Would you build this?

Would you build this?

• Total voters

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Well, why not vanilla instead of just RC?

I mean, we have lovely options such as leather and chain, or maybe be able to 'ground' the VdG [iron block next to it?]? :p
But if you think about it, the way electricity works in real life, it'll all go into the iron block, thus defeating the purpose of having the Van De Graff.

Reactions: Padfoote

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
But if you think about it, the way electricity works in real life, it'll all go into the iron block, thus defeating the purpose of having the Van De Graff.
That is the point. It would stop the Van De Graaff from zapping you. Also, a couple of points about rotary/reactorcraft. First, the worldedit want does not work with neutron absorbers or reflectors. Second, could you make a small lighting block? Something like the Ic2 illuminator, but coil based. Third, and last, could you make pipes stronger? I have a farm using sprinklers, and I keep breaking the water pipe by accident. I cannot use a different type of pipe apparently, so this would be a great help for not just me, but anyone who has a factory and keeps breaking the pipes in it.

Thank you,
1M Industries.

P.S.I know about the floodlight, but that is too big. I really need something the size of the aerial camera.

Last edited:

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
I think what @Wagon153 meant is that it would entirely stop the vdg from working. Because instead of going to the block you wanted it to power it would go to the iron. If I'm way off base wagon feel free to correct me :)

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Well, why not vanilla instead of just RC?

I mean, we have lovely options such as leather and chain, or maybe be able to 'ground' the VdG [iron block next to it?]? :p
Chainmail would conduct electricity, amplifying the damage. Ever see the results of people getting hit by lightning while wearing music devices?

First, the worldedit want does not work with neutron absorbers or reflectors.
You would immediately crash if it did. It cannot place machines from any of my mods.

Second, could you make a small lighting block? Something like the Ic2 illuminator, but coil based.
lkYLGke.png

Third, and last, could you make pipes stronger? I have a farm using sprinklers, and I keep breaking the water pipe by accident. I cannot use a different type of pipe apparently, so this would be a great help for not just me, but anyone who has a factory and keeps breaking the pipes in it.
They break quickly for convenience.

Last edited:
Reactions: techno156

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Chainmail would conduct electricity, amplifying the damage. Ever see the results of people getting hit by lightning while wearing music devices?
If it forms a Faraday cage, it will conduct the electricity away from the person. Google arc attack.[DOUBLEPOST=1401309332][/DOUBLEPOST]

You would immediately crash if it did. It cannot place machines from any of my mods.

lkYLGke.png

They break quickly for convenience.
Nevermind what was here before. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: techno156

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
@Reika I think you should make a rotarycraft suggestions page with all the things that are being suggested. Plus it would all be in one area and people could easily find it and make suggestions and you could see user feedback on what suggestions are liked.

Reactions: 1M Industries