What are the best deeds you have done in FTB?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
You know, I haven't robbed anyone yet, or swapped any signs saying "active power" with "self destruct" yet, or banished anyone to a mystcraft world yet, or put a quarry above spawn yet.

Note all the "yet"s. All deeds are subject to change.
I havent used a diller with warded stone so it doesnt have an owner yet

>:3

Protocurity

Jul 29, 2019
On server: I made a hanging acorn house that looked kind of like a drooping flower over a cliff. Anyway, I made the branch that went over the cliff before making the actual house, and before I made the acorn a server admin warped to the area, ran full speed up the winding staircase of the... stem area, and rushed headlong to his death off of a cliff. Hours later, I noticed that I had a mysterious enchanted diamond pick from somewhere. Not sure where it came from. So, I waited for the admin to come back on, and when he eventually did a few days later, I gave him his pick back.

On private: If I spawn near the a village, I will always try to save the village from the inevitable zombie outbreak. The first few times I didn't do that, the whole village was zombified and dead within two nights of me being just barely in chunk loading range. The first time I tried to save the village, I was unsuccessful... they all died in the first night.

Never again. On another playthrough of a hexxit data (on hard mode with infernal mobs. think about that for a moment), me and my sis spawned right on top of a village. Deciding to save it, we went to work making a fence around this ridiculously huge village. We weren't fast enough, and night fell. Not having any good tools yet or wool for a bed, my sis spent a lot of her time building the fence through the night while I spent my time bare-knuckle boxing all enemies that wandered into the village to death. I used that patented "only punch while falling down for crits" trick to become quite effective at killing things with my bare hands. Things got tricky, since mobs were snaking around exposed cave systems and crawling up nearby hills to fall over the fences.

We managed to save nearly every resident of that village regardless. My knuckles were a small price to pay for that victory.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Personally, I just make sure that nobody can take them

and come back when I have some sort of device that can transport spawners (e.g. Grav. Gun, portal gun, force wrench etc etc.)
Gravity guns are way too pricey and so hard to find. Anybody know the percentage chance they will spawn in a structure chest?

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I always leave spawners intact.
Sadly most people destroy them,c i dont understand why
That was the worst part of SS2, having to destroy spawners just to get going. Other than cave spiders, I'm loathe to break a spawner.

As far as good deeds, I helped build an awesome spawn area when quartz was new.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking