Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

radu706

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.0.23
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/AAhSQRgK

using MCEdit it' pretty difficult for me, because map is on a server and it has 3.4GB. and i'm not even sure that removing that block will fix

Sukasa

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.23
Mod & Version: Tinker's Construct 1.5.5.4
Pastebin link to crash log: (None)
Whats the bug?
It's somehow possible for a player's knapsack to get 'stuck', with any changes made to the knapsack not being written to the player.dat file This makes it possible for a player to lose or duplicate items.
Can it be repeated? It seems to be linked to the player.dat file. I can provide mine, which only exhibited the problem after updating to 1.0.23 (from a DW20 pack that was started on 1.0.19), via PM.
Known Fix:
Remove all items from knapsack, and all items from player, and store everything (including armour) in a chest. Log out, and delete the player.dat file (or rename). A fresh player.dat clears the issue.

brunyman

Mar 5, 2013
Mod & Version: v1.0.23
Pastebin link to crash log:
http://pastebin.com/mrxzmZTU
Whats the bug?

Server crash when opening PneumaticCraft GUI’s if we use MyTown mod for protections.
Can it be repeated?
YES
Known Fix: Update PneumatiCraft to v1.1.4d

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

FTB Drirewolf20 v1.0.23

The new added mod PneumatiCraft v1.1.4c crashes when opening PneumaticCraft GUI’s if we use MyTown mod for protections.

We need an urgent update to PneumatiCraft v1.1.4d because it have this fixed.

PNEUMATICCRAFT 1.1.4D
-Bugfix: [SMP] Crash with the (beta) Direwolf 20 pack (My Town mod specifically) when opening PneumaticCraft GUI’s.
-Bugfix: Pressure Chamber Interface seeing ingredients as the same (yielding strange output).

Please, we need this update fast because all servers with MyTown mod can't use PneumatiCraft v1.1.4c, we had to disable the mod until you guys can update it.

Thanks

Last edited:

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.23
Mod & Version: Unknown
Crash Log: Not Applicable
What's the bug: Strange slowdown/pauses in world ticks/time measurement...
Repeatable? Same World: Yes, New World: Unknown
Known Fix:

Operating Specifications:
Memory Allocated: 16GB
Memory Used (Nominal): 5.0GB
CPU Type/Speed: Intel i54670K
CPU Usage (Nominal): 12%*

I am running my minecraft server on Creeperhost.

For a while now since updating to 1.0.23 I've noticed that time seems to become 'frozen', restarting minecraft only seems to provide temporary relief. Basically time seems to move forward a little.. then backward. You can see this when looking at the sun or the moon, you will see the sun or moon progress in their normal arc but then a few seconds later seem to rewind about 2/3 of the way back.. so time moves extremely slowly.

Automated machines carry out tasks move extremely slowly, same for animals or anything else that moves around.

In the Creeperhost control panel I see occasional spikes of CPU usage to 99%, it's very strange.

50_Ind1g0

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.23
Mod & Version: Unknown
Crash Log: Not Applicable
What's the bug: Strange slowdown/pauses in world ticks/time measurement...
Repeatable? Same World: Yes, New World: Unknown
Known Fix:

Operating Specifications:
Memory Allocated: 16GB
Memory Used (Nominal): 5.0GB
CPU Type/Speed: Intel i54670K
CPU Usage (Nominal): 12%*

I am running my minecraft server on Creeperhost.

For a while now since updating to 1.0.23 I've noticed that time seems to become 'frozen', restarting minecraft only seems to provide temporary relief. Basically time seems to move forward a little.. then backward. You can see this when looking at the sun or the moon, you will see the sun or moon progress in their normal arc but then a few seconds later seem to rewind about 2/3 of the way back.. so time moves extremely slowly.

Automated machines carry out tasks move extremely slowly, same for animals or anything else that moves around.

In the Creeperhost control panel I see occasional spikes of CPU usage to 99%, it's very strange.
it could be due to Extra Utilities Transfer Nodes. I was on a server that would crash whenever one was loaded up. they seem to cause huge tickrate lag especially with multiple speed upgrades. (this server is only 2gb RAM)

Reactions: WuffleFluffy

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: DW20 1.0.23
Mod&Version: TCon version 1.5.5.4 and possibly earlier verisons
Crash Log: NA
Whats the bug: Drawbridges are "uncraftable". you can put the required items in a crafting table but you will not get the end result. also NEI shows the same recipe twice upon look up.
Repeatable?: Dont know if not being able to craft the item at all is considered repeatable
Known Fix: simply cheat the desired number of drawbridges in

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
it could be due to Extra Utilities Transfer Nodes. I was on a server that would crash whenever one was loaded up. they seem to cause huge tickrate lag especially with multiple speed upgrades. (this server is only 2gb RAM)

Hmm.. you know.. I was experimenting with those! I've got two chests with transfer nodes to try to see if I replace my logistics pipes feeding into MFR machines.. they are still sitting in my main building, i'll got pick them up and see what happens and report back! It makes sense, it was about the time I updated the mod pack when I put those blocks down.

-Wuffle

Eareos

Jul 29, 2019
Simple Bug
Mod & Version: 1.6.4, The Twilight Forset
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/7EsXcBh2
Whats the bug? Item Deleteion
Throw a item into a twilight forest portal and its gone forever :(
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:
Cheat The Item Back In.

DarkInsanePyro

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm.. you know.. I was experimenting with those! I've got two chests with transfer nodes to try to see if I replace my logistics pipes feeding into MFR machines.. they are still sitting in my main building, i'll got pick them up and see what happens and report back! It makes sense, it was about the time I updated the mod pack when I put those blocks down.

-Wuffle
I hoping for you man. I have a detailed post on the previous page with the same symptoms. Unfortunately I don't believe any transfer nodes were used in the world (attempted to but they liked to crash the client so I avoided them) so they can't be the cause for our instance. Interested in hearing if it is your cure of the problem or not.

Reactions: WuffleFluffy

iRealWilliam

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Tinkers' Construct
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Any item can be imported to the pattern chest via hopper.
Known Fix: Not using a hopper?

triwithms

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2
Pastebin link to crash log: (not a crash)
Whats the bug? When attempting to make the Wizard's Autumn spell, there is one ingredient that is listed as tile.sapling.name
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: No

Here is a picture:
FTB_2014-05-23_06-42-22.png

I read that you wanted the entire log file when reporting problems, here is the log file:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12839821/Public Pictures/For use in webpages/launcherLog.log

jengeld4

Jul 29, 2019
@triwithms that's most commonly a symptom of an mod changing how it's reading the names of items. As it looks like an Ars Magica spell, I would assume that's a witchwood sapling or your basic oak sapling (I betting the oak). This is fairly common oversight and will likely be fixed in the next update or two.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

KrazyBrute

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.23
Mod: Buildcraft + Deep Dark
Crash Log: No crash just chunk reset
Problem: I had a quarry with a chunk loader placed next to it that was mining in the deep dark however it seems whenever I turn my server off and turn it back on again the chunk that the quarry was in gets reset and all the blocks that was in the chunk disappear, I even put fences around the whole thing but as you will see in the screenshot even the fences within the chunk have gone aswell.
Reproducible: Yes. This keeps on happening when I turn the server off and on again.
Screenshot of where my quarry 'used' to be: http://imgur.com/hqn4kym

mystor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.23/22
Mod & Version: LogisticsPipes 0.7.4.dev.172/ComputerCraft 1.5.7
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A (Game does not crash)
The bug: LogisticsPipes is not providing its peripheral API to ComputerCraft. This is because as of commit 485b444 of LogisticsPipes, LogisticsPipes was upgraded to ComputerCraft 1.6. This breaks compatibility with ComputerCraft 1.5.7, meaning that LogisticsPipes loads a dummy Proxy, and the peripheral API is no longer available.
Solution: Not super easy to fix, either downgrade LogisticsPipes (bad idea, could break more things), or update ComputerCraft to 1.6 (also could break stuff).
Evidence:
Code:
2014-05-23 18:23:00 [INFO] [LogisticsPipes|Main] Loaded CC DummyProxy
Repeatability: Consistently repeatable. Simply query the peripheral API of a Logistics pipe with ComputerCraft, it will not have the correct methods available.

excatly having this issues too, clicking computer monitor will show up aspect:79: , attempt blah blah blah error on screen,
really scratching my head and got no idea what's going on.

the button api is working in my another computer,since that is portal control system form dire which using in forgecraft1 1.6.4
not sure is there something change in computercraft or open peripheral mod
The above is likely the reason for your problem. The bug doesn't exist in version 1.0.21 of the pack.

Reactions: GScott

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Minefactory Reloaded 2.7.9 / IC2e 2.0.354-experimental
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A (Game does not crash)
The bug:
The MFR Rednet Energy cable doesn't convert between RF and EU (As it's supposed to, according to the Wiki). The cable successfully takes 7,000RF from the network (In this case, a full Resonant energy cell set to output), but the power doesn't flow into an attached CESU (And IC2 cables don't connect with the Rednet Energy cable either). However, supplying IC2 power to the cable will produce RF, so this is a one-way issue. IC2 can power RF/MJ needing devices using MFR Rednet Energy Cable, but RF/MJ will not power IC2 devices.

*edit* apparently, it DOES work, it just takes a while to notice it has a valid target.

Last edited:

nightarix

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: MFFS 3.6.2.35 (assumed)
pastebin: http://pastebin.com/b4ASnhxA
the bug:
Activating the manipulation display(the redstone dust/block icon) on a force manipulator will cause the game to crash if the area being moved is large.(for example i made direwolf20's "world eater" and was trying to send it to the deep dark. might be a link card issue though, or the fact that the deep dark wasn't loaded...
repeatable: yes

Reactions: tuntematonjr

tuntematonjr

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:MFFS 3.6.2.35(maybe but it has something to do whit my miner)
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/QCe8CmCQ
Whats the bug? im using Direwolf20 LP uber miner. When it move whit force manipulator it usualy crash my server. But when i move my thaumcraft Arcane Bore there is no problem.
Can it be repeated? When i use my Miner
Known Fix:
sry my bad english =D

Attachments

• 2014-05-25_20.38.57.png
    2014-05-25_20.38.57.png
    838.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 2014-05-25_20.35.03 pienempi.png
    2014-05-25_20.35.03 pienempi.png
    794.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 2014-05-25_20.35.23 pienempi.png
    2014-05-25_20.35.23 pienempi.png
    867.3 KB · Views: 61

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
I hoping for you man. I have a detailed post on the previous page with the same symptoms. Unfortunately I don't believe any transfer nodes were used in the world (attempted to but they liked to crash the client so I avoided them) so they can't be the cause for our instance. Interested in hearing if it is your cure of the problem or not.

Hi,

Just letting you know that I picked up the two chests with the transfer nodes that were attached to them. The lag and latency issues with my world just vanished, along with 25% of the CPU use! My server is now back to 'normal' for the DireWolf20 pack. :)

Funnily enough, further experimentation with Transfer nodes to fill tanks with water from a water source do not generate lag.

The lag only seems to occur when transfer nodes are being used to transfer items from one chest to another chest that are separated by one space.

-Wuffle

Status
Not open for further replies.