My Little "Picture-Through"

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I think I have the hang of TC4 research now. I'm a BIG MAN NAOW FINALLY!

Finally finished Nitor.

EDIT - WRONG IMAGE

That's odd, what could this be? o_O

EDIT - WRONG IMAGE

I recreated the effects (unintentionally), and now its flowing upward? This is some strange sh*t right there.

dYqE4jv.png

I'm going to research Alumentum (that I got from a wizard villager) outside. Don't want any miraculous curative effects going on inside my house ;)

MX7adZQ.png

Man, research is exhausting work. :eek: (pant)

lSBATeN.png

I've done it again! I GOT DIS!

Last edited:

Dark0_0firE

Jul 29, 2019
As an idea for possible mob grinder build. Until you get a division sigil and create a curse earth spawner, remember that Rotarycraft adds a bedrock pickaxe that can pick up mob spawners. ;)

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
As an idea for possible mob grinder build. Until you get a division sigil and create a curse earth spawner, remember that Rotarycraft adds a bedrock pickaxe that can pick up mob spawners. ;)
Aah... All hail RotaryCraft! Going to make a Bedrock Breaker soon. I wonder if that works on flat bedrock worlds (I hope it does!).

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
If not, and you have Twilight forest, it uses bedrock cages around it's Mazes to make you go through the hard way. (Not that it helps.)

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Well, Imgur seems to not be cooperating today, but most simply, I am going to relocate my base. Mainly because I've recently just become bored, and secondly, I don't think ill get anti-taint research in time before it overtakes my base. And also, I didn't plan my base beforehand to have all these machines and stuff, so my new base will be much more aesthetically pleasing (hopefully!)

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Well, Imgur seems to not be cooperating today, but most simply, I am going to relocate my base. Mainly because I've recently just become bored, and secondly, I don't think ill get anti-taint research in time before it overtakes my base. And also, I didn't plan my base beforehand to have all these machines and stuff, so my new base will be much more aesthetically pleasing (hopefully!)
Pics or it didn't happen

Reactions: Dark0_0firE

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
What need for research? Got the Hoe of Growth? Get some Silverwood saplings, plant and grow them. Ones with nodes will change the biome, removing the taint.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
What need for research? Got the Hoe of Growth? Get some Silverwood saplings, plant and grow them. Ones with nodes will change the biome, removing the taint.
That probably works, but keep in mind I also was/am getting bored of my current base, and it wasn't designed well for all the machinery I was making. Sorry, but I'm on mobile, so I can't quite upload proof pictures, but take my word on the fact that my new base is going to be "dire-style", but with much more room for machinery. I'm actually thinking of using logistics pipes in my new base, hmm. :rolleyes:

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
That probably works, but keep in mind I also was/am getting bored of my current base, and it wasn't designed well for all the machinery I was making. Sorry, but I'm on mobile, so I can't quite upload proof pictures, but take my word on the fact that my new base is going to be "dire-style", but with much more room for machinery. I'm actually thinking of using logistics pipes in my new base, hmm. :rolleyes:
My challenge for you is to use only Steve's factory manager

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Not quite up-to-current with what I'm doing, but should fill the gap!

NBOFLpR.png

I just learned today that machines have buttloads of aspects!

ybmp8kv.png

Eerie biome? This doesn't seem right. I think a Sinister node nearby was making the Eerie stuff (and knowing that I don't want my new base area to become taintified), and I decided to break it. Hooray for pickaxes!

0lyqJlF.png

This undercover cow agent is in my nuclear power line...
He might be trying to steal secrets from me!

GTFUCcV.png

I'm just trying to test out connecting a Logistic Pipes system to my AE system (in a test world!). Hoping to utilize Logistics Pipes crafting and on-spot precision.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I finally moved in to my new base! Sorry for the lack of updates :(

e6u4pyN.png

My new power system using the same fundamental sewage and sugar power supply. Easily produces around 400 RF/t. I'm as happy as the happiest duck alive! :D

Drx5RWV.png

My In/Out chest for my ore processing system. You don't know how long I've gone without the convenience of an In/Out chest (over 15+ worlds). There is a powered itemduct outputting from the IN chest, to the pulverizers in the bottom photo.

IvBPseK.png

My ore processing station just leveled up. +1!

aWMrjeA.png

My BigReactors Nuclear Reactor. Easily produces over 1300-4000 RF/t. I just realized that the coolant has to be INSIDE of the reactor, and that you can make it as wide as you want. Oh-well, live and learn!

PYt3p1S.png

Proof. The reason why I'm looking up Enderium in NEI is the fact that I want to try to obtain tesseracts to hook up to my Boring Machine (RotaryCraft) setup. Maybe I should have looked into EnderIO item transportation, though. Might've been cheaper in ender-pearls...

teMDuvW.png

My old house... has vanished! (insertepicamazementfacehere)
In all honesty, I just added my house's certain marble brick to the veinminer pickaxe list, and went to town. ;)

Reactions: Padfoote

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Here's how I made mob essence for my last (enderman) mob grinder:

Make a room with the floor covered in hoppers, or use one hopper and conveyors, or whatever method to collect eggs.
Fill room #1 with about 40 chickens.
Feed the collected eggs into a dispenser on a redstone timer that fires an egg every few seconds. Egg hits wall, baby chicks!
In the wall of room #2 put one of those MFR blocks that detects baby/adult and have it shunt newly grown chickens into the...
SLAUGHTER ROOM. Coolect essence to power your enderspawner. Enjoy the bonus of enough feathers and chicken meat to open your very own Slumberland and a KFC.

/edit: great thread btw, thanks for posting!

Reactions: PhantomRage

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
(also would you mind if you give me your configs :D)
I'll try to get it in a second, but my most significant (my only, I think) are :
Disablement of TE ores
Enabling of IC2 ores
Setting ore generation factor to 2.3
EDIT - Those are really the only changes I did, to be honest. ;)
EDIT 2 - And adding blocks to the VeinMiner block list. But that can be done ingame :)
And of course, adding the mods that are on the list. I recently added JABBA barrels.

Very nice. Can you do a level by level diagram of your big reactor?
Sure, I just hope I don't forget the next time I load up my world. It isn't very efficient, however. I just learned some new things watching some LP's about Big Reactors. (I have a horrid short-term memory, lol.)

Here's how I made mob essence for my last (enderman) mob grinder:

Make a room with the floor covered in hoppers, or use one hopper and conveyors, or whatever method to collect eggs.
Fill room #1 with about 40 chickens.
Feed the collected eggs into a dispenser on a redstone timer that fires an egg every few seconds. Egg hits wall, baby chicks!
In the wall of room #2 put one of those MFR blocks that detects baby/adult and have it shunt newly grown chickens into the...
SLAUGHTER ROOM. Coolect essence to power your enderspawner. Enjoy the bonus of enough feathers and chicken meat to open your very own Slumberland and a KFC.

/edit: great thread btw, thanks for posting!
Minecraft KFC... hmm...
Oh, and thank you for the appreciation. I really enjoy it :)

Last edited: