My Little "Picture-Through"

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, we need more power than this... I didn't anticipate the sugar farm to produce so little sugar.

HYVm74S.png

Poor energy cell. It has seen better days :(

lcOLmOk.png

Heheheheheheh.......

P74bNrE.png

NUCLEAR POWER GO!

D4cwoZe.png

A new, fancy energy cell to store the (hopefully) massive amounts of power I'll be generating :D
80 RF/t (8 MJ/t).... very impressive.

Kod32gN.png

Overview. Lesser heat is better!

sWqqn99.png

I made the entire nuclear reactor I guess for this assembly table array. #MORETHANYOUNEED

******EDIT****** : As of now, I improved the reactor, and it is now outputting 140-160 RF (14-16 MJ). Much happier :D

*****EDIT2***** : I forgot to mention I also made a mattock. It has full steel parts, and a capacitor upgrade and two redstone upgrades (ain't usin a diamond on that boi). Shreds through dirt and fences /thumbsup!

Last edited:

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
The best wiki IMO is located in the technic wiki.

http://wiki.technicpack.net/Big_Reactors

That should give a good start on your adventures! (I almost forgot, for the curious, the destabilized redstone is for cooling. There aren't nuclear meltdowns in this version [for me! atleast...], but higher heat leads to higher fuel consumption... I don't have 24/7 auto-mining for yellorium yet)

Last edited:

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the lack of an update yesterday. Kind of busy :p

r2BKW0l.png

I have renovated my conduit system. My entire power grid can now handle 10,000 RF/t :D

QM1z4Wg.png

I love it when I occasionally get 400 RF/t from my reactant engines on occasion

wPeu2Qx.png

I'm adding a gate control to shut off my Nuclear Reactor when the energy cell becomes full.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, but I'm trying to get a much much bigger nuke going :)

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I WANTS DA FOOD!

3rBOUUQ.png

A Quartz range upgrade makes my farm way way way way too big :p

MLEUaZs.png

A Bronze range upgrade is much more acceptable.

GSUh0if.png

The power line which leads from my Reactant Dynamos (purely powering all my farms but not my base with da Dynamos) to my farm stuff. I'm still using Hardened Conduits, since fully-fledged Energy Conduits won't be needed here (I hope ;) )

78EXLeD.png

I've had space issues, so I turned towards MFR. It is the universal issue solver of all issues in the issueuniverse :D. The Item Router(s) are sending Reeds, Seeds, and Wheat all to their appropriate destinations; the pulverizer, the respective Planter, and my ME system, respectively.

3dYKfnN.png

GUYS GUYS I'VE GRADUATED PEACEFUL SCHOOL! :D:D:D

saeFAIQ.png
AH GOD SENTRY MORPH NO WAY!
Spoilered due to the content may make you faint in glory and epicness.

And I also finished my new reactor. It is now outputting 380 RF/t, which is pretty much all I need. I'm creating excess now :D

I'm stuck on what to do now. Any ideas y'all? I'm probably going to have to get more enderpearls, find a Blaze Spawner, and see about running my Boring Machine a bit more.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Woah- this is a pretty neat way of showing an LP. I like it.

As for what next? what about a mob grinder?
Thank you, and challenge accepted :)

I'm thinking a MFR Autospawner and a grinder system. Not sure how I'll be getting excess mob essence though. I think I'll have to find spawners myself. Now, I just need to know how to move them... (I probably should re-enable gravity gun... :p )

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Grinders generate mob essence. To get excess use large slimes. They'll break into smaller slimes which generate a net gain in mob essence.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I think the large slime thing was a bug which has since been fixed.

Look into using Cursed Earth though. It's free spawning, and with a grinder hooked to it you'll get plenty of excess mob essence.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Grinders generate mob essence. To get excess use large slimes. They'll break into smaller slimes which generate a net gain in mob essence.
Yes, the bug was fixed.

I think the large slime thing was a bug which has since been fixed.

Look into using Cursed Earth though. It's free spawning, and with a grinder hooked to it you'll get plenty of excess mob essence.
I'll just have to find the Division Sigil now! xD

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Mmm, just a nice update.

8cWoacN.png

Such a shame. A humble memorial to the modders who have left :(.

WghIkSJ.png

Thank you chicken, for honoring the modders. Let us have a moment of silence.

*moment of silence*

Okay enough of sadness, let's get back to business!

R5dBsKQ.png

This is kewl.

1yPifsO.png

I'm currently under a taint biome, and there are a bajillion shajillion mobs. I'm glad I have Iron Armor, and I have a beast sword. Otherwise, I think I wouldn't be alive for long. I also got myself five enderpearls. I think I'll probably see about something that aids in making more enderpearls. The Skeleton has been granted awesome but terrifying powers by the Flying Pig! :eek:

NglS4Ra.png

What the shadoodle is that tendril thing? I bet its something like those Taint thingamabobbers from TC1.

b8T67r5.png

I made myself a Hammer. It has 1 Steel Plate, 1 Paper Plate, 1 Steel Thick Tool Rod, and 1 Steel Hammer Head. It has a Capacitor Upgrade, 1 Luck (I'm taking your guys' word that I gain EXP from stuff mined :D ), and the rest Redstone. Not bad mining speed, but it drains through RF as if there was no tomorrow.

9zieSn4.png

Note : Pigs are excellent spies and can breach fences very easily.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. The Taint area is starting to worry me, so imma start Thaumcraft :D

X2wVMvJ.png

My starting Thaumcraft room.

qKCfVcP.png

Hmm, Nitor. Seems simple enough. I'm going to assume its Lux, Potentia, and Ignis, like in TC3.

NwoTDkz.png

I went ahead and made an auto-water refilling station like SOTMead. Is very convenient and less ugly than a 1x3 or 2x2.

LBlzQvu.png

How did this cow breach my defenses?!

pv1BqlC.png

AH GOD WHY U NO WORK RESEARCH TABLE I TRIED EVERYTHING THAT IS RELATED TO MAGICAL FLAMES MAN! *ragequits TC4*

vQmS2FJ.png

The beginnings of an IndustrialCraft room. I dunno why I'm going to go into IC2, but it can't hurt! :D

Reactions: SkeletonPunk

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I believe there is a cream for that.

/me snickers and runs away

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I love the inadvertent references I sometime create.

I should just turn my "taint" into "purity", I guess.

*****EDIT***** : Sorry about ignoring your mob grinder idea completely, Celestialphoenix. The only thing that is setting me back is the fact that I don't have a Division Sigil, and am still trying to find one.

Last edited:

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
You only need one aspect. Spend another point to turn that ignis off, an move it closer to the two nodes. Then turn it back on. It should connect instantly.