What are the best deeds you have done in FTB?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
I just repopulated a village. It was the village that I started near, so it was depopulated pretty quickly, I just went and snagged 3 zombie villages and cured them.

I'm hoping that they'll breed, but one already has an awesome trade, 2 certus quartz for 4 emeralds.

QuantumCookies

Jul 29, 2019
I invited a newbie over to my base, gave him basic tools, and offered him an apprenticeship. He accepted and we became quite prosperous.

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Made a "for free" chest in front of my house and left goodies like half a stack of diamonds, couple stacks of gold or iron, a really good TiC sword, a division sigil, an IC2 Replicator for someone wanting to lag the server, a silverwood tree sapling, etc. etc. The funny thing was that I always filled it every week at the same time and everyone would gather in front of my house and literally rip each other apart trying to grab the free stuff. Not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing in the end. But it was a profit, because people would leave these free little gifts on the ground after the skirmish was over.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Made a "for free" chest in front of my house and left goodies like half a stack of diamonds, couple stacks of gold or iron, a really good TiC sword, a division sigil, an IC2 Replicator for someone wanting to lag the server, a silverwood tree sapling, etc. etc. The funny thing was that I always filled it every week at the same time and everyone would gather in front of my house and literally rip each other apart trying to grab the free stuff. Not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing in the end. But it was a profit, because people would leave these free little gifts on the ground after the skirmish was over.
So...you traded a solverwood, division aigil, and some diamonds for quantum?

acker

Jul 29, 2019
Teaching every bit (on what I know) about Minecraft, Vanilla and Modded to my friend. He doesn't branch mine, don't know about any energy mod, etc... You can say that he never played it.