My Little "Picture-Through"

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, and sorry in advance KingTriaxx. I'll try to link you to a better reactor than mine...
This is a nice reactor sheet. Thank you to whoever made it!- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An54qOfSiXfJdEcyaHAxWURaZTR2eEpEWEFaU0xydXc#gid=0

Hmm, moderate sized update.

6r1WxZt.png

If only I had a Division Sigil now...

MwEYAQA.png

My new laser setup is cool in my opinion. I'm delving more into Logistics Pipes, and will need the extra lazorpower!

JeXaCF5.png

As of now, I am only using one of these strongboxes as logistics storage (for excess items), but I forgot that I needed a supplier (or was it provider? it gets pretty confusing) pipe to actually be able to link the items to the Logistics Pipes and AE system. No big deal for now :). You can also see that I am starting to make a logistics crafting array. Will be epic when I have stuff going all and round and around and around. And to whoever requested Steve's Factory Manager... I just decided not to add it, since I think LP and AE will be enough for this picturethrough (hint hint ; no, I'm not done with this world by a longshot). But the graphical-type programming seems pretty cool, and I bet that I will be better at that than ComputerCraft! :)

CoXVLfN.png

Achievement Get!
Metadata ID Conflict
-Create a Metadata ID conflict.
Welp. Guess EnderIO is my new turn-anything-and-all into Tin! > : D (not that I'll be using it...)

WuD15XL.png

Five lasers really help. I'm making a Remote Orderer. One diamond chipset just finished.

Well, more to come, but currently so far my current projects are as they stand
Short-Term
OpenBlocks XP setup
MFR wheat farm for food
Stone bricks machine
Forestry multiblock-farm for trees
Long-Term
Mob grinder (I'll take the chicken idea into consideration, but it doesn't seem effective to be honest. But what do I know, I haven't tried it yet ;) )
MFR Laser drill continuously running off a good reactor.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
You'll want a provider and supplier pipe. One to request things from AE, and one to pull things from LP to AE if you do any AE autocrafting.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
You'll want a provider and supplier pipe. One to request things from AE, and one to pull things from LP to AE if you do any AE autocrafting.
Actually, I think I'm using the pipe which makes any and all items in an inventory available, and the pipe which you can hit with a wrench to access the entire LP system. It works, though! (I'm using descriptions since I always get the pipes mixed up)

WtfsU8E.png

I'm expanding upon my logistics crafting system. I plan on making a glass and stone infinite factory.

Xuz2cYE.png

This is currently making infinite cobblestone, then pulverizing it for sand and the occasional rare gravel, and then smelting the sand for glass, and then inputting it into my AE system. It'll stop working once it reaches 1024 glass.

UlvCTfg.png

My current OpenBlocks XP drainage system. It isn't very pretty, as the liquiduct doesn't seem to connect directly to the XP Drain, so I had to stick a BC tank as a buffer.

gnFysze.png

Hmm, for 64 levels... Is this bad or good? I can't put this liquid Xp into comparison :p.

XKzG5dK.png

TINKERSCONSTRUCT I LOVE YOUR BOOK RECIPIE
THANK YOU.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the lack of updates. Hopefully this will compensate?

MP3U9Ih.png

Blazes! :D
I have plans for them... *insert evil laugh*

9erVlix.png

Using my new-found blaze rod access, I have decided to go ahead and start pumping lava. This setup is pretty simple. I just had to jumpstart the magmatic engine with a bucket of lava, and I was good to go!

yQ4wsHV.png

Poor baby spider :(

apY5JuJ.png

I currently have 32 magmatic dynamos... kind of overboard? :p
so... 32*80 = a whooping 2560 RF/t

6BkdQxy.png

I have plans, blaze spawners...

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
1) How are you flying?
2) I don't feel bad for the spider because A) They're annoying and B), they're immune to lava if I recall correctly.
3) how did you dye your Dolly?

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
1) How are you flying?
2) I don't feel bad for the spider because A) They're annoying and B), they're immune to lava if I recall correctly.
3) how did you dye your Dolly?
1. Bat morph from iChun's Morph mod.
2. Yeah, I sort of still just feel bad for it since it's just a little baby :(
3. As Not_Steve said, it is a Diamond Dolly. It is created with a regular dolly, and three diamonds. It grants the de-buffs Slowness II and Mining Fatigue II (easily countered by my bat morph, however) if it is carrying a spawner. (One of the reasons why I added it :p)

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I added it because I love the barrels. Built-in Ore Dictionary functions? Yes please. A sense making and easily understandable barrel upgrade method? Double yes. Plus they look so pretty. :D

On the other hand, that's a much better way of moving spawners, than the old standby of gravity gun and then trying to get them through portals, without them launching through space, and landing somewhere inconvenient.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I added it because I love the barrels. Built-in Ore Dictionary functions? Yes please. A sense making and easily understandable barrel upgrade method? Double yes. Plus they look so pretty. :D

On the other hand, that's a much better way of moving spawners, than the old standby of gravity gun and then trying to get them through portals, without them launching through space, and landing somewhere inconvenient.
I remember I used to play on a server...

the only way to move spawners was the MFR Portaspawner (requires a Nether Star). However, me and a few people ganged up and killed several withers, and made a nice mob farm utilizing the now-fixed slime loop. Shame I didn't screenshot some of those moments, those were my glory days.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Mmk. I think this is a pretty big update. I have achieved (finally) fully automated mining, blaze farming. Call this rapid industrialization, if you will! Spoilered due to sheer number of pictures.

Blaze Farm

c5n9xJy.png

My setup is as follows. There are two blaze spawners (only one in the picture, but I moved another one there), and they will all be MFR conveyor belted to the menacing Grinder, where their essence and blaze rods will be unified into my system. :)

tFHU5Bm.png

Grinders at work. Hehe!

Obsidian Generator

sibgvti.png

There is a visual bug, but the Igneous Extruders, which are set to Obsidian, are receiving lava, and are producing obsidian ahoy! I set the system to shut down once it reaches 2048 obsidian...
I really don't want to use ugly opaque tubings. CLEARNESS FTW!

kUnuGJz.png

The inner workings of the system. All three extruders output into the one chest. Once the system hits 2048, the Import BUS will stop working, and so then I have a massive reservoir of obsidian! :D

fHUIzyj.png

1.7k Obsidian... this is quickly getting out of hand ;D

Operation MiningTime

z45UqYd.png

Phase One
Augmentation and automation of ore processing methods.

Sorry. I was rudely interrupted. I'll try to get the rest of the pictures on soon.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Okay. Time to finish what I started.

Rc6iQNw.png

Phase Two
Augment ore processing capabilities by adding extra row of processing power.

5NBfszJ.png

Phase Three
Begin triple-boring activities.

sEHxWj1.png

Phase Four
Profit.

aEtkB3Z.png

I'm currently actively compressing cobblestone. I get so much of it! (I have a pipe that wants to keep an inventory stocked with an item, which has a Quadruple-compressed cobblestone as the goal, with the type set at Infinity. However, this only creates the quad cobblestone when there's enough cobblestone to make the item itself, but no matter :) )

EDIT : I fixed the obvious logistics pipe junction error. No worries ;)

Last edited:

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I'm drowning...
in resources.
I should be a billionare.
In real life, if I could transfer all this.

rqbEE6R.png

Just look at that iron
All that iron...
Estimated at around 7,500 in ingot form.

mDTi4Pt.png

I had lots of ferrous lying around, so I did what any (in)sane person would do.
Make a monument!

OGflbOc.png

I hate killing passive mobs
but it was a Spy Pig!

N1bkocB.png

I think
there may be a covert rebellion going on...

5D65eM2.png

I love IndustrialCraft2(3?)! :)
Shame you can't use MFR rubber, but I guess that would be a bit OP.
No matter. :D