recently just un-warded them so he can finally mine them.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I put a diamond orb and emerald block in my friend base, they were warded through. I recently just un-warded them so he can finally mine them.
That would be horrible, but not as bad as encasing a tank of UU with warded blocks. Same principle though.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
gave my sister my "fukthewither" clever, with a potion and crit you could three hit the bugger.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
gave my sister my "fukthewither" clever, with a potion and crit you could three hit the bugger.
One can one hit the bugger with a TiC exosuit decked out correctly.(with a decked out cleaver anyway)

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
One can one hit the bugger with a TiC exosuit decked out correctly.(with a decked out cleaver anyway)

I wonder if a Gravel Gun can one shot the Wither, or at least be close to it...

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
My friend was spend hours looking for hungry node, I found one for him and dropped it at his base for some reason he wasn't pleased...

Reactions: Padfoote

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if a Gravel Gun can one shot the Wither, or at least be close to it...
If not, @Reika may need to buff the thing again.

EDIT: Oh, right... I stopped just chucking villagers into a smeltery when I was done trying to get them to have trades I wanted... I made a villager para-boiler instead.
Also thank you Reika for the Bedrock handsaw, much appreciated. Gotta love when devs add things you ask for, y'know?