Open Server ♚ UnionCraft Network ♚ |Agrarian Skies 2|Version 1.0.33b|24/7|Mature|SSD|64GB|20TPS|RELAUNCHED!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DarkestStryke

Jul 29, 2019
A well run server with a nice set of staff that do their best to help out as soon as possible. No issues so far in my experience, and one of the best servers I've come across in a long time

Last edited:

Hedy101

Jul 29, 2019
We performed a world reset this evening to quash a few last remaining dupe bugs.
Dude Please i have been Waiting so Long to get unbanned you guys had lot world resets how many times i have to say i didnt steal anything my laptop
overheated i didnt know i picked anything,did u even see that if i took it,

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
With the latest reset & the quest reset, the players cheesing the ban (not enforced) there are just too many issues, I was hoping this would have been a good place to at least finish all the quest tree, the admin does seem to try hard to keep things as stable as he can, but the humble player can not be victim of many restart/resets just no way to get anything done, gl York with your server, Hail.

jesspls

Jul 29, 2019
Agree with egor.. Staff works very hard, but there's just too many issues to handle I guess. I started playing after the last reset which was a week or two ago, and it was already reset again losing all my hard work. Too many useful items are banned. I understand that it's considered necessary to keep the server stable but it ruins the game. They keep saying that this is what all the servers are having to do. I don't know if that's true, but if this is what all servers are like, I'll be playing single player from here on out.

If you choose to play on this server, be prepared for multiple resets and banning of items. If you can handle that, it's got a lot of nice friendly players and helpful active staff.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
I completely understand and can relate, I hate having to ban anything or having the modpack in any state other than its intended.

The good news is that a lot of the recent dupe bugs are confirmed as fixed in the next version, once tested and confirmed by us I'll be more than happy to start trimming down the ban list.

Hedy101

Jul 29, 2019
I completely understand and can relate, I hate having to ban anything or having the modpack in any state other than its intended.

The good news is that a lot of the recent dupe bugs are confirmed as fixed in the next version, once tested and confirmed by us I'll be more than happy to start trimming down the ban list.
Does that mean i will get unbanned

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Good news York (I take it you are the admin posting) I messaged you the name of that guy & what he was bragging on another server, I miss the community you have going there, & if you can get things stable I would be happy to return, all in all one of the better servers just the couple of issues made it unplayable for me, spent a day redoing part 1,had most others to around 30%, was just disheartening to loose it all for a second time & have to restart from scratch.

Again good luck & keep the faith York your on the right track as regards community, I think you do need some staff to handle things when your not around, ppl like Lady, kk or yy would be worth looking at for staff positions, mho.

Hedy101

Jul 29, 2019
it would be very hard to get rid of all the dupe bugs....
saying that did you ban drums from extra utilities? if your so keen on getting rid of all dupes, they have a really bad one
yeah he did i told him about it then he banned me

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Good news York (I take it you are the admin posting) I messaged you the name of that guy & what he was bragging on another server, I miss the community you have going there, & if you can get things stable I would be happy to return, all in all one of the better servers just the couple of issues made it unplayable for me, spent a day redoing part 1,had most others to around 30%, was just disheartening to loose it all for a second time & have to restart from scratch.

Again good luck & keep the faith York your on the right track as regards community, I think you do need some staff to handle things when your not around, ppl like Lady, kk or yy would be worth looking at for staff positions, mho.

Thanks egor,
The guy who was bragging about forcing us to reset was mistaken, we decided to reset earlier that morning when we hit the quest reset bug and when the liquid router dupe was posted by Jaded, we were lucky to spot a friend of his trying to sell things he couldn't have gotten in the time he had been on the server which lead us to his island. This is when we discovered another the dupe bug which was actually very lucky for us considering we had a reset scheduled. The guy and his 2 friends actually did us a huge favour and the timing couldn't have been better.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Good to hear mate & glad to see your going strong, server is still in my list so can see you have a strong active community, gl but by the looks you dont need it :).

Oh btw did you ever get around to that other server you mentioned ?, & have a look at pixelmon, I know it a very old game but the mod is real fun if you dont add many or any mods, I only added map, I may add one or two more mods to a little personal pack but none that would destroy the concept & progression of (gotta catching em all (tm).

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
The Crackpack server? I'm still looking into it but with it moving away from FTB I may give it a miss.

We might look at making our own skyblocks based modpack instead but nothing set in stone yet until i'm confident Agrarian Skies is solid server wise.

Hedy101

Jul 29, 2019
We have never banned a player for telling us about bugs, that would be ridiculous.
There is a difference between taking full advantage of a dupe/bug or exploit and then confessing when you're caught in the act, compared to accidentally finding a dupe/bug/exploit and reporting it straight away.

Hedy was caught redhanded and if he wasn't caught he would have continued exploiting. Telling me about a dupe after you have filled your chests to the brim and after I have caught you doing it, doesn't really go in your favour

If you are banned for taking advantage of a dupe/bug/exploit or stealing from other players like Teddy Bear did, you will be banned permanently. There are no options to pay for an unban once you have been banned by an admin/moderator. It's not rocket science, this is a pretty standard policy of most reputable servers.

I'm not entirely sure why you are so concerned with our server Teddy Bear, as you have been banned for breaking the rules and are no longer welcome, anything we do shouldn't concern you.
How many time i have to say i didnt steal anything my laptop overheated and when i told you about the bug you said i can stay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
The Crackpack server? I'm still looking into it but with it moving away from FTB I may give it a miss.

We might look at making our own skyblocks based modpack instead but nothing set in stone yet until i'm confident Agrarian Skies is solid server wise.

kk York, tnx for heads up will keep an eye on it/you/server wow that sounds creepy dont it..

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Server Promotions are for recruitment and announcements regarding individual servers, with a permissive stance towards posting a single review: positive, negative, or whatever.

People not even part of the server coming in and having a diatribe is not part of this arrangement. Clear air if that's what you're here for, or risk a forum vacation to nail the point home.