Whitelist Server BroCraft | Agrarian Skies | 2.1.9 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mitch2479
Time Zone: Central (Midwest)
Experience with AS: I've been playing AS for about 2-3 weeks. Created a lot of random crap while doing the quests. Unfortunately, I sometimes cheated to do this, and I want to try it without cheating.
Experience with modded Minecraft: I love mods, and getting to explore all the mechanics of different mods and learning how to use them effectively is always fun, at least for me.
Whitelisted

ximan11

Jul 29, 2019
For the stuffed itemduct problem, just make sure you have a trash can with a dense itemduct attached at the end of a line that can get clogged.

Bentacore

Jul 29, 2019
  • Bentacore
  • EST (GMT-5)
  • I've gotten 95% of the main set done, but most of the rest I haven't gotten to.
  • I've played a lot of FTB, and some amount of Tekkit before that.

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN ~ Captproton17
  • Age ~ 40 ish..
  • Time zone ~Eastern Time Zone. USA
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies ~ Been playing for bit. I haven't finish many quest. Hopefully I can get more done, on server, where my laptop can't handle so much laggy.
  • Experience with modded minecraft ~ I know most of the mods. I watch alot Durewolf20, and pahimar. Only drawback I have, is once i start building, never finish before something bad happen. AKA, Those stupid Item ducts crash..

Trumpkintin

Jul 29, 2019
  • Trumpkintin
  • -8 GMT
  • No experience, got invited to play Agrarian Skies together with a friend that is already whitelisted
  • I have played a lot of Ultimate FTB and several other mod packs.

Water1108

Jul 29, 2019
water1108
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
I have watched a bit of it and played some looks like lots of fun to do.
I have watched almost all of direwolf20s videos and i love modded so much more then vanilla and if theres a modded minecraft series then i probubly have watched it... Im a pro :D jk about the pro part.

Last edited:

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN: JudgeCrane
  • Time zone: PST
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies: Well not a lot im learning AE atm and the big challenge looks like learning Bee and Fish breeding. I got MFR, Thaumcraft and forestry down, looking forward to get into bloodmagic.
  • Experience with modded minecraft: I first started tekkit and then got into FTB, I like making my own modpacks sometimes, Id like to release a modpack someday.

MyJ3oss

Jul 29, 2019
index.php

• MyJ3oss
  • South Africa
  • Lots with both
  • index.php

anthonys621

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if you fixed the item duct crashes yet, but i have seen a few people say this works "Go into the thermal expansion config, and set I:MaxItemsInStuffedDucts=20 to 0."