Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Nx0KVLc.png

I think he just.... farted o_O

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Not a very lengthy update.

aRz7WJ0.png

I totally didn't mean to make 25 of those processor. BUT I DON'T CARE! #IDONTCARE

lFYwxte.png

I just hopped into a test world. THAT SQUID DOESN'T CARE!

I just read up on the Reactant Dynamo, and what it does. It seems like an interesting power source, for I can power my entire base with POOP! Who wouldn't want to do that :D
and sugar. But poop is much more epic than sugar.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I've made some decent progress.

sS4QpGe.png

I made myself an unifier to get rid of annoying mod duplicates.

lJWGrzB.png

Okay, now why would there be microblocks for Ender-Thermal pumps?

QjJQZ7i.png

This pig is trying to convey a message to me.

Ue6yBEz.png

Yay, my first TC tool! I have a Steel Pickaxe Head, a Paper Binding, and a Steel Rod. You can see the other modifiers on the tooltip.

6E8oVFB.png

rnrAuS7.png

Oh dear, I've found two taint biomes! Good thing they're far enough from my base so that they aren't chunkloaded... I hope :/

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I see you spent the lapis on the tool. I never bother. I plug in one lapis and it eventually hits F3 as I mine.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I see you spent the lapis on the tool. I never bother. I plug in one lapis and it eventually hits F3 as I mine.
I haven't heard of this mechanic :eek:

Well, I've decided I need to convert to Reactant Dynamo power. Unfortunately, this requires a lot of sugarcane (for sugar), so its EXPLORING TIME! My eventual end-goal today is to get atleast six Reactant Dynamos working.

DqkkSuw.png

DqkkSuw.png

The previous taint biome is much larger than I thought. I think I may need to start some Thaumcraft research, there's bound to be something that can cure Taint, I hope!

2z32Czw.png

Holy cow, 105 Aer in one node. Is that natural? And you can't see it, but there's actually another node within 6-8 blocks of that node. 6 Aer and 35 Water element thing only, but its worth mentioning!

nPCTaKs.png

z6uZYUg.png

I found so many horses. I may need to make a stables someday!

pnmOIYl.png

OHMAIGODITSAFOAL!!! SOCUTE :D :D :D

XKRvMDA.png

Holy !@#$, ATG is EPIC!

i95iERQ.png

I think I did something really bad :(. The node I broke had a black hole thing in it.

2LhlB3x.png

Some more awesome landscape. ATG, you really do a good job :D

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Yeah, it's an undocumented feature, but it'll slowly level up. Works with Hammers and swords as well. I've got a node waypointed with 130 some odd Water in it. It's surprisingly useful.

Those wisp bits are one of the few sources of auram. I'm partial to boiling down mana beans with it instead, but those are good. The black hole doesn't really mean anything as far as I can tell.

Reactions: PhantomRage

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
I suggest you to put enough lapis to get fortune 1 and then mine anything that gives experience like coal , redstone, nether quartz etc.
You will get fortune 2 fast.
But nvm now you allready have fortune 3. :3

Reactions: PhantomRage

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I suggest you to put enough lapis to get fortune 1 and then mine anything that gives experience like coal , redstone, nether quartz etc.
You will get fortune 2 fast.
But nvm now you allready have fortune 3. :3
I'm much too lazy for puny things like breaking blocks! #bore
but seriously I didn't know that. Now I do :D Thanks!

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I always kill all the horses, even the baby ones... horses are useless in modded minecraft, except that they drop leather, I need leather, lots and lots of leather, leather is good

Reactions: Padfoote

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I always kill all the horses, even the baby ones... horses are useless in modded minecraft, except that they drop leather, I need leather, lots and lots of leather, leather is good
YOU MURDERER! D:

Well, if they generate poop... then they are quite useful to me. I just need to figure out how to transport them all the way w/o safari nets. Maybe I should try out the Golden Lasso. Seems like a good alternative if it doesn't use ender pearls.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
YOU MURDERER! D:

Well, if they generate poop... then they are quite useful to me. I just need to figure out how to transport them all the way w/o safari nets. Maybe I should try out the Golden Lasso. Seems like a good alternative if it doesn't use ender pearls.

I would probably like them more if you could use just normal apples to breed them... I'm not going to spend gold on some boring horses, especially if their stats are so RNG

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I would probably like them more if you could use just normal apples to breed them... I'm not going to spend gold on some boring horses, especially if their stats are so RNG
RNG is a thing now. Should be in the Minecraft Dictionary of Slang (if there was one)

GQemgZQ.png

I know some of you may not be pleased with me doing this
BUT I SWEAR TO GOD THOSE ANIMALS WANT TO ESCAPE AS IF THEY WERE SATAN REINCARNATED!

Of5iuoO.png

I initially wanted to stick a Cyclic Assembler where the Pulverizer is, but then decided against it, since the Schematic tab was flipping with me. Plus (not accounting the RF cost), the pulverizer makes two sugar instead of one! :D

sKQri6O.png

*Starcraft 2 Battlecruiser* REED FARM OPERATIONAL!

Jpq9VZA.png

Yeaaaaa! Power is starting to flow in. Sewage is starting to flow in... but I didn't realize that sewers apparently create mob essence, and soon clogs up my system.

OmECcgp.png

Seemed good so far. Plenty of poop and sugar to man the engines.

MCu14Pk.png

It's so beautiful. 400 RF/t (equivalent to 40 MJ/t assuming 10 RF = 1 MJ) from completely renewable products. *sheds tear*

dDrHpd7.png

I now realize there is mob essence from somewhere. I'm utterly confuzzled right now.

TK9c9QT.png

MOM I MADE A MESS CLEANING THE TOILET UP!

CUntmfu.png

You can't see it in this picture, but the engines are blinking, and they are making a net positive power output, so all is well again. I'm contemplating on making a separate array of reactant engines to consume sludge made from my treefarm and reed farm etc. I also knocked the steam engines out. I wonder about what I should do now. Before I can upgrade my power, I need to get my gamemode off peaceful, get a farm going, shield my place from monsters... (list goes on)

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
As far as I can tell, the answer to escaping animals is chunk size farms. IE the farm should encompass one complete chunk, since it seems that when it 'populates' the animals upon the chunk reloading, they randomly appear inside the chunk. If there's area that's in the chunk and out of the fence, they'll occasionally appear there, instead of inside the fenced enclosure.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I can tell, the answer to escaping animals is chunk size farms. IE the farm should encompass one complete chunk, since it seems that when it 'populates' the animals upon the chunk reloading, they randomly appear inside the chunk. If there's area that's in the chunk and out of the fence, they'll occasionally appear there, instead of inside the fenced enclosure.
That explains a lot. Such as when I thought cows were going to take my base over when they started to pop out all over.

kNJ3vA2.png

I am in da nether to get nether quartz for ma sword of doom n' stuff!

FjYI1Mb.png

That's a very nice ledge you have there. It would be a ssssssssssshame if you were to jump off it...
Oh, you did.
#yolo

kzRNWsq.png

My finished sword. I'm so proud :D 7 Hearts o'DMG (14 Damage)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I often see people build a vanilla sugarcane farm with MFR... but why not use IC2 crops with sugarcane for a MFR farm? they grow pretty damn fast, make the farm a whole lot more compact, but also bigger as you don't need so many watersources, and you have a good chance of getting multiple sugarcane per crop harvest

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I often see people build a vanilla sugarcane farm with MFR... but why not use IC2 crops with sugarcane for a MFR farm? they grow pretty damn fast, make the farm a whole lot more compact, but also bigger as you don't need so many watersources, and you have a good chance of getting multiple sugarcane per crop harvest
I guess I can look into that, but I haven' used IC2 crops since 1.2.5 :p

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently messing around trying to get Thermal Expansion MPS recipes to work. I think I got it this time though! :D