Those little things that irk you about Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Realising (too late) that the carbon rotors I was using for my high voltage windmills wont work with my new shiny extreme voltage one.

I set my mass fab running to finish off making the iridium for my iridium rotor while i shinned up the ladder to where my windmills are, took 'em all down and opened my crafting thingummy to combine them. Only after placing my new state-of-the-art EV windmill do I find out the rotor wont go in.

No problem, I think, i'll just head down and make an alloy rotor, i'm sure those work.

Bzzzt, nope. By the time I get back down my MSFU has been totally drained and I can't even get into the ME network to get stuff out. And that includes my buckets, so I'm forced to head into the quarry and dig out some iron and coal and enough cobble for a vanilla furnace so i can make some buckets to pick up some lava for my backup geothermal generators.

DERP.

Always have a backup genny and fuel in a off-the-grid chest when using AE. Oh the amount of times my base has ground to a halt due to power outs ...

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
That mods like Chisel brings so many cool building materials but NONE of them are supported by my texture pack(Soartex) yet... Default size textures in a world surrounded by 64x textures are just horrible looking.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
When mojang servers are down/closed for matinence that no one cares about.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Had to set my server to offline mode because authentication servers are always playing silly buggers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
This is why everyone I played Minecraft with lived in a bloody Desert, or at least had a way to stop rain but the press of a button. I am now in the latter group as a result of Witchery being so awesome.

Tell me your secrets

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Today, I overwrote the thunder sound effect with sweet silence. The same as I did for the most annoying zombie sounds long ago.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Tell me your secrets

Secrets? Heh, it's all old techniques that you should already know. I mean, really, it's not like Forestry had a thing for this before it reached 2.0...

There is a new technique, though. RotaryCraft is cool like that.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
So I went AFK in my wooden house whilst holding a firestone ore. Came back to find I had burned to death, as had my house. FML